* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny  (Read 19905 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 05:28:29 am »
Locke and Kidan

As the match started, Locke tapped the almost-asleep Kidan on the chest with the back of his hand. Kidan was slightly spooked, but didn't quite wake up. Locke rapped him on the head with his fist, waking him up for sure.

Hey, bonehead, the match has started. I thought you were the one that wanted to watch.

Kidan snapped his head forward, and put his fist in the air as too cheer. As he opened his mouth, he yawned and tipped his head even more forward, and brought his hand down to cover his mouth.

Aw it's cool, we both know the Stars are going to win.

You've gotta be kidding me! We went to The Land of the Dragons for the best kendo training we've gotten, spending a whole month there, and you don't have any faith in them?

Kidan looked towards the astonished Locke, still a little groggy from sleeping.

To be brutally honest, I don't mind who wins, I'm just happy to be here!
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 07:34:04 am »
Cilus snapped out of his thoughts. The munny wasn't important right now, all that mattered was the match. He stared in awe as one of the players got the ball before anyone else could react. No one was really ordering anything, or so Cilus thought, since he was preoccupied by the match.

This is awesome!

He could hardly hold back his excitement.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 01:44:41 pm »
Spades

Well, I guess you're off the hook. Have a nice day.
Growling softly, Spades sat back down, shooing away both the young boy, and the vendor. What a waste of his time! Although, he was grateful he didn't have to fight...yet. Sighing softly, he bagan playing with the pocket on the inside of his sleeve. The game hadn't started JUST yet, although it looked as if it might.

Wait a second...why was his pocket empty? Didn't it have his munny in it? Shifting around frantically, he glanced about. Where could it have gone? Unless...

"That kid...He's probably laughing his head off somewhere nearby..." Irritated, he propped his head up with his arm, tapping his foot. Well, serves him right for bringing all of his munny with him...He'd just have to steal some on the way out. Simple enough.

"WELCOME BLITZBALL FANS! GET UP ON YOUR FEET AND HELP WELCOME YOUR ISLAND STARS!"

As if compelled by some odd force of nature, Spades stood to his feet, and began screaming as high as his voice could go....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOO! THE ISLAND STARS ARE ABOUT AS GOOD AT THIS GAME AS A FLY. FLIES CAN'T SWIM!
What? He couldn't resist it, he was here for the other team. And while he didn't know or care about sports that much, he knew that the rules of sports were: Cheer for your home team, insult everyone else. And, considering that his team was already losing in the beginning of the game, he started screaming, again.

Not that anyone really cared. After all, everyone else was doing it.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 02:14:20 pm »
Shark and Sean

Shark began booing at the islanders, but Sean just sat there, not really caring about either team. He was, however, curious to see if Shark's dad was here.

Your dad's the captain of the team right? Is he playing?

No, he's the coach. He sometimes plays if the captain isn't in good shape, but that's rare..

Sean tilted his head while looking at the game, he's no expert but he's pretty sure the Island Stars are winning. Then he saw something in the corner of his eye that caught his attention, like a movement in the shadows. He stared for a moment, and another movement.

Weird, what's that?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:40:38 pm by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:29 am »
Steven, Riley, and Kat

Steven and Kat jumped to their feet, cheering and hollering with the other fans as the Stars made their way into the arena. Meanwhile, Riley, who was more of the quiet type anyway, slowly rose to his feet, clapping. Once the game began, Riley sat back down, while Kat and Steven remained standing.

Steven, could you sit down?

Why? Come on, get up and enjoy the game!

Steven sighed.

I can see it just fine from here.

Kat looked down at Riley, a slight frown on her face.

Come on Riley, why don't you stand up?

No thanks, I guess I'm just not quite into sports the same as you two are.

So, things remained as they were, with Kat and Steven standing and cheering, with Riley on the couch, silently watching the game.

GM POST

SSSCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheering around the arena had grown to a steady roar as the Stars scored within the first minute of the game. If this continued, things could get really ugly for the Emperors. Suddenly, though, things began to grow really ugly for the entire stadium. The sphere of water that the game was played in began to skrink, and all of the players were called out of the sphere and onto the bench. The water continued disappearing, seemingly into thin air. Soon, the entire sphere was gone, and the players and referees, along with many of the fans, stood around, scratching their heads in confusion. What appeared to be two dark portals opened up in the center of the arena, and two figures, wearing hooded black cloaks, walked out of the portals, which closed behind them. Security guards ran towards the figures, but suddenly ran into a force field of sorts, and were covered with black and white lightning. They fell to the ground, seemingly dead. There were shrieks among the crowd at the stadium, many running to the exits, but when they got there, the doors were cloaked in a purely dark energy.

