Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Just an idea. About pokemon move limit.

(1/2) > >>

Voltorb8:
Just an idea. How about make it you can have as much pokemon moves' as you want. I haven't watched pokemon in a while, but I don't think that a pokemon has only four moves. And how do you fit all the moves' on one part of the screen?! Well, make the moves listed only showing four at a time. And you can scroll up and down for other moves.

Tickles:

--- Quote from: Voltorb8 on November 19, 2013, 03:37:58 AM ---Just an idea. How about make it you can have as much pokemon moves' as you want. I haven't watched pokemon in a while, but I don't think that a pokemon has only four moves. And how do you fit all the moves' on one part of the screen?! Well, make the moves listed only showing four at a time. And you can scroll up and down for other moves.

--- End quote ---

That would make for a lot of OP combos, and we already addressed this. Please search before you post a topic.

Voltorb8:
I was to lazy to search for it. But will my exact idea be in? Just asking.

Tickles:
No, it will not. Again, if we did that, there would be tons of overpowered combinations. Put it this way, four moves is the limit for a reason. It makes you choose wisely, and form a strategy. If we allowed a poke to use all the moves it learns, or even more than that, you toss strategy out the window, and basically make the game less fun. Four moves only. No exceptions.

Yume Tsuki:
It isn't that hard to find anything on this forum. Be it about game features or previous suggestions being made. It would save you and us some time to first look up if your suggestion is already made or already implemented in the game features since it won't take time waiting for an answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version