Entertainment > Other Games

Kingdom Hearts Chi

(1/3) > >>

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
I cant believe Square actually listened to us. They are creating a Kingdom Hearts MMORPG. I hope they don't screw this up.

I would try to sum up the whole thing here, but I think this link can explain much more than I could. Right now they have only made a Japanese server for the beta.

http://kh13.com/news/35644-coverage-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87chi-closed-beta-test

dagreatnain:
I played part one thought it was the greatest thing since dot hack... then i played part two... and now i never wanna see kingdom hearts again. The game is on hardest level and still too easy, all you have to do is hit triangle at the right time and you can't lose... pathetic.

--- Quote from: dagreatnain on March 25, 2013, 10:41:25 PM ---I played part one thought it was the greatest thing since dot hack... then i played part two... and now i never wanna see kingdom hearts again. The game is on hardest level and still too easy, all you have to do is hit triangle at the right time and you can't lose... pathetic.

--- End quote ---

Well that's fine if you think that way, just know that I don't give a crap about what you think about it. This is a discussion about the supposed MMORPG about it, not a discussion about what you think about the series. If you want to talk about all of the Kingdom Hearts games, make a thread about it.

dagreatnain:
Didn't mean to egg that kinda response, just thought maybe u'd know a way to make the game harder. I actually like the kingdom hearts idea just hated how easy part two was sry, i'll be more clear next time.

--- Quote from: dagreatnain on March 25, 2013, 11:06:13 PM ---Didn't mean to egg that kinda response, just thought maybe u'd know a way to make the game harder. I actually like the kingdom hearts idea just hated how easy part two was sry, i'll be more clear next time.

--- End quote ---

So you want a hard Kingdom Hearts game? Try Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days on hard mode..... have fun with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version