Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

Rebuilding the Forums (The "Official" Thread)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Roloc:
Spirit, silver. Luqman and I think there might be one more

TrainerX:
Sadly, our Canadian members are no longer active. Spirit seems to pop in every once in a while, but I haven't seen Luqman in forever, and Silver went off to a role-playing forum with Frenchfry last I knew. I'm pretty sure Frenchfry is still hanging around over there, but I think I recall him saying that Silver got frustrated and quit RPing. Something about too many RPs dying early on I think. Not sure if he went back or not. Wailord was on that forum at one time too, but I think he also may have left.

They're the only members I know the whereabouts of and am able to contact, although I don't think they would care to have me pestering them about coming back to the forums. If the forums get active again and they don't come back on their own I'll let them know, but I don't think they'll be interested in coming back until we have more activity.

Triloog:
Would it be an idea to let members post their timezone and 1 preferable online game to play in a new topic (or blanc if they don't have one)?

That way, you'll have a better view of the active members, and the timezones they're in without messing up this topic.
Including perhaps some ideas for online games.  :)

Jerry:
I'll probably sit this one out, seeing that mine's quite different from most people here ^^;

Triloog:
I have a small question.

I've noticed that since today, karma is added between posts and total messages under my avatar.

Who is responsible?
I think the idea is nice and would like to thanks that person. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version