* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: New Pokemon X & Y  (Read 162646 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: New Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »
Even though I think some people already said it, which starters are you getting, if you already know, and why? I'm not positive yet, but I'll most likely go with Finnekin. I've almost always gone with fire, as it is my favorite type, but I also like how Finnekin looks. I want to see all of the evolutions if possible first, but I also think it would be cool not to, and be surprised by what the starters evolve into.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2013, 11:15:19 PM »
i think i would like chespin, and maybe froggie, i usually prefer water tipes but i think chespin seems interesting... and has you say...we should see whats the evolution of all of the starter... also i think froggie may be a water psick pokemon....

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2013, 11:27:25 PM »
Complete 3d... pikach was the sweetest looking pokemon on the trailer to me hope aerodactyl(my weak fav) ninjask(my trusty sidekick) and dnite(the god of mixed atking) is in the game.
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2013, 12:21:59 AM »
I really hope it is a variety of the pokemon instead of just the new generation....Would be nice if they did it like it shows in the trailer... A lot of the older gens look available to catch. Even if it isn't all of them it would be nice to have a variety.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »
This might be the nostalgic in me, but X/Y makes me cry a little on the inside... top-down view changing to this wild concept of 3D..

:'(

I don't like it one bit I say! Other than that, love seeing new Pokes. ALWAYS.
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2013, 10:19:36 AM »
Ehh, it's gonna evolve someday, y'know?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »
Ehh, it's gonna evolve someday, y'know?

Yeah... where's an Everstone when you ACTUALLY need it, huh? ;p
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Ursaring

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
Ye I will miss the way the other gens looked , the 3d looks silly! I wish they would have made the 3d game for the Wii U ,and kept the ds game actully looking like a pokemon game :( .

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »
Well, if it's so bad, simply don't buy it and don't play it :-\
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2013, 09:56:38 PM »
Well I think it is a step in the right direction. To be honest. Sure the old birds view 2D sprite thing was cool and all. It was just so unrealistic..... In the TV show when they went to a town. It was more than 3 houses. Almost all of the towns had hundreds or houses or buildings. Well twenty or so on some. They are trying to make the game from what I have seen. As close as they can to the anime. Which the 3D thing is just another milestone for that idea. A lot of people have put it out there. "Pokemon game + elder scrolls graphics would be epic." I have heard that phrase so many times. Which in reality it would be awesome to go into a forest. Look around and actually go in the trees. See Pokemon wondering around. Be as if it was truly like you went on an adventure for real. Experience Pokemon like Ash has. But with a bit more common sense obviously lol. I understand that the Oldstyle is fun and I don't disagree. But I can also see how outstanding the idea of going 3D can be also. Sure the first one looks silly but keep in mind. It is the first one they have tried this with. Of course there is going to be screw ups. Hell going on the 2D games. going from the original Jap Red and green. All the way to Black and White 2. The way they present the game has drastically changed. I am sure the 3D versions will too. Just gotta give it a bit more time.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2013, 06:44:07 PM »
i've seen pictures on Gamestops website while i was looking for B&W2 so i could be able to add it to a list of games i want. at school i missed basket ball try outs so... i getting me a job -_- so ill probably be able to get Pokemon X&Y i never really played a pokemon game on a gameboy or DS
hopefully i'll be able to get it looks good to
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013, 02:29:11 AM »
On another topic of X and Y. Do you think there will be new eevee evolutions? Also any speculation of what you might think they will put in? A ghost type? Dragon type? Who knows?!?!?! To be honest I hope they do put more in. I <3 the Eeveelutions!!!!

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2013, 04:17:00 AM »
Honestly, I doubt it. I guess it's possible, though. Not sure whether or not I like the idea.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2013, 07:52:51 PM »
Honestly, I doubt it. I guess it's possible, though. Not sure whether or not I like the idea.

Actually. Every other generation, we get one, so it's entirely possible.

They are also doing a new eevee mini movie, and each of the letters were representing a eeveelution. Except. There was one extra.  Coincidence? I think not.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
Now that you mention it......Yea I think that is planned that way :P