Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

YouTube

<< < (2/4) > >>

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:

--- Quote from: The-Blades-slave on March 22, 2013, 11:33:03 PM ---You gotta do this thing that I can't remember to get your videos longer than fifteen minutes, Fenror. Look it up.

--- End quote ---

YouTube has to send you a text to your cell phone in order to verify your account so your video's last more than 15 minutes...
Don't ask why, I don't know what drugs they were on.

The-Blades-slave:
I knew it was something like that, I did it. Wasn't there a second option?

--- Quote from: The-Blades-slave on March 22, 2013, 11:47:38 PM ---I knew it was something like that, I did it. Wasn't there a second option?

--- End quote ---

Nope. That's the only option.

Desbear:
There used to be one where they'd email you, I think.  I think its gone now though...?

YouTube's retarded new layout changed everything to make it inconvenient and almost impossible to work with. Back in about 2010 it was a lot simpler. I know because I made a few UTAU video's- which I removed due to embarrassing quality- and those only took about twenty minutes to upload, versus the new retarded 10 hour upload time. The UTAU vid's I made were only about three minutes long, and my new ones are like ten minutes. Still, if you do the math that would only be ONE hour... WHY YOUTUBE, WHY?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version