* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54271 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
Yume was a bit hestitant. Remove the hood. She expected she had to. Carefully she put the hood off, which revealed a pair of curled horns. Large scales covered the top of her head underneath grew her usual blonde hair. The mask she wore covered most of her malformed face. She nervously looked that the headmaster with her bright yellow eyes. Awaiting his response. Her heart was pounding in fear.

GM

DTK was slightly shocked at this potential students appearence.

What in the... Obviously a curse of some sort.

He took a moment to think it over.

Fail, get out of my sight.

Hang on Kid, that isn't fair. We don't even know what she is capable of.

Did you just call me Kid? Please stop calling me that, I'm a grown man. It's bad enough I go by DTK, but I absolutely refuse to be called kid!

As he jumped up in anger, one of the lamps fell, breaking on the ground.

Oh no, the lamp. That lamp tied the room together, without it, this room is garbage. If this room is garbage, I'm garbage. Utter garbage that doesn't deserve to live.

DTK sulked in his chair, repeating the word garbage all over again. Patty went over to console him.

Not this again. Hey don't worry about what Kid says. When he's like this, I usually handle the decisions, and whatever I say is final.

Liz wrote down something on a piece of paper.

Take this note to Warren. When you leave this room, turn left, and his class is the tenth door on the right. He will run your second part of the evaluation. When you're done there, head back here. I'll tell Kid what happened, and get you registered properly.

She handed the note to Yume.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:37:03 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »
"Uh... Thanks..."
Yume took the note and left the room. She couldn't believe what just happened but sighed in relief. That went better than expected.
"Let's see... Tenth door on the right."
She walked through the hallway counting the doors on the right. She turned at the tenth one. She heard quite some noise inside. She carefully opened the door. When she came in everyone looked her way. She turned her head away shyly and quickly walked over to Warren and gave him the note.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 01:07:45 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

While waiting for class to start I could hear Rin and Ren talking to each other.

"Hey Ren I wonder if we should try to make friends with anyone else in this class it might be beneficial for us to have help every once in a while."

Ren not really thinking about anything in particular.

"I don't really think of stuff like that sis. If it happens it happens. Otherwise.... Oh well, we are plenty strong enough with just us three."

"Will you two give it a rest. Being who and what you look like I am sure you will strike someones interest and want to talk to you. Eventually."

Both of them look my way.

"But but but!..."
"But but but!..."

About that time a figure appeared walking through the door towards the teacher.

"Woah who in the heck is that!"

We all three just kinda stare waiting to see if we find out who it is.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 01:30:07 AM »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE'RE GOING?!

Lucas and Alex

Exactly what it sounds like?

Lucas and Alex had just walked up the steps to the entrance.

Great. Just great. We're gonna be late, on the first day, because you wanted to go to a DINER-

-and I'm sorry, but until one of us learns how to make something better than cereal or toast, we need to eat out once in a while.

But why TODAY of all days?!

They quickly walked inside, trying to find where to go.

We needed to get here early to deal with last-minute registration too, but NOOOOOOO-

-you know, you could help me find out where we're supposed to go instead of complaining non-stop.

Alex ceased voicing his disputes, and they began asking around for where to go for last-minute registrations. It wasn't long before they got an answer, and found themselves in front of a large door leading to what was called the "Death Room".

Should we knock?

Alex hunched his shoulders.

Probably.

Lucas hesitated at first, and then loudly knocked on the door.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:10:05 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 01:41:57 AM »
Seeing the door open, Shirona had her eyes fixated on the being that entered. In awe, she asks, "Who... is she?"

Emri looked in the corner of his eye to see who she was talking about. What he saw looked to be a female rushing to the teacher. No one came after. With a blank expression on his face, he replies, "Don't know. Could be interesting to see what she could do, though."

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:50:57 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE'RE GOING?!

Lucas and Alex

Exactly what it sounds like?

Lucas and Alex had just walked up the steps to the entrance.

Great. Just great. We're gonna be late, on the first day, because you wanted to go to a DINER-

-and I'm sorry, but until one of us learns how to make something better than cereal or toast, we need to eat out once in a while.

But why TODAY of all days?!

They quickly walked inside, trying to find where to go.

We needed to get here early to deal with last-minute registration too, but NOOOOOOO-

-you know, you could help me find out where we're supposed to go instead of complaining non-stop.

