* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pokedex Entry] Scizor for Roloc  (Read 2996 times)

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
[Pokedex Entry] Scizor for Roloc
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:46:04 PM »
Pokemon #212, Scizor, Bug/Steel type, Pincer pokemon.

Intro: Scizor is the result of Scyther fusing with the metal coat during a trade and going into evolution. Scizor is a human-sized insectoid pokemon that is fully covered in a red metal coating. Its head has lost most features apart from its eyes and the three spikes protruding from the occiput. The chest and abdomen have molded together, with both of them featuring black patches from the neck down and three segments from the waist down. Scyther's blades have been replaced with two-segmented claws, decorated by a yellow and black eye-like mark that give the claws the appearance of separate heads. Scizor still has transparent wings, now jointed to the body with slim metal segments.
Scizor's joints are joined to the body at well-defined places, which are thicker and rounder than the rest of the limb. Scizor's legs consist of small upper legs and thick lower legs that end in a white toe-like claw, with a smaller claw on the other side of the foot for stability.

Habitat: Scizor does not appear as a wild pokemon. The method of evolution is exclusive to Scyther that are traded while holding a metal coat, which is such a complicated method of evolution that it does not happen in the wild.

Diet: Since Scizor does not appear in the wild, its diet is regulated by the trainer. It has a preference for certain berries, and requires a daily intake of certain minerals to maintain its metal coat.

Biology: Since evolution, Scizor has gained a tremendous amount of physical power. It also had to relinquish a lot of mobility and speed, which resulted in a significantly lower base speed.
Scizor is a prime user of the move Bullet Punch, which greatly suits it due to its typing and low base speed. Some Scizor can improve the power of its signature move even further with Swords Dance and the ability Technician, which also powers up other low-powered moves.
The mechanism behind Scyther's evolution is not understood very well. It appears that in case of Scyther, the metal coat covering the body is activated due to the energy of the trade, and the activated metal fuses with Scyther's exterior. The fusion triggers evolution, and the natural mechanism appears to 'take over' and guide the metal to apparently predetermined locations and reforming the scythes into claws, finally turning Scyther into Scizor.
Scizor has the ability to Mega-evolve into Mega-Scizor using Scizorinite. Mega-Scizor's claws become more flattened and have additional teeth, which are also sharper. The lower half of the claws is now white and has three spikes on the bottom. Finally, the yellow dot has turned blue. Mega-Scizor's joints have turned black and have become more pronounced, and an additional black three-pronged feature decorates his face, giving his eyes a more determined look. The spikes on his head are now sharper and more pronounced. Mega-Scizor's legs have lost some detail, and are sharper at the bottom and broader at the top. They look like shields, and a thin leg is visible on the back of the shield, with a spike sticking out to the back.

Pokemon League Commission notes:
Class F: Due to a highly complex evolutionary mechanism, Scizor is only obtainable through the previously described method. A single Scizor, released by its trainer, may roam somewhere, but no PLC guidelines have been implemented for this case.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
Re: [Pokedex Entry] Scizor for Roloc
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:07:02 PM »
Amazing. Scizor is prolly my 2nd or 3rd favorite pokemon and this entry reflects it well.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »
You're welcome :) I appreciate the feedback.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something other than bug-types for a bit ;)

Offline spartandc

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pokemon,Dragons,Mechs, Supersoldiers! MUHAHAHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 07:21:49 PM »
You're welcome :) I appreciate the feedback.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something other than bug-types for a bit ;)
Keep it up, your doing a great job in my eye  :)