Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

<< < (2/36) > >>

Yume Tsuki:
ooooh ~

Of course I might want ruby for the sake of groudon being my favourite legendary. c: I dont care I already have three of him.

eddiedelta8:
Can't wait, the only thing that bugs me though is that it says "An epic NEW adventure is coming" , "Explore a brand NEW world"

Meaning is this going to be a remake of the originals (Like how HG and SS were remakes of Gold and silver)
Or is it going to be a sequel (Like Black 2 & White 2 were sequels of Black and white)

Roloc:
I'm guessing "new" means that its going to be a completly new remake, meaning they are rebuilding the games  from scratch.

fuzzy3158:
I hope it's not a complete rebuild of the world. Ruby and Sapphire were the last games in which the contests were actually fun to do and exciting to breed for and rewarding to perfect with the paintings and all. Since Gen 4 they just kept adding bullpoop untill they just gave up and went with the awful, awful musicals (In case you hadn't noticed, I really, really liked the original contests).
Additionally, the original secret bases were awesome, and I liked the berry planting. Moreover, Gen III had the most challenging pokemon league IIRC.

BTW Going for Omega Ruby because my little brother prefers Kyogre.

Hiteryan:
THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiENZbfYlV0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version