Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

Chit Chat Thread

<< < (4/40) > >>

Roloc:

--- Quote ---(18:46:13) VisceralToast: There
(18:46:34) VisceralToast: I downloaded PO
(18:46:45) VisceralToast: So yeah
(18:50:58) VisceralToast: Anybody here?
(18:51:56) VisceralToast left the channel.
--- End quote ---

I was there, but I was in the middle of balancing pokemon and working on a new map for PU. Sorry I didn't respond. Say my name in chat next time so it will ping me.

TrainerX:
I would've hung around longer, but my dad asked if I wanted to go drive for a while. I didn't even think to ping you, I should have thought of that.

I have a question about the balance server. Is it possible to use six of the same Pokemon in a team? I want to make an extremely annoying Zubat team, but I'm not sure if it will let me. I don't think vanilla PO allows it.

Roloc:
No, that would put you in the banned tier.
V1 and V2 of PO are the same except that it has a different script because scripts from V1 don't work with V2.

TrainerX:
Well then, I guess I'll have to make an army of annoying Pokemon found in caves instead of an army of Zubat.

That reminds me, how far has the balancing gotten? I stopped keeping up to date with that after I left.

--- Quote from: Roloc on March 09, 2014, 06:02:43 PM ---V1 and V2 of PO are the same except that it has a different script because scripts from V1 don't work with V2.

--- End quote ---
By vanilla PO, I meant unmodded PO.

Roloc:
Ah, I thought you meant the V1 balance server.

All fully evolved pokes and some not fully evolved are all balanced up to gen 6. Some gen 6 are balanced too but not many.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version