Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Reviving the Roleplay Corner

<< < (5/6) > >>

TrainerX:
I don't agree with limiting an RP to 6 players. That should be the choice of the GM. If the GM wants to limit it, that's fine; but if a GM wants a higher limit (or no limit) for their RP, they should be able to have that limit. I suppose it would be okay to have 6 as a default limit, so long as a GM could request a higher or lower limit.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
The limit could always be lower, but RPs with a higher number of participants, especially on this site, don't tend to make it very long. You'd need a mod's approval to bump the limit up for your RP, because in a few cases, you may need more people for your RP to work.

TrainerX:

--- Quote from: foodonfloor on April 02, 2014, 12:09:43 AM ---The limit could always be lower
You'd need a mod's approval to bump the limit up for your RP, because in a few cases, you may need more people for your RP to work.

--- End quote ---
That's what I was getting at with my last sentence. So long as an RP's limit can be adjusted with a mod's approval, I'm fine with it.

Jerry:
Okay, so Amphi and Wailord have been removed as Moderators for the RolePlay section (should they request their status back, they will be given to them). I'm not sure why their names still appear on the sub-boards but that's not a big deal.

That was the first thing I wanted to say. Second, Cortex officially agreed to help moderate and Roloc has been given permission to do so as well. also officially agreed.

One last thing, I'll hold a little election for a new moderator, just to make things fun a bit!

Tickles:
As a new mod for the rp section I promise to rule with the most iron of fists. Joke, I'm going to be helping redefine the rp section, and in the future, watch out for you rule breakers. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version