* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny  (Read 19974 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »
Cilus was doing the best he couls to serve everyone, and keep an eye out for the match when it began. He now knew how hard this job can be. He remembered his parents on busy days at the shop, and they made it look easy. It was going to take him a bit to get a system going so he can enjoy the  match and look like an employee. Cilus could hardly pay attention to anything else.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 02:56:45 AM »
Spades

Spades smirked to himself, this guy was easy pickings! Although he kept his head high to appear normal, he was careful to avoid eye contact with anyone within the aisles. He was probably an oddity, walking around with a cloak and abnormally long sleeves.

Approaching target in 3...2...

"Ah, sorry sir." Spades had mastered the art of pretending to run in to someone, as it was an important factor in deluding and distracting the victim. He smiled amiably at the vendor, giving him a pat on the shoulder, before carrying on to a seat further down.

If anyone was to have seen what he had done, they would've found it as rather simple. While patting the vendor, he had swept his hand across the box of refreshments, taking some of the smallest snacks and slipping them into a hidden pocket in his sleeve.

(SIINTCA. I finally posted~)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:40:46 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline MudCabbageKitty01

• Beginning Trainer
  • Feeshyfishyfishyfiiiish~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 03:16:39 AM »
Harlow
She walked inside, looking for a seat. She needed to find one where people wouldn't bother her. Searching across the aisles nearby, she found a seat she liked.

"Here's a good spot," Harlow said. Sitting down, she thought of the next thing she was looking for: food. She hoped she had enough munny to buy some...
"I be a cabbage, and I like to dig holes, diggy diggy holes~ I'm digging some holes~"
WhatThePumpkin is my annoying biig brother =^=

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 03:30:32 AM »
Locke and Kidan

Locke approached the refreshments vendor, and reached into his pocket and fished out enough Munny for two drinks. He made a quick exchange with the vendor before feeling his pocket lighten, and the vendor exclaiming that the Munny had disappeared from his hand. Locke turned back to look, and while he did, slowly crept back to his seat, not wanting to pay for a second set, (although he knew he wouldn't be able to, knowing his pockets had been relieved too).

He sat back down next to Kidan and handed him his drink, keeping his eyes focused on the field. Kidan gave him a quick questioning look before taking a sip of his drink.

You alright dude? You look like Master Soul hit you upside the head with his bamboo.

I paid for the drinks, turned to walk back, all the Munny disappeared. Don't look at the vendor or he'll think we're suspicious.

Calm down dude, it hardly matters. Match's going to start soon anyway. Took you long enough to get these though.

Yeah, whatever.

Locke and Kidan looked at each other and chuckled, relieving all tension that remaind.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2013, 06:59:27 AM »
Cilus felt a hand on his shoulder.

Ah, sorry sir.

Not a problem.

He went back to his duties, now getting into it. He was almost done with his box, and decided to check his earning. However, when he reached in his pocket, the Munny was gone. He made a bit in tips, and he needed that to repay Mich. His mind came to the boy who said sorry. He mist have stolen it right from him. He approached him.

Excuse me, but I'm going to have to ask you to return those, or there will be dire consequences.

Cilus gave him a beaming smile, but the look in his eyes meant business.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 12:25:58 AM »
Steven, Riley, Kat, Leon, and Wakka

As Wakka left to head to the locker room, in order to speak with the blitzball team before they took to the arena, Steve, Riley, and Kat, continued their recent conversation on the reappearance of Kingdom Hearts.

To be honest though, I'm not even sure exactly what it is, but I doubt it returning is anything good.

Didn't it store hearts?

Riley shook his head.

It is a bit more complicated than that. You see, Kingdom Hearts is basically the center of everything, the heart of all worlds. It is the source of power and wisdom, and has been so-

Ok, we get it. Actually, we don't get it, none of that information really helped. How do you know all of this anyway? They rarely ever go over those details in school.

Riley mulled the question over for a slight bit before answering.

Eh, I've done my fair share of research. As for what the return of Kingdom Hearts means exactly, I don't know. THere was a piece of information that I could not find, no matter how hard I looked.

What are you missing?

It is the most recent piece of data concerning Kingdom Hearts, specifically its exact disappearance at the end of tThe Great War. I had plenty of leads and info, and then once I got to the final battle at the Keyblade Graveyard, the sources just stopped there. I'm afraid the only people who know exactly what happened then are the ones that were there.

Like Mom and Dad.

Kat, who for the most part, had remained quiet, spoke up this time.

Steven, we all know that your parents never share information on what happened to them during the war. We've tried to wrestle it out of them so many times...

Just then, the doors to the suite slid open and Leon, Steven and Riley's dad, walked in.

Hey guys, how's it going? I haven't seen any of you at all today.

We're all doing great. Where were you?

The Royal Guard is here, and they're supposedly looking for me, but I think I got rid of them, at least for the duration of the game.

Why, what do they want?

That isn't really important. Why don''t we just sit back and watch the game?

Leon gave an uneasy smile before sitting down in one of the chairs. Steven decided not to press any further, but Riley had a question, albeit a far simpler one, of his own.

What about Mom? Was she able to get off the second quarter?

Leon simply just shook his head.

Unfortunately not, she'll have to serve as medic for the entire game.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:30:10 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 01:27:22 AM »
Spades

"How easy," he grinned to himself. The man hadn't thought twice of it! Carefully, he stepped out of the seat he had chosen to hide behind, and then on to search for his actual seat. It wasn't too far, thank goodness. Sitting down, he began to munch on the small snack. Like most stadium foods, they were addicting but rather greasy.

