Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

Chit Chat Thread

<< < (3/40) > >>

Jerry:
Been watching only a small part of it. It's interesting to a point, but not as much as being able to play by your own self ^^; I mean it's nice and all to see how people react and get together to overcome challenges, but it's not something that can hook up my attention for hours.

And some other people have started doing something similar to twitch plays pokemon after this got so much popularity... Anyway, as long as they have fun xD

Declan_23:

--- Quote from: Jerry on March 08, 2014, 06:02:02 PM ---Been watching only a small part of it. It's interesting to a point, but not as much as being able to play by your own self ^^; I mean it's nice and all to see how people react and get together to overcome challenges, but it's not something that can hook up my attention for hours.

And some other people have started doing something similar to twitch plays pokemon after this got so much popularity... Anyway, as long as they have fun xD

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this is true. The hypes pretty much died down now :( Though it has encouraged me to play Fire Red, something which I've never gotten round to before.

Roloc:
I love all of the old games but I just can't bring myself to play them anymore. r/d/y, g/s/c, r/s/e had the old ways of damage. (All fire attacks are special, all ghost attacks are physical, etc.) Makes them very annoying to play for a competitive player since it makes a lot of pokemon useless. Namely Gyarados. Only knows bounce as a stab move because all water attacks are special, even waterfall.

It does make Gengar a nice poke though, even if it can't use shadow ball because it's physical, it can however use the three elemental punches because all three are special attacks. And yeah I played the hg/ss remakes. I love em, but they don't have the "old" feel to them, ya know?

Declan_23:
Sounds like you can't make your mind up about what you want in the game :P I'm just gutted that there was no Yellow remake, as it was the first game I owned. Plus Pikachu!

TrainerX:
Twitch decided to play nice with my internet, so I decided to give it ago. I guess the run was going pretty smoothly up until we tried to battle Jasmin (this was last Saturday I think.), all of the Pokemon in our party except Feraligatr were under-leveled. We lost pretty quickly. Then "Feraligatr and democracy ruined this run" got spammed in the chat a million times. I would imagine they've made progress since then though.

Also, I think I saw Twitch Plays Mortal Kombat when I was looking for Twitch Plays Pokemon. I think I'm gonna check that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version