* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts Universe|Earth|Night  (Read 29299 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts Universe|Earth/Station of Awakening|Night
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2014, 12:02:04 am »
Daylin
Daylin took a step back, holding his keyblade in front of him offensively. The shadow-bugs had sprung up from the floor again, and new winged creatures had appeared from thin air. They hovered in the air above the shadow-bugs stoically, a stupid smirk on their face.  The mechanic's blood boiled at the sight of them. "Smug bastards!" Keyblade gripped tightly in both hands, he charged forwards.

He jumped as he reached the first shadow, vaulting over its head and swinging Last Judgement down at the creature. The monster vanished as his blade neared it, reappearing several feet behind him. He swore loudly, landing directly in the middle of the crowd of heartless. All eyes of the Shadows and Virgo were on him. The first shadow lunged forward at his chest and he batted it back, knocking it into another heartless. they both tumbled to the floor, but were right back on their feet instantly. "This was not one of my better plans. Little help?"

He knocked another back when it sliced at his leg, taking a step back and bumping into a shadow behind him. turning on his heels he swung at it, but the bug melted into the ground and slithered away. If he didn't get some help soon, he would have a lot more than a few bumps and scratches. "Really not one of my better ideas," he muttered to himself.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2014, 12:08:03 am »
John Anderson

The voice once again sounds off, asking a rather rhetorical question. Afterwards more of the dark creatures appeared, including a new one with wings. John was a bit irritated with the mysterious voice at this point; its whole shtick was starting to get old. “What was the in asking if it was just gonna send these things anyway?" John rested his keyblade on his shoulder and looked over at the greasy guy who had just punched a hole through the platform. His hand was covered in blood obviously from the glass, he looked like he was out of breathe and the attacks from the shadows didn't seem to be helping. John called out to him. "Hey man, you still up to fight, you look a little worn out.“ Not wanting to take too much attention off from the enemy John turned back facing them.

John wondered what "magic" he had learned from the scroll, if any. He raised his hand aiming at one of the winged shadows, and then looked inside to try and recall how to use it. There was only one word that appeared in his head. “Aero." Upon using the word a ball of air formed in his palm and fired off towards the Virgo. The shot had too much force behind and knocked John to the ground. When it struck the Virgo it seemed to be knocked back but recovered rather fast. John felt a bit short of breathe but it was nothing serious, he rose to his feet dusting off his pants."Wooo, now that packs a punch."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:39:49 pm by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2014, 10:44:51 pm »
Enerxia and Jade

Enerxia watched as more and more of the bug like creatures appeared, watching as a new type came forth from the ground. The new creature seemed to stem from a pot, and had two horrid wings protruding from its back. It had a twisted grin on its face, and two soulless eye's, that would seem to stare into one's very heart as it locked its gaze onto them. Enerxia watched as one of the others attempted to attack one of them, only to go straight through it, and land in the middle of a large group of the shadow like creatures.

She noticed as the heartless closed in on the other, who had landed themselves in the middle of the group, he seemed to call for help. She quickly attempted to comply, almost without thinking. She muttered a quick word, Dash, as she neared one of the smaller, bug like creatures. A quick blast of air from behind her shot out, and her position changed rapidly, closing the gap with the creature near instantly. Void's Touch appeared in an instance as she swung her arms, the blade cleaving through a line of the creatures. It didn't do much, only diminishing the three creature's size a bit. As the three bug like creatures turned around to face her, a small smirk appeared on her face. She called out to the other, just a few words. "I'm gonna try to keep these three away, but that's all I, myself, can do."

As the creatures began to approach her, they rapidly changed their pattern. Rather than simply walking in their hunched manner, they lunged at her. She spoke the word once more, Dash, and felt her energy be drained a bit more. A small burst of air seemed to jet out from in front of her, as she slid backwards. The creatures landed just a few feet in front of her, and continued their pursuit. As they began to lunge again, this time, she was a bit more...Ready. She didn't cast the spell again, she couldn't. Instead, she attempted to hit them out of the air mid lunge, slamming them into the ground. What she failed to remember in her smug attitude, was that the blade of this weapon, didn't simply slam into it. It would go through them, and purify darkness. It went clean through the first one, diminishing its size by a good bit, and scraped the side of the second one, only taking off a bit of the darkness. The third one, however, was unscathed, its lunge slamming straight into her as the sharp claws seemed to scratch at her chest.

Enerxia felt extreme pain as the beings claws cleaved into her skin, blood starting to trickle forth ever so slowly. As the being began to claw into her again, as if trying to latch on, Enerxia heard one word yelled. She heard Jade, Yell Thunder.