One of the hooded figures spoke to the crowd.

What's the hurry? Leaving so soon?

He lifted one of his arms, and black, large ant-like looking creatures with bright, yellow eyes came pouring out of the shadowy doors. The people by the exits screamed as they tried to scramble away, falling back on one another, the entire arena erupting into pure chaos. The other hooded figure then spoke, his voice booming over the noise in the crowd.

Why so scared? You are all about to witness the very beginning of a new age!

Both of the hooded figures rose their hands into the air, and a large, dark orb appeared in the air, tons of the dark creatures pouring out. The orb slowly started to expand, and with it, increased the number of creatures that spawned. The hooded creatures then turned away, disappearing into two new portals, which closed behind them. Once they left, the shadow around the doors disappeared, yet the monsters remained in the way.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 02:28:34 am »
Kidan and Locke

As the game was starting to get a bit more intense, the giant ball of water that served as the court began to disappear, forcing the players to retreat and the game to pause. Then, on either side of the arena, two dark figures stepped out of what seemed to be portals to nowhere. The two figures summoned a ball of this nothing, and out of the ball spewed creatures unlike any before, dark forms which Locke could remember their  sensei, Soul, talking about fighting during his youth in the Keyblade War.

The crowd inside the arena began to flee, but found that the doors were blocked, and once the creatures were summoned, they too formed a barrier at every door, trapping everyone inside.

Locke and Kidan stood at their seats, taken back by the scene that had unfolded in the blink of an eye, unsure of what they could do.

We're all trapped in here, but what could they want with us? We're just regular people. Locke began to calm down, seemingly due to the fact that he thought the situation was hopeless.

I don't think that's what matters at this point. What matters is that we're trapped and we don't want to be, help me distract those monsters! Kidan ran up to some of the other fans in the stadium, a few who had little signs taped to yard sticks. He took them, ripping the signs off, and handed one to Locke. You get that exit over there, I'll try to handle this one.

What do you hope to accomplish? These are yard sticks, not our regular bamboo! Locke flailed his flimsy weapon around in disappointment.

Kidan took off towards the door he hoped to clear, shouting back to Locke, Even if we can't do anything, it's better we try and fail than do nothing!

Locke lowered the yard stick, still displeased by his friends show of hopeless courage. Then again, he's always been like this. Guess I've just gotta go along. Locke ran to the other door, and charged the mysterious creatures. He swiped the yardstick at one of their heads, hoping to do something, but the yardstick traveled straight through. What kind of... Locke took a step back in fear.

The creature turned it's head towards Locke, and slashed it's paw in his direction, bearing it's claws. Locke jumped back, but the creature did manage to clip the yardstick, taking a few inches off, leaving a clean cut. That could be dangerous. The creature began to chase Locke, who turned to see Kidan in the same predicament.

Great plan with the pseudo swords!

Kidan didn't have time to turn back, but did shout at Locke.

You wanted to sit back down, like the match was still on!

If only we could distract all of them, everyone could get out!
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 02:48:29 am »
Cilus couldn't believe it. He finally gets to see his first blitzball game, and the stadium had to be taken over by some weird looking creatures from a couple of weirder looking people who came out of nowhere. He never seen anything like them before, but heard stories. He turned to find a safe place when a few of them blocked his path.

Oh, hello. Nice day isn't it. Guess it's a good day for a nice refreshing drink!

He tossed the box of refreshments at the creatures, hoping to distract them, but it passed right through them, and fell with a splash. Mich wasn't going to be too happy about that. With no other option, Cilus double backed and ran toward the empty field, turning just as he reached the barrier. He stopped when he noticed a young girl about to be ambushed by a couple of them.

Go time!

Without a second thought, he charged straight for them, jumping over the creature and pushing the girl out of the way. He just missed the creatures claws, but on the landing, he hurt his ankle. He attempted to limp away, but it proved to painful. he got in his boxers stance, and did the best he could to dodge the creatures attacks.

I need to keep this up. It can't end like this. I need to find my parents. I need to complete my adventure!