Alex ceased voicing his disputes, and they began asking around for where to go for last-minute registrations. It wasn't long before they got an answer, and found themselves in front of a large door leading to what was called the "Death Room".

Should we knock?

Alex hunched his shoulders.

Probably.

Lucas hesitated at first, and then loudly knocked on the door.

A loud knock is heard, and DTK regains his senses.

Hm, Come in.

Cilus

Cilus has just finished defeating the horde of Kishin. He stand upon a large hill with a throne at the top.

I shall proclaim myself King, and everyone must call me Kind Cilus the Awesome.

He let out a hearty laugh.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 02:55:11 AM »
(For the sake of making things easier, I'm gonna make DTK use bold text)

Lucas and Alex

Hm, Come in.

Lucas opened the door to find a long pathway that stretched under some archways that bared a resemblance to guillotines.

Um...hello?

The two entered the strange room that seemed to stretch on for a long time. They began walking down the path for a while before coming across a raised platform with a giant mirror. In the center, there was a large desk with mounds of papers on it. The desk was entirely symmetrical, even down to the piles of papers, save one broken lamp on the floor. DTK (though he wasn't quite sure what that was abbreviated for) was sitting calmly and respectably at his desk. Alex chimed in before Lucas could even say anything.

Hi, we're here for last-minute registrations? We spoke with you over the phone about complications with paperwork and arriving here. We have all the paperwork with us here for classes and dorms.

Lucas pulled out all the paperwork, and handed it to DTK.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 02:58:45 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio was sleeping while snoring loudly annoying other students while Onisha let out a heavy sigh

Onisha-i hope class starts soon.....

Kio-hehehehe.....

Onisha already knew what he was daydreaming of so she smacked him upside the head waking him up and he let out a big yell

Kio-Ouch! What you do that for!!!!!

Onisha-You need to wake up anyway

they both notice class was about to start and more students start to enter

Onisha-Hmmm.....

Onisha notices the chair looks slightly like Dr. Steins chair and quickly become obsessed with it

Onisha-Ahhh it's Dr. Steins chair! i wonder how it feels.....

Kio-Really? Chairs? Well i can't blame you. You were weird as always.

Onisha-Oh sure i seen alot of pictures on something i shouldn't have...

Kio-H-hey! Have you been going through my phone again i thought i left it at home!

Onisha-It was on the floor in the streets when we headed here i thought i'll confirm if it was yours but it was my first time having a phone so i kept it and looked through it

Kio-That explains that.....

Kio snatches the phone and puts it in his pocket while Onisha was briming with anger

Onisha-Could you be a bit nicer!

Kio-sorry no can do

Onisha and Kio kept talking till class started which would be very soon for them both
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 03:02:44 AM »
Danzi and Moto

They looked at what seems to be a new student and they tilted their heads in opposite directions then whispered to each other.

Is she a lone weapon?

Maybe it's a lone Meister.

That's impossible, has to be a weapon.

I bet five bucks she's not.

They both looked at each other with sly smiles and shook hands.

Can't really beat free money.

We'll see...

She's kinda cute though in a way.

Mono looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Are you serious?

Inner looks, Moto, inner looks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:08:19 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 03:10:16 AM »
(For the sake of making things easier, I'm gonna make DTK use bold text)

Lucas and Alex

Hm, Come in.

Lucas opened the door to find a long pathway that stretched under some archways that bared a resemblance to guillotines.

Um...hello?

The two entered the strange room that seemed to stretch on for a long time. They began walking down the path for a while before coming across a raised platform with a giant mirror. In the center, there was a large desk with mounds of papers on it. The desk was entirely symmetrical, even down to the piles of papers, save one broken lamp on the floor. DTK (though he wasn't quite sure what that was abbreviated for) was sitting calmly and respectably at his desk. Alex chimed in before Lucas could even say anything.

Hi, we're here for last-minute registrations? We spoke with you over the phone about complications with paperwork and arriving here. We have all the paperwork with us here for classes and dorms.

Lucas pulled out all the paperwork, and handed it to DTK.

Ah yes, you said you would be by. A few minutes late, but I'll forgive it as I'm sure I will get undermined anyway.

He shot a sharp look at Liz, who just sat back and whistled to herself.

Let's see, Lucans and Alex. Yes, I have you scheduled or an evaluation from one of our battle instructors. His class is starting soon. Room 110. Head there, and try not to be late. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to order a new lamp.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 03:31:43 AM »
Completely bored, Shirona says, "When is class going to start?"