A mid sized lightning bolt seemed to streak out of nowhere, striking the heartless who had began to attack the young keyblade wielder, diminishing its size to near nothingness. As the creature began to get back on its feet, so did Enerxia. She swung Void's Touch, the blade cleaving into its side and diminishing it to near nothingness. She muttered a thanks to her friend, before looking at the other two heartless, who slowly began to inch forward again... She began to clutch her chest where the heartless had Slashed her, as if trying to at least lower her pain as she looked at her approaching enemies. It was going to be a...Rough, fight, to say the least.

Jade watched as the heartless continued to pop up from place to place, not helpless, but close to it. She felt...Tired, Drained almost. She felt like she could do that again, try and fire another bolt of electricity off...But, that was just the thing. That was all that she felt she could do, only once more. She slowly aimed her right arm towards one of the odd flying enemies that had surrounded one of the other wielders of the strange weapon, and muttered the one key word yet again. Thunder. Instantly, a lightning bolt seemed to shoot straight from her fingertips, slamming into one of the wings of the odd creature. It seemed to fall to the ground, as if that one wing had gone slightly limp. She muttered the word again, and again. But nothing came out. She felt completely drained... And unable to help, yet again... One word was repeated within her mind every second that ticked by where she couldn't fire another shot off. Useless.

[SIINTCA. And this is what happens, when a mage runs out of mana, and I run out of music.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 03:43:31 am »
Sean

He took a few steps back, surprised at the new enemies before him. He readied his blade, and did the one thing he knew he must do... swing the weapon randomly and hope it hits something. Surprisingly enough, he actually managed to hit a few of the shadows and knock them around a bit, one or two fading into darkness. However, soon one of the new shadows appeared in front of him, seemingly staring him down. He let out what can only be described as a yelp, like a dog, and swiped at it, only for his keyblade to phase right through it.

WELL, there go my options.

It then slammed into him, but he quickly regained his feet. He looked around for a way to defeat these things, and noticed one of the people here summoned lightning from their fingertips and hit one of their wings, while shouting "Thunder!". He thought for a moment, and decided to try it as well, holding out his hand to the creature.

Go, lightning bolts of destructive...! Fate of... um... He paused, wondering what else to say. THUNDER CATS HOOOOO!

The heartless then slammed right into him, tired of his foolishness. He then looked around, seeing someone summon wind.

How are you people doing this?!

He then got hit again by the same heartless, and it was only then when he decided on one of the smartest decisions he has ever made to date.... running while screaming like a girl, only without the screaming.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2014, 07:41:52 am »
Aiden, Kayla, and Zoe

"Seriously!? Our keyblades don't even work against these things!?" Aiden said, spinning around after he had just witnessed several others struggle against the new creatures. "How are we s-

"Aiden, look out!" Kayla shouted. As soon as he had turned around to face them, one of the Virgos had lunged after him.

"Water!" Zoe had reacted on instinct, holding her hands up and reciting one of the words that had been circling around in her head. She was thrown backward onto the ground as a powerful jet of water shot out from her hands. The water slammed into the heartless  and sent it crashing to the ground.

Not taking the time to think about what had just happened, Aiden spun around to look at the creature as it writhed on the floor. He pointed his keyblade at it, and, attempting the same as Zoe, he whispered, "Fire." A ball of sizzling hot fire shot out of his keyblade and nailed the heartless square in the face, causing it to explode in a burst of dark smoke.

GM POST

As soon as the fist Virgo was defeated, all of the other ones suddenly vanished, leaving only a few Shadows behind.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2014, 11:26:30 am »
Daylin
The crowd had significantly thinned now, and Daylin had more of a chance to go on the offensive. He paused for a moment to catch his breath, then threw himself forward at two shadows, red-hot adrenaline coursing through his veins. The first one had already been hit once, apparently, because when he smashed it in the face, it dissolved into dust. He turned to face the second one just in time to avoid being stabbed in the back.

The mechanic did not take kindly to nearly being impaled, and he raised his keyblade and pointed one finger to the sky. "Outta the park!" He smashed the front of his weapon into the shadow, lifting it off its feet and sending it hurtling towards John. "Heads up rich boy!"

(Heartless killed at this point: 2. Experience: 70.)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2014, 06:38:51 pm »
John Anderson

The shadows numbers were thinning, although it hadn't seemed like they had actually done much. John focused his attention to the Virgo he was fighting. He raised his hand prepared to blast another bolt of air at it. As he began to say the word to the spell, he heard the grease guy call out in his direction. When John turned to see what was going on, he saw a shadow flying straight towards him.  With little time to react John held his keyblade is front of him once again saying the word, “Aero", but this time instead of a blast of air firing out, a gust of wind began to surround John. Only a few inches from his face, the shadow was suddenly repelled, launched up into the air. John looked toward the assailant, with a bit of contempt in his eyes. Without thinking about it John looked up toward the shadow as it began to descend overhead of John. He took his keyblade and thrust it toward the shadow, piercing the barrier of wind with surprising ease; he struck it through one of its eyes. The shadow burst into another black cloud, from the impact more white feathers had fallen out as well.