Offline MudCabbageKitty01

• Beginning Trainer
  • Feeshyfishyfishyfiiiish~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 03:00:55 am »
Harlow

"H-hey! watch where you're going!" Harlow shouted as people bumped into her, running and screaming. She didn't really understand what was going on, but something told her that it was bad. That didn't mean they had to be so RUDE about it, though. She quickly got out of her seat, following the crowd in an attempt to leave. She had the feeling that she didn't want to be around when the creatures started to attack.

On the way to try and escape, she smacked a taller, possibly older teenager on the head. "Get out of the way!"
"I be a cabbage, and I like to dig holes, diggy diggy holes~ I'm digging some holes~"
WhatThePumpkin is my annoying biig brother =^=

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 03:31:21 am »
Ash
Ash had been one of the many fans screaming at the top of his lungs, eyes darting back and forth as the teams fought over possession. He was so absorbed in the game he barely noticed when the field began to drain, and only paid the action heed when the players were called to the bench, and a portal crackling with lightning appeared. And then his eyes lit up with childish glee. They had scheduled an event!

As the two actors filed out through the portals, Ash took his seat. The heartless looked just like they had in the books, and he wondered what they had used to make them so real. He soon abandoned the thought as many of the people began screaming and yelling. Did they not realize this was a show? It was awesome! Any minute now the keyblade masters would swoop in and save the day, just like they had in all the stories... Right?

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 03:33:34 am »
Shark and Sone

Shark looked around in confusion, scanning the area for anywhere to run, but then Sean grabbed Shark by the arm.

Come on, we need to get out of here!

But where do we-

Sean ran with Shark to the nearest exit, but then realized it was blocked off.

Damn, we got to get out of here... but how do we-

Then someone slapped the back of Sean's head, and almost as if it was a switch, he turned slowly with a death glare on the one who slapped him (Harlow). he started walking to her with a face of death when Shark held him back.

NOPE! NOPE! No strangling!
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 03:53:22 am »
Spades

Raising up to his feet, he was about to scream about how the Island stars were cheating, when something odd started happening...These shadow beasts were attacking! With one swift moment, he leaped up onto the back of his chair, to avoid the claws of a nearby shadow beast. Eyes darting back and forth, he searched for a place to run...Where could he go?

Something caught his eye...That vendor from earlier...he hobbled oddly, as if he had hurt his leg, possibly his ankle. He could help him, and in return, get his money back. But, then again...

Well this would give him the chance to one-up him.

"Hey, dude! You take left, I'll take right!" Running on the top of the chairs, and leaping over the occasional strange creature or person scrambling for freedom, Spades rushed to go help the vendor (whether I get there or not is up to everyone else, ohnhonhon)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 05:16:57 am »
Steven, Riley, Kat, and Leon

The only four people in the suite: Steven, Kat, Riley, and Leon, watched in horror as the chaotic events unfolded.

No...this can't be.

Steven looked over at his dad, who had a look on his face that Steven had never seen before. Was it fear? Hopelessness? Something else? Steven couldn't tell, but he knew this wasn't good. Kat then spoke, her voice shaky and full of confusion.

W-what are those things?

Riley answered, but with another question.

Are those...heartless!?

Steven was taken aback by this. Those couldn't be heartless. There was no way. The little he knew about the final events of the Great War told him that all heartless had been destroyed. His fears were confirmed when his father, Leon, nodded.

I'm afraid so, but I'm not sure how-

Kat let out a shriek as a Shadow suddenly emerged from the ground and clawed at her. She ran to the side as Steven tried to kick it through the window of the suite, but his foot went right through it.

What the-

You can't hit them without a keyblade!

Steven shook his head, backing up as more heartless appeared from the ground, inching toward him, slowly forcing him to the edge of the open windows of the suite. Everyone else in the room was doing all they could to get the attention of the heartless, to draw them away from him, but it was no use. This couldn't be it. Steven didn't want to die. If only he had a keyblade...

Just as Steven's foot began to slip off of the suite, a shadow lunged at him. He instinctively held his arms up in defense, clinching his eyes shut, as he didn't want to witness his own death, nor the faces of those closest to him as he died. But death never came. He waited...and waited. What had happened? Why had the suite grown so quiet all of a sudden.

Steven!

Steven opened his eyes, and saw, in his hands a strange, futuristic looking blade. He looked down at the heartless, now hesitant to attack him, unsure of what had just happened.

What...is this?

Leon had a slightly triumphant smile on his face.

Steven, that, my son, is a keyblade.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 05:50:14 am »
Cilus heard a familiar voice. It was the thief who stole his munny, but that wasn't important now.

Right, I'll watch your back, you watch mine.