Carefully looking at her, Emri asks, "What's the matter?"

fearing to be heard by others, she whispers in Emri's ear that she has lady problems. Emri's eyes widened as he pointed to the door. Shirona put both hads on her mouth to prevent her from laughing. Once Emri realized he's been pranked, he gave Shirona "the stare." She instantly froze in place.

"Don't joke about things like that," he says in a serious tone. "Otherwise, it would cost us both in the future."

backsassing, she replies, "In what way?"

Emri gets aggravated and gets in her face. "What happens if something is actually wrong with you? What if it's fatal and I don't come to you because I think you're playing another joke on me?"

The thought of this scared Shirona, making her look down and become sad.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:58:21 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 03:33:46 AM »
Lucas and Alex

Thank you so much! Sorry about being late!

Could have been helped if we hadn't goooOOOOOOO-

Lucas quickly dragged Alex away before he could finish what he was saying. Soon, they were out of the Death Room and into the hallway again.

Alright, Room 110...

Alex observed some of the surrounding room numbers and noted their descending order as they went down the hall.

This way.

They quickly walked down the hallway and down a flight of stairs before finding room 110. They walked in, and upon noticing that class hadn't started yet, quickly went to go find seats. They found a pair of seats next to two blue-haired kids. Alex accidentally bumped into a hooded figure on his way to his seat.

Ooh-Sorry...

They sat down as quietly as possible, trying to not bring any more attention to themselves than they already had.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 03:48:50 AM »
Kio and Onisha

This is taking so long!!!! I wish i was still sleep!

Keep complaining you won't see tomorrow

Kio suddently feels something as Onisha keeps talking. She doesn't know Kio isn't listening.

I feel something strange is gonna happen....

What are you talking about?

Kio ignores that feeling and starts looking at peoples souls

You're not saying anything... Is there something wrong?

Nope

What?

Nothing it's not there anymore

Kio starts staring at people souls before he happens to see someone bump into this hooded person

Well i think that went well

Stop being so mean it'll change into your personality if you keep being mean

Well i like to sleep for once without school being a problem

Keep on you'll be like this forever

Lighten up we've got the whole day ahead of us.

PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 03:52:12 AM »
John And Maria

A considerable amount of time has passed yet class hasn't started John is resting his head on his and Maria has begun to read a book

Is this supposed teacher still sleeping. He doesn't seem very professional.

Then as the door opens and a hooded girl walks in John's eyes widen.

Its the winged girl I saw from outside the gates.

Didn't u see her walking into DTK office?

Yeah. I wonder if they're connected in anyway.

John can hear other students talking about her.

Hey were do you think her partner is?

Maybe she doesn't have one.

You think so?

As the class continues to wait for the teacher to awaken to more guys make their way to 2 empty seats near  the mirror-like twins.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 04:09:32 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren raised his head from his nap, though he'd never really been asleep. He fit the bill though, with his hair tousled and eyes blacked, though he would never tell anyone he had gotten the latter from Silene when he had knocked Tylan out for smarting off. "Hey, sup. Give it to the kindly women standing behind me."

Silene elbowed him, respectively looking her in the eyes, ignoring her inhuman features. "Hm, a new student? It appear as if DTK wishes to see what rank of classes you should be put in..." Elbowing Warren in the ribs, she handed him the note.

The combatants instructor took the note with a lopsided grin, raising his ruffled head and scanning it quickly. The note was written by Liz... Looked like DTK was in one of his fits again.

Tylan, Baylee, and Daylin
Tylan crane his neck to get a good look at that girl as she passed, and recoiled, shocked. "That is one beastly girl." He said under his breath, earning him his second annual slap from Baylee, which knocked him right out of his seat.

"Watch your mouth, Tylan." Baylee chimed in.

"And, my friend, you should know not to judge a book by its cover." Daylin added, quietly reminiscing on the days before they had school, or classes. Tylan himself had just been a boy in ragged jeans and a t-shirt, with a strange amount of fighting skills and a motor mouth.

"Yeah, I know." Was all the blunette fired back, picking himself off the floor and lifted himself back to his seat, propping his feet up and watching Warren and Silene scan a note. He took notice of Warren's black eyes with a smirk, remembering the very mission Warren had knocked him out on. He didn't remember much afterwards, but from what Daylin and Baylee told him, he would never anger Silene. Ever.

Daylin: 35/100