Pokémon Universe > Jobs

Art Application

(1/2) > >>

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
So yeah, I'm not too skilled with pixel art yet, but I'm getting there and I think I can still help out in the art department. Here's some example of my work:

I'm not the most skilled with pixel art, but I'm pretty good with normal art. I've got plenty of free time for a while until college, and even then I can still help out.

Roloc:
You do great work! We are in need of both pixel artists and vector artists.

Humen:
What's a vector artist

GrizzlyEatsKids:
While I am unfortunately no artist (except where literature is concerned), I can definitely say that all of this looks great, Nex. Hope you get a spot on the team!

Yume Tsuki:

--- Quote from: Humen on June 27, 2013, 04:38:07 AM ---What's a vector artist

--- End quote ---

Vector is a form of art with clean lines it's not built up of pixels here's an example:

While both of them look perfectly round from a discance when you look closer you can see the vector being entirely clean while the other circle is actually pixelated. The perks of vectors is that it doesn't matter what size you draw them, the quality of the work will not be disrupted by resizing it. ~

A few programs that work with vectors: CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Scalable Vector Graphics and PostScript. Even Adobe flash works with vectors. ~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version