* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Devil of the Seas  (Read 8326 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Devil of the Seas
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:56:39 AM »
This is the OOCC for the Devil of the Seas RP. All out of character conversations and questions will take place here. Please keep conversations relevant to the RP.

GM-foodonfloor

*OOCC and RP threads are currently up. Profiles will be posted later today.

*I am currently in the middle of exams, so please excuse the OOCC for being blank at the moment. More details are coming later today, but I wanted to open this and the RP thread in case there were any early questions or things that needed to be pointed out. More information is certainly planned, and your patience is appreciated.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Devil of the Seas
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »
Alright Pirate RP! Get ready because the Saltwater Scourge is comin fer yer booty!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:25:14 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:03:11 PM »
Okay, first off, Fenror? I TOLD YOU, I HAD DIBS ON THE NEXT RP!

Second off.

Gragas MIA, headed near GP's lane.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 11:39:36 PM »
You said next one after GU, which is still going on, so this is technically not after. Profiles section is now up. Also, be sure to read all the rules there and all the rules on the RP thread, as some are a bit different than the usual ones.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 12:04:30 AM »
Sadly, Jerry doesn't really log on anymore. As much as I would like to, I can't really approve roleplays. I'll look into it though.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 02:00:27 AM »
Thank you, it would be quite difficult to RP if this wasn't approved.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 02:38:00 AM »
Sadly, Jerry doesn't really log on anymore. As much as I would like to, I can't really approve roleplays. I'll look into it though.
Seeing as how you have admin status, I would think that you would be allowed to. You're higher up in the chain of command, so you've got more authority than a mod.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 02:47:06 AM »
wait cortex has more authority then jerry
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 02:49:01 AM »
Yes, the red name indicates admin status. Blue indicates mod status. Admins are higher in the chain of command, and thus have more authority.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 03:18:16 AM »
That's the thing, and I won't spam this thread about the details, but the roleplay section was purely Jerry's, Wailords, and Amphi's section. There was some sort of mutual agreement among the admins to let them run that section how they please, which is why I'm stuck where I am.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 03:42:57 AM »
all this time i thought jerry wailord and amphi were like the ones that started this project XD

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 05:06:32 AM »
That's the thing, and I won't spam this thread about the details, but the roleplay section was purely Jerry's, Wailords, and Amphi's section. There was some sort of mutual agreement among the admins to let them run that section how they please, which is why I'm stuck where I am.
Ah, I see. Well, hopefully Jerry will log on and see this.

all this time i thought jerry wailord and amphi were like the ones that started this project XD
Mr. Dark and Urmel were the ones who started it. Wailord is the only one on that list that was on the team, but I think that was only for a short period of time.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 05:05:47 AM »
The RP was approved by Jerry earlier today. I'm done with exams after tomorrow, so over the weekend I'll be able to flesh out the first page of the OOCC section a bit more. Also, for those of you who were wondering, because I didn't quite make it clear enough, nearly all Mutts are humans or are very humanoid, save for a few cases. For example, a werewolf Mutt is generally presented as a human, and while being a werewolf may influence is personality, he would only turn into his wolf form during full moons. Only a few types of Mutts were mentioned, such as werewolves and vampires, but you certainly are limited to those, feel free to, if you wish to be a Mutt, come up with your own or use some other supernatural creature, but it may be best to ask me about it before running with it in your profile, angels and demons are off limits.

Also, like in most of my RP's, you'll be able to add more characters in later if you want, but the RP will likely not be open to new RP'ers, only new OC's from those who have been a part of the RP since the beginning. Lastly, it is my current goal for the RP to start sometime next week, so try to get your profiles in as soon as you can.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 07:12:25 AM »
Sorry for the long wait guys. Life's been busy for me ^^;. I might not log in as much, but I check my email as much as I can. I wasn't able to connect to internet the day and with timezones and stuff... I hope you won't have to wait as much in the future.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 02:55:51 AM »
That's ok Jerry, no worries. It also appears that I, as well as others, have been a bit busier than expected, myself particularly in these past several days. I'm extending the deadline for profiles, but just get them to me as soon as you are able. My profiles, as well as the OOCC information, will be coming this week, as soon as I can get it out.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100