* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pending] The Haunted Forest  (Read 6729 times)

Offline BENDROWNED

• New Trainer
  • I will forever be in your Majoras mask game!
    • View Profile
[Pending] The Haunted Forest
« on: July 13, 2013, 05:01:38 PM »
beofre i do anything i must warn you: This will have some serious violence and sometimes even deaths, Join at own risk

plot: You are a trainer who hears about this forest with a haunted masnion in it, You also hear that many have entered but never returned, You decide to see whats the cause of teh disapearences, you think very weak pokemon are gonna show up so you bring with you your weakest pokemon (Litteraly has to be weak like a level 5 and under) you enter the mansion and you hear the doors slam behind you, locked inside you must find another way out, all the windows are too tightly shut for you to open and there is no chiminey, You see a yellow and green pokemon in the shape of a...Lawn mower? You hear shrilling shreiks coming from the same room, You know that now all that matters is to leave alive.

Rules: 1: Nothing too violent like dont be ripping someones guts out then stragling someone with the large and small intestines please, none of that
2: your pokemon has to be a really weak one for instance a baby pokemon or Magikarp, Not like "I HAVE A LEVEL 89 LUGIA AS MY WEAKEST MUAHAHAHAH" No none of that shame on you.
3: You can have stone evolution pokemon like eevee evolve at the getgo.
4: If a character dies (By me, the murderer pokemon in this) you can create a 2nd character, That one shall be your last one
5: No godmodding
6: You can K.O the homicideal maniac pokemon but it will gain its conceince in a little while
7: You cant catch the murderer pokemon, You can catch any pokemon but the murderer one

Name:
Weakest pokemon:
personality:
Appearance:

here is me, The murderer pokemon >:D
Nickname: N/A
Species: Rotom
Appearance: always blood on it somewhere, but other then that it looks pretty normal
Personallity: Insane and dangerous, Plans on killing whoever enters the house of which it rules.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:29:34 PM by Jerry »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: The Haunted Forest
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 05:35:35 PM »
You cannot have more than one RP open at a time, and it isn't fair for you to be allowed to kill off another player's character. Frankly, there isn't much information here anyway. It isn't my call, but I can't see this being accepted. Plus, there's no OOCC or profiles section, so I have no choice but to post here.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline BENDROWNED

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 05:53:58 PM »
i have no idea what an OCC is. also with this its all survival, and people can use other people as a sheild at times just not constantly, also if a person DOES escape, They can be a Murderer pokemon too. and on another site i put this on it was huge, 9 pages of roleplay and fun .3. mostly for me though .3.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 05:57:17 PM »
9 pages is nothing here. I've seen RP's go from 40-70 pages on this site. Just because it worked somewhere else, does not mean it'll work here, especially with the severe lack of info. Again, I'm no mod, so not my call, just trying to give you feedback. ANd using someone else as a shield is likely G-modding, which is not allowed.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline BENDROWNED

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:03:08 PM »
Mmmm Good point with the sheild, Also i still need to know what an OCC is.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
An OOCC is an Out Of Chat. Once again, join an RP or two first. You seem to like video games, which is, if I close my current RP, what my next one will be based off of.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline BENDROWNED

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 07:10:55 PM »
well its your choice for your rps. i shoulnt tell you, nor should anyone tell you what to make its your choice.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:09 PM »
Until this RP is accepted (or rejected), I wanted to know how many people wanted to join it. I don't quite like the setting of it, and the quality of the RP setting can definitely be improved, sure, but if there are people willing to join it, well, so be it. Otherwise, I'll close it, because there's no use if nobody joins.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...