* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: website done  (Read 5258 times)

Offline Radrandall

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
website done
« on: December 20, 2012, 09:17:20 pm »
people get on the ball me, myself, and I and I bet a bunch of people r waiting to play this .  Come on and play your other games later I know I'v been waiting for almost 2 yrs. to play this game its 1 of my favorites and I hope u get the idea of what im saying  >:( >:( >:( . and what is up with the whole what color is a clear sky question to me it derpa derp

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: website done
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:07:45 pm »
Well, of all the insensitive, ignorant, and might I say, badly written complaints I've seen, this one is pretty high on the list of 'people who I need to set straight'.

The devs for this game have been working pretty damn hard, regardless of a lack of open beta (no offense), and they still have to deal with people who won't stop complaining like you're doing right now. They have LIVES outside of doing this. They have to maintain jobs, they're not getting paid for making this game, they're taking their own free time to make this game. It's not like they're a huge game development company who can pump out a game every other year, it's a small team of people who don't get paid for what they're doing, and have little time to work on it as it is (from what I understand). They can't work on this game 24/7 and need at least SOME break time. Regardless of how many people want it, and how badly they want it, the development can only move so fast. So PLEASE think before you start bashing people for 'laziness'.

Also, the 'color of the sky' question is to confirm that you're not a bot.

And don't list yourself 3 times like that, it makes you look like an ass.

zylonnick

Re: website done
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:03:52 am »
I don't even know where to start with this one...

1) Complaining on the slow development is easy, yet you haven't tried to put up even a little effort to help out the team. This was my main reason to join the PU team and throwing away the little of free time I have. We are in need of pixel artists, which is one of the main reasons things can't really speed up.

2) If you have anything to say, try writing in proper English. I've just wasted 5 minutes disciphering your post ( as English isn't my native language),which I could've spend working on the game. Basically, you've slowed PU down with this post.

3) Things like this shouldn't be posted on the public forums. We have PM's for a reason.