Not that I really mind, Spades thought. Any food is good food.

It had been a few minutes before he felt a strange presence approaching...

"Excuse me, but I'm going to have to ask you to return those, or there will be dire consequences."

Spades turned, and lowered his hood. The man smiled amiably, but he could sense the threat behind his voice. He tilted his head, faking innocence. "Sir, I don't understand what you mean."
He scratched the back of his head, frowning slightly. He peered out of the corner of his eye, looking for any route of escape should he need to. Of course he was always prepared to fight, but in public....Well, things would end up not looking pretty.

Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 02:57:39 AM »
Shark

Shark walked into the scene from behind the strange-looking boy (Spades) and past the vendor (Cilus), and picked up something from the ground and handed it to the vendor.

Excuse me, did you drop this?

He was handing a certain sum of munny he "found".
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 03:05:32 AM »
Cilus kept on smiling. He was focused on the man in front of him, and didn't hear the person behind him.

Please, the only exit is by me. Just give back the 38 Munny you took from me, and I'll forget the whole thing. Don't want to make too much of a scene shall we?

It's been a while since Cilus broke a nose, and he didn't want to have to resort to senseless violence, especially over munny.

I'm only trying to be reasonable.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:59:30 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 04:06:23 AM »
Spades

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting, Spades thought. While he was being accused of stealing, it wasn't what he thought he was being accused for.

Snarling, the nervous teenager rose to his feet, tossing his hair in a rather un-manly, sassy fashion, before narrowing his eyes at Cilus. "Listen, sir. I didn't take your munny. Why are you accusing me?" Cocking his head at the other male holding out money towards the vendor. "For all we know, he could've stolen it. Or ya could've dropped it!" Spades could feel aggression in the air, and part of it intimidated him. He really couldn't afford to get kicked out of the stadium, not could he truly afford trying to escape when his only way to flee would force him to pass right by the man.

Spades looked at the young male with the munny. It was quite a bit...Someone of his age wouldn't have THAT much munny, unless...
"Hey, kid? Where'd you get all that munny from?"

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:34:27 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline MudCabbageKitty01

• Beginning Trainer
  • Feeshyfishyfishyfiiiish~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 04:21:51 AM »
Harlow

Harlow made her way pas the deafening crowds of people, finally making her way towards a food vendor. "How much will this cost?" She asked. The vendor smiled, before stating his price. "35 munny," he said. Looking at her pockets, she frowned. She only had 35..."Well, I guess it's worth it." She paid, and hurried back to her seat, food and an empty wallet in tow.

She opened up the package holding the food. To her surprise, there was only a measly hotdog!
"I can't believe I spent all my money on this wimpy thing...it doesn't even taste good!"
"I be a cabbage, and I like to dig holes, diggy diggy holes~ I'm digging some holes~"
WhatThePumpkin is my annoying biig brother =^=

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 05:18:42 AM »
John Anderson

John had gotten away from the guards on the floor leading to the suites.  He had then started to ascend the stairs aiming for the highest point of the stadium. Although it was crowed in the stadium seats there were considerably less people on the suite floors that they were practically empty. John couldn't see the guards chasing him anymore when he turned his head to confirm this and he ended running into some guy(Wakka).

Hey man watch were your going!

Without realising it  John's wallet had fallen out of his backpocket. But before he could notice the voices of the guards could be heard echoeing theough the halls searching for him. John raised himself up and ran into the nearest room. Inside was a modestly sized room over-looking the field it had a pretty nice view even from where John was standing. There was no one inside but other than a few old men probably some form of private investor.

Oh good some help arrived. You boy go get me another drink.

Not sure exactly what was going on John decided to just go along with it. He might be able to get a decent view of the game.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 09:10:45 PM »
Shark

He was about to answer when he noticed Sean waving at him at their seats.

Whoops, gotta go. I believe this is yours.

He ran past the vendor and passed the munny to him before running up to Sean.

Sean and Shark

As he was waiting a bit impatiently, Shark ran up to him and took his seat next to him.

How long does it take someone to get a drink...? Speaking of which, where is your drink?

They were out.

Sean raised an eyebrow and sat back in his seat.

Riiiiiiight.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 11:43:14 PM »
Cilus looked at the munny in his hand. It looked like a little more than what he lost, but he wasn't going to complain.

Well, I guess you're off the hook.

He gave a reassuring smile.

Have a nice day.

He went back to serving, but after a bit, he felt his pocket get lighter. He was paying more attention to it since that whole fiasco. He checked and sure enough, the munny was gone. This time, he didn't know how in the world it could have happened. No one was near him, and he couldn't see that one guy anymore from where he was.

This is so strange. Twice in a row, and this time, no suspects.

He sat and thought on it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2013, 01:53:18 AM »
GM POST

The lights dimmed around the stadium as music began to blare. Smoke machines down on the arena floor were turned on as the voice of the announcer for the stadium (not the two commentators) boomed over the speakers.

WELCOME BLITZBALL FANS! GET UP ON YOUR FEET AND HELP WELCOME YOUR ISLAND STARS!

The home crowd around the arena stood, roaring and drowning out the boos of the away team's fans. One by one, the players for the stars were announced, and they each dove into the water of the giant sphere where the game was to be played. The visiting team, the Dragon Emperors, were announced, the cheering this time outweighed by the booing. Once both teams were set in place to begin, the ball appeared in the middle of the playing field, launching high into the air. One of the players of the Stars leaped up underwater, nabbing the ball before the other team did. The fans cheered and hollered after this, the excitement at an all time high in this arena.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100