Official Forums > Site Support

Can someone please unlock the pokedex entries?

(1/2) > >>

fuzzy3158:
I don't necessarily mean all of them, just the ones that haven't been added to the approved list yet. I wanted to go and revamp some old entries, but if everything is locked I can't do any work.

Xetroc? Roloc? Anyone? help?

Jerry:
I believe I unlocked all yours (looking through those that were approved would've taken me more time, so, I just unlocked those I came across.

Those would be automatically locked in a month though :-\

fuzzy3158:
Hmm well the whole point of this was that I wanted to work on other people's abandoned entries. Mine are probably as good as they're going to get, but others' still need work done. If that's the case, could you unlock all entries BUT mine? that should work ;) And tell Xetroc he still has a job to do here. I can work on my own for a bit, but I seriously need SOME feedback every now and then to keep motivation up. Or at least someone to work with.

Edit: P.S. Stuff's still locked.

Jerry:
Ohh, okay, I unlocked those as well. Seems though that there's something which 'scans' the forum for threads that have been inactive for at least 4 weeks and closes them automatically. Well, if anything, just say the word and I'll unlock the threads as soon as I can. As for Xetroc, I just unlocked his other topic and put a post there.

I would be glad to leave some feedback myself, but I've been a bit on the busy side with work and some other stuff :( Maybe at a later point in time.

fuzzy3158:
I'd be more than willing to admin the entire thing myself. Seriously. But I kinda think responsibility and authority go hand in hand, and I'm not going to manage that part of the board if I can't even unlock the threads and edit a pinned post and stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version