* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Devil of the Seas  (Read 8335 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Devil of the Seas
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 02:35:46 PM »
Ok, I have to apologize, because I haven't been around at all for the past few weeks, specifically since the RP was announced, and so almost nothing about this RP has been discussed or mentioned in a while. I should have thought the timing through a little more, for these past couple of weeks are the most hectic of one of the busiest times of the year for me. After this week, though, it should start to settle down a bit, and then we can get this RP going. First, though, before I finish putting all the information for it together and complete my profiles, who is still interested in participating? Please let me know here, in the OOCC, so that I can easily keep track of it, rather than you just telling me over Skype or PO, which I'm not quite sure how much I'll even be able to get on this week. If you aren't interested, I would appreciate you letting me know as well. If we don't want to do this RP, I do have an idea for another, should the idea for this one not Br appealing to most of you. At the same time, I think this RP has a lot of potential, and it could turn out to be very successful. Regardless of the decision we make the RP will still demand a high quality of writing and upkeep. Thanks for your patience, and please, let me know if you're still interested.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »
I've recently been playing AC4 Black Flag and I've kinda gotten into the whole piracy theme so I think I could get into this. Although the RP part feels like it could get repetitive.

One thing though, its not a pilot it's a helmsman I'm fairly sure.

Gimme dat booty :Q__
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 04:16:06 PM »
I've decided to cancel the RP, not only because of lack of interest, but also a lack of quality in the RP section in general. I would like to fix this problem, and am still interested in. RP'ing on this site, and would like to create a new one, but not until we fix the issues. I will open a separate thread for this.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100