He never stopped smiling, but he was smiling even brighter now. At least he didn't have to deal with this alone. He turned his back to allow the thief some room, continuing to dodge each of the shadow's attacks.

(I'll get my keyblade within the next two posts, for now, Cilus is vulnerable.)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 06:09:08 am »
Locke and Kidan

After scrambling around for some time, trying to avoid the shadow creatures, Locke and Kidan eventually turn up back to back next to the stadium railing. With their yard sticks nearly gone entirely, each only having about a foot to work with, the two felt that the situation was grim.

As the two shadow creatures were about to attack, Locke came up with an idea. He turned to Kidan and let his plan out alongside his breath.

When they jump, we'll go to my right, your left. They'll collide in midair, hopefully being stunned, and we can run. Got it?

All Kidan could to was nod and sweat, still surprised by the predicament.

Soon enough, the two creatures lunged, but with a bit more speed than the two anticipated, both boys being cut a bit by their respective creatures. In a small fit of anger, Kidan quickly turned towards the two monsters and sliced his small yardstick in their direction.

While still in mid slice, the yardstick was enveloped in a bright light, and before it made contact with the monster, Kidan and Locke could see a blade that seemed to embody the spirit of the sun itself. Not having time to stop his swing, Kidan's new weapon cleaved right through the creature, turning it into a black smoke.

Oh man, now THAT'S a weapon. And it's effective too!

The second creature was stunned and seemingly frightened by Kidan's new weapon, and didn't seem to move at all, neither to attack or to run.

Woah, lemme check that out! Locke motioned towards the blade, to which Kidan politely handed over. He held it in his hand, and thought it to be a bit heavy, but a weapon nonetheless. He swung it towards the second creature, and the second miracle of the day happened.

As it sliced through the creature, the blade began to glow in the harsh white light again, but then turned a light, charcoal gray. The white light again appeared in Kidan's hand, and his solar blade returned to his palm. Where it was in Locke's hand  now hung a blade that seemed to contain the soul of the moon.

This one's much lighter! Well, we better get to work.

[Both gain 25 EXP apiece, and any others after the next two they take out will not count, so I've decided. At least until we exit the stadium.]
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 08:36:11 am »
Ash
Ash believed it was all a show, right up into a creature that resembled an insect of some sort glided in front of him. And eloquently, ever so eloquently, tried to rip his face off. And as he dove out of its way and took off running, jumping over a tipped trash can, he considered this might be a real threat. Just maybe. And with that thought in mind, he ran as fast as he could from the greedy, heart gobbling bastards chasing him. And he didn't like to brag, but he was pretty fast...just not fast enough to outrun the very sturdy wall approaching in front of him. "...Dang." He was cornered.

Back against the wall, he turned to face the creatures following him, a big smile on his face. "Don't suppose we could talk about it?" Their beady yellow eyes didn't flicker from him as he spoke. "Gee, tough crowd." His Dad always said he had nerves of steel. His Mom always told him he was just too dense to ever realize he was in danger. Guess one of them was right.

And back to the wall, cap firmly on his head of spiky raven hair, Ash swallowed and prepared to face the creatures capable of swallowing whole worlds. His thoughts? "Come get me!" And like a cat lunging on a mouse, one of the creatures hurtled forward, claws extended towards his chest, and more specifically, his heart. He swung his fist at the creature, and for a split second time seemed to freeze, and everything faded to black.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Watch it!" He yelled, left hand tingly and warm as silver flames glowed around it, right hand closed firmly on the handle of his keyblade. They were surrounded, endless tides of darkness pooling around them. He swung the weapon of balance quickly, knocking the demon that lunged at him back, where he hit the ground and dissolved. As the second one lunged at him he thrust his hand out and the flames engulfed it.

"Gotcha!" Another person, leaner and several shades paler, almost seemed to defy gravity with the flip he pulled, turning on his heel and flipping half of his body sideways in the air, delivering a blow that crushed the heartless, and landing flawlessly. "Worry about yourself!"

"Stop showing off and just fight." He growled, performing something akin to what his partner had, but finishing with a simple slash to the heartless side. "Besides, anyone can do that, -

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flashing back to the real world Ash almost fell into a mechanical stance, like he had rehearsed this attack a million times. And emptied handing he launched himself sideways, airborne body sliding beside the shadow, and as they crossed paths, he swung up. And in a flash of light, the heartless dissolved and he landed perfectly.

"I uh.... totally meant to do that."

Daylin: 35/100