* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!  (Read 58716 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 03:36:28 am »
I'm a 16 year old boy who claims to be 27 in hopes that you will think he is cool. Nice to meet all of you.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 03:37:40 am »
Dammit. I thought there were little boys that I could stalk. Well, off to another forum then.

Okay, so I'm going to be serious for a little bit. You might remember me as Simulacrum, I just recently had a name change. I'm a veteran member of the forums. I joined in 2010, and I was 12 years old then. As you can imagine, things didn't go over well. Some of the other veteran members managed to fix me though. I'm much less annoying and idiotic now. Then some stuff happened, most of the vets left the forum, and now I'm back to try to revive the forums, so that more stuff can happen. Because I like when stuff happens.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2014, 03:41:38 am »
Wait, we're doing real introductions? Damn...
'
I'm 16 years old, joined at 14. I'm more active in the RP thread, always ahve been and probably always will be. For a while Xetroc and I were the only thing keeping it alive at all. I had decent grammar when I joined, but a broken keyboard. Learned a lot in 2 years about writing, and like to think I've improved... I'm also ice elite, wild card, and officer in the EE. Bow down to your superiors, Xetroc.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2014, 03:44:05 am »
Everyone here pretty much knows me. A nobody who showed up, disappeared for a summer, then came back with such a crazy stampede that I went from guild leader, to prominent RPer, to all around cool writer, to freaking PU dev member in less than two years, to bored guy, back to PU writer, and now part of the EE. Dang, what a ride. I don't think I count as a PU veteran just yet, since I was not around during the good years of PU.

And no, I shall not bow to you blades, because I am far older, and therefore, superior. Being 21 has its perks.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2014, 03:45:40 am »
Not necessarily. Humen asked who I was, so I figured I would give him a "serious" introduction, and let him decide which one to believe.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2014, 04:27:44 am »
Not necessarily. Humen asked who I was, so I figured I would give him a "serious" introduction, and let him decide which one to believe.

Ahhhh, you're TrainerX right? That name brings nostalgia. Although I don't remember much about you..

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2014, 04:28:23 am »
Hi I'm Humen i came when the forum was dead and like it that way. And i shall pool all my resources toghether to insure that it never revives!

And holy Afro Jesus Simulacrum was a girl!
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2014, 04:29:21 am »
Ohhhh Simulacrum. Right. You were annoying as hell back then.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2014, 04:32:30 am »
A lot of the veteran members have been gone for a looooong time. All those great people from back in 2009 and some of the newer vets from 2010. There are still a few of them around though. Me, meowth, Toast, Noah, Bing,  Monzta and a few others. That guy that was obsessed with that girl that left was on IRC not long ago. I forgot his name :O

Lets not forget the oldest vet around.....Mr Dark xD

NINJASKEDIT:
I added you to the list Monzta! I forgot all about you xD I knew I was forgetting someone
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 04:35:10 am by Roloc »
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2014, 04:40:32 am »
NINJASKEDIT:
I added you to the list Monzta! I forgot all about you xD I knew I was forgetting someone

How could you ;_; i'm only a week younger

Kidding.  That guy that was  obsessed with that girl? Leo. Forgot what he used before he changed it to leo, but he went as far as tracking down the IP address and home of another member, ChibiVampire. And some people supported him. God. Some of us came to the conclusion that chibivampire wasn't even a girl. She was Leo himself. Weird poop.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2014, 04:43:54 am »
Yeah, that guy. Man, over the years we have had some really weird and creepy people on PU. xD
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2014, 04:44:06 am »
And now you all have given me an idea for in game books cataloging PU history, but adapted for a game setting. I shall name certain events, like the legend of Leo, The Infection of the D-Virus, The invasion of a harley fan. Yes, these will be epic tales, and even a tale of how Mr Dark himself became a dragonite.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2014, 04:49:19 am »
And now you all have given me an idea for in game books cataloging PU history, but adapted for a game setting. I shall name certain events, like the legend of Leo, The Infection of the D-Virus, The invasion of a harley fan. Yes, these will be epic tales, and even a tale of how Mr Dark himself became a dragonite.

Holy poop. This is a great idea. Don't forget the fabled Carbon who became corrupted with power.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2014, 04:56:24 am »
For those that don't know, Carbon was a guy that got mad about something and took his revenge out on the members of the forums. He banned everyone. But Mr Dark being the awesome guy he is, he banned Carbon and unbanned everyone else.

Baka Gringo could be added to that as well. He will be contacting Nintendo directly by phone.

._.
Damage Calculator

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2014, 04:58:47 am »
For those that don't know, Carbon was a guy that got mad about something and took his revenge out on the members of the forums. He banned everyone. But Mr Dark being the awesome guy he is, he banned Carbon and unbanned everyone else.

Baka Gringo could be added to that as well. He will be contacting Nintendo directly by phone.

._.

My god, Bakagringo. Easily the worst admin there was. He was told to leave the team for being racist and a knob, and got so mad he said he'll contact nintendo by phone and get PU sued.