Official Forums > News & Announcements

Wanted: Developers

(1/7) > >>

Mr_Dark:
Looking for C# and Java developers who can continue my (little) work on the MapEditor (C#, OpenGL), Server (C#) and Client (Java, WebGL).

Most of you know I have a full-time job as a programmer and when I come home in the evening I don't have the will-power to continue working on my own projects. Besides this I'm starting up another business on the side. So when I have some free time I'd rather relax and play a game or watch some tv shows. Therefor I'm looking for people who want to continue the little work I've done. I will still be available to help and perhaps write some code here and there, but building all three products (MapEditor, Server and Client) at the same time is just too much.

Most of our code can be found on our github: https://github.com/PokemonUniverse

If you're interested, feel free to post a reply in this thread or just fork the code you want to work on and submit pull requests for changed code.

Saxon:
any luck?

Tickles:

--- Quote from: Saxon on June 17, 2014, 10:40:40 PM ---any luck?

--- End quote ---

No. I'm guessing not a lot of people noticed this post. I  myself have zero programming experience, hence being a writer.

Cincy:
hey if i try so i can only make maps if you nedd any to make maps on a editor so give me a message c:

Tickles:
I'm taking up Java and hopefully some web development that may progress into C#. What I'm saying is, if this site doesn't die, or the balance server can at least remain so I can talk to the remaining dev team, I will personally take on the task of joining a team of programmers to work on this game, get it into beta, and expand from there. And in case neither of these factors remain, I have the code already saved on my computer to work with once I have a better understanding of it, and release it as the game Dark and Urmel intended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version