* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Pokemon Journey RP  (Read 32855 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Pokemon Journey RP
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
Sorry, I played the 1st and 3rd gen never really bought gold\silver. I also think we should start, it'll be a lot of fun.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2013, 09:57:20 PM »
No worries.

How's everyone's schedule look for RPing? 1:00am-5:00am GMT is pretty open for me everynight (except Friday's and Saturday's when I'm typically partying). Sundays-Tuesdays are bad days because I work, but Wednesday-Thursday, and Friday-Saturday 2:00pm-11:00pm GMT are good times.

If everyone's open to it, let's set a date 2-3 times a week where we'll all be on and can roleplay for solid 1-2 hour clips.

Also, when we start and things are rolling along we should consider exchanging facebooks and creating a group page where we can more easily stay in contact with one another. I'm committed to having this RP have some longevity and the best way to create that is through good communication.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »
Alright im up and ready to go, Craft! start us off!

i dont use facebook =w= but im ok with something like skype or we could use PO. and im free most of the time once i finish my school day
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:40:44 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2013, 12:27:33 AM »
Sweet, Humen. I love your choice of pokemon.

Before we move forward, can I get some confirmation from Craft on what the target level range should be? Based on everyone's profiles, we have pokemon ranging from level 18 all the way too 48. I'd like to keep things competitive and yet I would also prefer to stay a few levels above the average, given that I only have one pokemon.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2013, 12:38:29 AM »
i asked about that too since none of use were starting an adventure here we wouldn't have any low level pokemon but i guess we should put in some sort of level cap

But at the same time since we'll be playing by anime standards level and stats wont really play much of factor
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:43:21 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline craftswitch

• New Trainer
  • Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2013, 01:32:49 AM »
Yeah, and im sure my forever failing attacks should give lower leveld pokemon a real boost XD,

as for times, i cant be certain when i will be on just yet as i just started collage so i need to see what my timetable says. but i should have a lot of free time. I live in the UK so cant be up really late anymore because of collage thats the only thing.

I would like this to be a long term thing too, i hope i can keep coming up with ideas for it, my thought box hasn't failed on my yet tho so i should be ok ^.^
But i have a facebook and a skype so im sorted whatever way we choose to stay in contact ^.^

Ill set up the main thread in a bit, i need to sort my head out before i post anything if thats ok?

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2013, 11:10:00 AM »
So i just finished throwing an amazing party and I am exhausted. Partying is hard work.

Anyway, do whatever you need to do Craft, I just recommend you do it as quickly as you can. We want to keep the Momentum going.

Please get back to me about the whole target level range thing. I realize we're essentially doing this "anime style" so the level doesn't really matter, but I'd still like to get your input.

Feel free to request help if you need any too. If you need someone to assist you with GM duties once in awhile, I'd feel confident and comfortable in doing so. I know college can be a lot of work. Best of luck!

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2013, 04:24:18 AM »
We still doing this? This place is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:53:31 AM by BrodyMason »

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 10:16:51 PM »
i gets like that and i dont know we need crft to comeback on before we can do anything

also try not to double post thee people from upon that use the wrench to add on to your last post

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 11:44:47 PM »
Thanks for the info Humen. I remember a year and a half ago the boards were a lot more active. What happened? Lack of updates/buzz about the game?

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2013, 03:25:50 AM »
no clue i joined somewhere round march this year. they need mroe artist to speed up production

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2013, 12:04:56 AM »
Craftswitch!!! Where art thou???

If she doesn't come back soon, I'm considering starting my own RP on here and GMing. Will wait a bit longer before I decide though. I know she said she was starting college, so I understand if she's busy.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2013, 04:12:38 AM »
wonder what could have happened

Offline Aura-Wolf

• Beginning Trainer
  • Behold, The Power of Aura!
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Profile Page
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2013, 06:37:50 PM »
I'm a personal friend of Craftswitch's. She is very busy unfortunately but I will contact her as soon a I can and let her know how anxious we all are. Maybe I could even start it with her permission. :3

By the way, I AM capturable, just to clarify things, which I thought I did in my Character Profile. However, I may possibly create a trainer if nobody adopts me.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:41:37 PM by Aura-Wolf »
My Loyal, Beloved Pokémon! One of the Best Trainers In America!

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2013, 09:07:22 PM »
oh and here i thought she just disappeared