John fell on one of his knees as the wind barrier began to subside, he propped himself up with his keyblade. John began to look around for his Virgo, but it seemed to have disappeared. As John rose, ready to give the jerk who threw the shadow at him an earful, a chill went up his spine. The Virgo reappeared behind John wailing its claws, John jumped to the side in the attempt to make distance from the Virgo, but there wasn't enough time its claws already struck him in the side causing him to lost grip on his keyblade. It wasn't a deep wound, but blood had definitely been drawn, John held his side applying pressure and he stared at the Virgo. The creature of darkness stared back, with its yellow eyes, giving John a mocking grin. At this point John want nothing to do with this blasted dream anymore, he raised his hand to the Virgo who was just fluttering it wings back and forth as it was laughing at John. “Just piss off already!" letting out a mighty shot John gathered all his energy to form another aero, before screaming the out the spell. “Aero!" The blast wasn't as strong as the first time, but when it impacted the Virgo, it had pierced through it dissipating into a black cloud.

A small light flashed around John, and he was filled with a sudden burst of energy, but the feeling faded fast as the pain from John's wound hit him again. Small diamonds, with blue and yellow patches, appeared from thin air and began to circle John before falling into his pocket. John's breathe was ragged after casting the last aero, he slowly walked over to pick up his keyblade. John walked over to regroup with the other, using his keyblade as a cane to support himself. He kept pressure on the wound, when he saw the mechanic he gave a distasteful look. "Hey pal,...let me...know...when the next floor shows." John's voice began to fade as he talked, barely able to finish the sentence John collapsed onto the floor trying his best not to pass out.

(Not sure if we work on a “Level up, Fill up" so if we don’t I’ll change it later.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:01:31 pm by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2014, 05:43:57 am »
GM POST

The Shadows began to leave just as their numbers started to truly thin out. Once they had completely disappeared, the now likely familiar glass stairway materialized, leading up to the fourth (and final) floor.

Aiden, Kayla, and Zoe

"Blizzard!" Zoe shouted after she stood up, trying the other spell that she had learned. A cold blast of ice shot out from her outstretched hand and nailed one of the shadows. It suddenly seemed to slow down as the ice hit it, but Zoe herself began to feel weakened.

Taking over for her sister, and wanting to try the magic out for herself, Kayla pointed her keyblade at the sluggish Shadow and said, "Thunder."

A bright, hot thunderbolt shot out of her keyblade, hitting the heartless and immediately killing it. Once it was gone, she looked up to see that all of the other heartless had disappeared. Unable to fully take in everything that had just happened, the trio moved on towards the stairway.

"I hope this ends soon," Aiden mumbled.

(Apologies for late and rushed post, I'll try to be a little more consistent from now on.)
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2014, 10:00:26 am »
Jade and Enerxia

Jade watched as the shadow's seemed to lunge at Enerxia, before disappearing from existence entirely. She watched as the bug-like creatures began to melt into the ground, and leave reality, or whatever this was, for what she hoped was good. That was...The strange thing. All she could really do... Was watch. She attempted to step forward, and, she did, but it was almost...Sluggish. As if something she relied on, was missing. She made another step, and another. Not towards the stairs, no. She was walking towards Enerxia, her friend.

As Jade walked towards her friend, Enerxia seemed to change stances, a bit drastically. In a flash her Keyblade seemed to leave, as she moved her hands towards the wound on her chest. She placed her hand on the wound as the blood continued to come forth. There was one thing, that sort of... Jarred her from the whole thing. Not only did it hurt... It wasn't like a normal knife, or any sharp object had cut her. It was like something blunt, something, meant to cause pain, had dug into her skin... She started to walk, clutching her wound as she did so, blood slowly seeping through her clutch as she walked.

Jade finally caught up to her friend, her sluggish walk continuing. It was as if she was having to force herself to move... Enerxia's pace wasn't too fast either, especially as she went up the stairs. They didn't really...Speak, at first. It wasn't that they were mad, or even that they somehow knew the other's thoughts, nothing of the sorts, no reason for either had taken place. It was just that...Not only did they both have nothing to say, but, walking wasn't the easiest thing for either of them. They just slowly trudged up the steps side by side, the only noise coming from either of them, was their breathing and their footsteps.

