* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Chi  (Read 12267 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Kingdom Hearts Chi
« on: March 25, 2013, 12:45:21 pm »
I cant believe Square actually listened to us. They are creating a Kingdom Hearts MMORPG. I hope they don't screw this up.

I would try to sum up the whole thing here, but I think this link can explain much more than I could. Right now they have only made a Japanese server for the beta.

http://kh13.com/news/35644-coverage-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87chi-closed-beta-test
. . .

Offline dagreatnain

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'm here to SHOCK the Pokemon Universe!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts Chi
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 10:41:25 pm »
I played part one thought it was the greatest thing since dot hack... then i played part two... and now i never wanna see kingdom hearts again. The game is on hardest level and still too easy, all you have to do is hit triangle at the right time and you can't lose... pathetic.
PROUD ELEMENTAL ELITE - Proud Electric Trainer

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »
I played part one thought it was the greatest thing since dot hack... then i played part two... and now i never wanna see kingdom hearts again. The game is on hardest level and still too easy, all you have to do is hit triangle at the right time and you can't lose... pathetic.

Well that's fine if you think that way, just know that I don't give a crap about what you think about it. This is a discussion about the supposed MMORPG about it, not a discussion about what you think about the series. If you want to talk about all of the Kingdom Hearts games, make a thread about it.
. . .

Offline dagreatnain

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 11:06:13 pm »
Didn't mean to egg that kinda response, just thought maybe u'd know a way to make the game harder. I actually like the kingdom hearts idea just hated how easy part two was sry, i'll be more clear next time.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:31 pm »
Didn't mean to egg that kinda response, just thought maybe u'd know a way to make the game harder. I actually like the kingdom hearts idea just hated how easy part two was sry, i'll be more clear next time.

So you want a hard Kingdom Hearts game? Try Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days on hard mode..... have fun with that.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 11:35:29 pm »
lol I agree. Days on hard is near impossible. And you can't beat 2 on the hardest difficulyty by mashing Triangle, as I've played it hundreds of times, including yesteray. As Nex said though, this is not a discussion about the series.

As for the KH Chi, I'm not really looking forward to it honestly, but I'll just have to wait and see. I did also see a report last week that said Square Enix is moving away from social gaming, so this'll be interesting.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 04:49:09 am »

Have to say I agree. Haven't enjoyed the series since the first one.

I look forward to seeing how Square Enix goes with Chi. I like almost all of their games and think they will do a good job for the most part. Can't wait to see it in a more completed fashion.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:01:12 am »

Have to say I agree. Haven't enjoyed the series since the first one.

I look forward to seeing how Square Enix goes with Chi. I like almost all of their games and think they will do a good job for the most part. Can't wait to see it in a more completed fashion.

You have to excuse me when i say that i liked Kingdom Hearts 2 and BBS much more than 1. specialy in the combat mechanics and camera control, and it's not that it's too easy, you get the hang of the mechanics of the game easyer and it SEEMS that you can do harder levels easyer, because you probably didn't tried Critical Mode in Final Mix, which made normal Shadows or the first Nobodies kill you in 1 or 2 hits.
Enemies in KH2 Critical Mode do 25% more damage and you get 3/4 of Exp. It might seem lil but trust me, it adds up.
And i love how the dificulty spikes from Proud to Critical in BBS, You do half damage, enemies do twice damage and Health from Bonus Levels is halved, i played it multiple times and i still have dificulty in it.

About Kingdom Hearts Chi, i am actualy expecting it, i am not with any expectations about it because i don't want to be disapointed, so i will go to it with my mind open.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:07:01 am by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 08:25:49 am »
You have to excuse me when i say that i liked Kingdom Hearts 2 and BBS much more than 1.

No excuse needed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :)
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline dagreatnain

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 08:25:55 am »
Do you know what all can be done in the game, like:

Travel with a heartless
Become a heartless
Play as a nobody
Craft keyblades
etc...?

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:52 pm »
All of those are impossible, except possibly crafting a keyblade, which I highly doubt will happen, although it is possible. After seeing screenshots, though, it doesn't seem likely.

Look here:

http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-pc

And the official Japanese site, if anyone wants it:

http://kingdomhearts.jp
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:42:06 pm by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 10:00:02 pm »
Why do i think that this game would be best suited on the Keyblade War Era? It would give a more profound reason for the Keyblade Graveyard.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26:14 pm »
It actually does not take place in the same reality/universe/dimension that Sora and Riku's saga takes place in. It is more like a dream/fairy tale.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100