* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn  (Read 24900 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn
« on: July 13, 2013, 11:27:22 PM »
All out of character discussion will take place here. Please refrain from talking about topics not relating to the RP. We also have an official Skype channel for out of character chat and debugging.

GM: Fenror
Sub-GM: 9Nexalas6

WORLDS

Destiny Islands- A peaceful world that used to be the home of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, which is now practtically run by former keyblade master Leon Haruko and his wife Celine. This is one of the fewer populated worlds with a Blitzball team, the Island Stars, that has made it to the league playoffs for the first time in the league's history. The team is coached by Tidus, a former athlete and resident of Destiny Islands. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Islands

The Land of Dragons- Despite the modernization of many worlds, The Land of Dragons has, for the most part, stayed true to its imperialistic lifestyle. While this world is still ruled by a kind emperor, they are truly governed by the leaders of the United World System. This world's Bltzball team, the Dragon Emperors, lost in the Finals the previous year, and this year has dropped towards the bottom ranks of the playoff teams. The team is coached by former Cavalry Commander Sone. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_of_Dragons

UPGRADING SPELLS AND ABILITIES
Scrolls, which contain the data for new spells, can be bought from shops. The scroll can then be read, which will allow you learn the new spell in you own, special way. This same process goes for upgrading spells, although you CANNOT purchase a level 2 or 3 spell unless you have learned the previous level. As keybladers level up, they will be able to learn new keyblading abilities, basically meaning that the keyblade gets stronger as you level up. The chart for abilities is below, and more will be added over time.

*Abilities will be revealed as the RP progresses.

SPELLS

Due to the fact that the ability to use magic has been lost, the moogles have stopped selling magic scrolls at their shops. With news of the re-appearance of Kingdom Hearts and the possibility that there would be new keybladers, the few people who could still secretly wield magic have decided to offer their talents as a magic tutor to anyone who can use a keyblade, for a fee, of course. Once found, these magic tutors can help you learn new spells or upgrade the ones you have, but different tutors have different spells and different prices, and these tutors are not always easy to find.

*Spells will be revealed as the RP progresses. You may create your own spell at any time, even before the start of the roleplay. If you would like to submit your own spell, send all 3 levels of the spell to me in a PM.

SPECIAL SPELLS AND ABILITIES

These spells and keyblade skills can only be unlocked through special means, and is generally given as some sort of reward by the GM or special NPC characters. The special spells are not leveled spells, and so do not have upgradable forms.

Special Spells:

Holy: A beam of white light bursts from the ground, causing damage to everything in range. Completely drains all MP. The more MP available, the wider the beam and its radius.

Meteor: Call blazing meteors from the sky to deal massive damage to everything it hits. Completely drains all MP, and if MP is not full, it slightly drains some HP. The amount of meteors that fall are equivalent to half of the user's level, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Evolve: Greatly heightens all of the five senses: sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. The it is active, the more MP it drains. If MP is completely drained, it deactivates, leaving the user stunned (in a state of being unaware of your surroundings) for five seconds. If manually deactivated before losing all MP, the stunning effect will not take place.

Special Abilities:

Strike Raid: Throw your keyblade at enemies and have it return to you. After learning this skill, it can be infused with magic at any time by re-learning a spell (with the use of a scroll) that you already know. You can relearn as many spells as you want in this manner and can fuse the skill with any spells that you have relearned, but can only infuse it with one spell at a time.

Sacrifice: Expend HP to greatly enhance your physical and magical power for a short period of time.

SHOPS

Shops are run by Moogles and are open during all RP times except during the night. Once the time changes back to day, the shops restock with new items.

EXP AND LEVELING UP

You start the RP as level zero. Each heartless you kill nets you a certain amount of experience points, based on the enemy you kill. It requires 100 EXP to get to level one. When you reach the next level, your EXP zeros out and is converted into munny, so, for example, if you just leveled up to level 1 and had 100 EXP, you now have 0 EXP and 100 munny. The EXP required to get to the next level increases by 100, so you now have 0/200 EXP.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:14:30 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 04:11:47 AM »
*Casually does terrible profile on purpose*

*Well not really on purpose, its just.*

*okay so it was on purpose.*
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:34:03 AM »
If you feel like you need to make any edits, you can do so until the RP starts. We currently have approximately 7 RP'ers. Also, it will start at some point after the end of next week. So anyway, there's just a bunch of miscellaneous info.

As a last note, I may not get to check profiles next week. This week should be fine, but if you send me something next week and I don't respond, do not assume that your profile was rejected. I will get to it as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 04:38:40 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
Just a reminder that today is the last day that I will be able to check profiles for a week. Starting tomorrow and going through either Friday or Saturday, I will likely not be available, at all. The RP will start next week, possibly even Sunday if we have enough profiles by then.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 02:28:51 PM »
Sorry! :( I've been unable to connect to the site again night after night and I'm currently connecting through my work network, so I have to be quick before someone sees me. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just approved the RP.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 05:13:44 AM »
Thanks! And to everyone, we will attempt to start some point between Sunday and Tuesday, so get your profiles in. Also, being that magic is harder to come by, there will be a different method to obtaining magic scrolls, but that'll be updated sometime this weekend. Experience will remain the same, as spells will likely sill have to be bought.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 01:28:25 AM »
RP will start tomorrow or Monday, as we do have enough profiles in order to begin, although I am still accepting more. Everyone needs to read on blitzball, as it has to do with the first event, which you can do here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Blitzball

EDIT: Rather than two five minute periods, it will be two 30 minute periods.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:30:28 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 05:16:27 PM »
RP starts today, I'll continue to add to the post to inform you on all of the updates added between the OOCC and Profiles section, as more info will be shown today, of course, in preparation for the RP.

-Added Destiny Islands, under Worlds, to the first post.
-Added The Land of Dragons, under Worlds, to the first post.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:02:31 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 07:20:53 PM »
The Land of Dragons! Are we gonna see Mushi and Mulan and Jimminy Cricket!
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »
You mean Mushu? And anyway, Jimminy Cricket is from Pinocchio. As for plot details, I will not say anything. You will find out when the RP starts later today.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »
I'm not late, am I?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 10:56:25 PM »
i'd send your profile in ASAP Punmpkin
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 11:40:07 PM »
So, blitzball looks like a mix of water polo and soccer. Might be interesting, just watched a video on it. My one question is, are we all starting in the same place?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 12:27:41 AM »
i want to start where ever mushu is :3 although i couldve sworn it was mushi guess i was thinking of soemhting else
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:46:23 AM by Humen »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 05:07:05 AM »
I'm not late, am I?

Ok, I had to suddenly leave, so RP will start tomorrow, sorry about that, so you can still turn profiles in.

So, blitzball looks like a mix of water polo and soccer. Might be interesting, just watched a video on it. My one question is, are we all starting in the same place?

Yes we are.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100