[Siintca, sorry for the bad quality of post, wrote a post for this five times, and wasn't happy with any of them. This was the only one even close to 'okay'. I also, assume that the affects a lack of are much more drastic than for a keyblade wielder? Where the Keyblade wielder may feel slight discomfort, or just weakened, the mage who depends on mana, would feel those, and possibly more, no? ]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2014, 11:31:13 am »
Daylin
Daylin smashed the final heartless that lunged at him into dust and whirled around, looking for another enemy. When he noticed that they had disappeared, he released and breath he hadn't known he had been holding, and his grip loosened on his keyblade. It had seemed pretty bad for a minute, but he had pulled through it relatively unharmed (with some help, of course) and the next stairway had appeared.

He walked towards the staircase, favoring his right leg heavily, and then noticed John groaning on the floor. He stuck his hand out, glancing at the others that were already up the staircase, and then back at the injured man. "Come on, stop acting like a little girl. We're falling behind." He motioned for the rich boy to take his hand, impatiently tapping his foot. He didn't want to run into trouble when it was just the two of them.

(Experience: 5 Munny: 100 Level up to level 2.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:34:01 am by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2014, 12:16:46 pm »
John Anderson

John's face was planted in the ground, the bleeding had stopped...for the most part. Though the pain was still there, he could feel it as begun to pick himself up. Someone had offered their hand to help John get up, after giving a rather rude comment, without thinking about it he took it and hoisted himself back on his feet. "Yeah, yeah. I hear you." When he saw who it was and got to his feet, he quickly took his hand back. John wasn't very fond of the mechanic, but sadly it seemed they were the only ones who didn't know someone they could talk with. John had calmed himself as his breathing became less ragged."Let’s just get this all over and done with." he let out along with a heavy sigh. There was still of grimace of pain on John's face, but he chose to ignore it as he scaled up the steps.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:06:15 pm by Humen »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2014, 05:57:32 pm »
Sean

Sean kept swinging at the creature for a moment before it disappeared, as did the shadows surrounding everyone. He sighed, noticing the stairs that appeared before them hopefully leading to the last part, or better yet the exit. He checked himself for any broken bones, but his worst injuries consist of cuts and one or two bruises where that strange shadow tackled him. He felt like that creature was toying with him, like it held back knowing he was weak. He shrugged it off, that can be debated later. For now, it was time to move on to the next floor.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts Universe|Earth|Morning
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2014, 07:48:31 pm »
GM POST

Just like it had done every single time before, the stairway disappeared. Then, once again, the disembodied voice spoke.

You eight have now taken the first steps necessary in defeating the darkness. It only gets more difficult from here, but for now, you shall return home. These are know as save points.

Several green pools of light suddenly appeared on the ground.

By standing on these, you will wake up in your world, but will only remember this one as if it were a hazy dream. You will return here soon, though, for your journey has just begun.

Aiden, Kayla, and Zoe

"Oh great, look, this floor is just like the others, except it's red," Aiden complained. Just as he said this, the voice spoke again.

"Looks like you spoke too soon," Kayla told him. Aiden didn't bother to respond, for he was just ready to leave. Out of the three of them, not a single one hesitated to follow the voices instructions of sorts. They were all ready to return home. Each of them stepped onto one of the green portals, and closed their eyes, wishing to wake up.

Aiden slowly opened his eyes, but quickly closed them as the sunlight peeked through the shades of his room and hit him in the face. What a weird dream he had just had....

He looked over at his alarm clock. It was 6:23 A.M. He had his job interview in just a little over an hour! He had to hurry and get dressed so that he could catch the subway, or he would be late. Aiden rolled over onto to his stomach, but had to stop as he tried to push himself up, pain shooting up through his left arm.

"What the hell?" There was a large gash on his upper left arm, covered in dried, sticky blood. His mind briefly flashed back to his dream, where he faintly remembered getting cut in the same exact place. Could that dream have been... real?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2014, 02:34:12 am »
Daylin
Daylin sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes,groggily staring at the clock. Sirens began to blare in his head when he realized what time it was, and he flew off the couch. "Shiit!" He was late for work! Grabbing his jacket and wrestling it onto his shoulders, he flew through the front door, keys in hand. His boss was gonna kill him!

He nearly tore the driver side door off his truck he pulled it open, hastily shoving the key into the ignition and squealing at of the parking lot at highly illegal speeds. Even with him swerving through traffic like a maniac (and giving several old people a few choice words about going so slow), he was nearly twenty minutes late. He tried to slip into the shop unseen, but a hand caught his shoulder on his way into the backroom.

"Boy, you're late!"

"I know, I overslept, I'm sorr-"

"You get in a fight with someone kid?"

Daylin was confused for a moment, then he realized what his boss was talking about. His shoulder was stained with blood, the fabric torn and the cut already slightly scabbed over. His knee was less noticeable, but definitely the more painful of the two. He couldn't think for a minute. What... Had that... This was some Freddy Krueger shiit right here.

"Boy?"

"Oh, uh, no I fell down the stairs at my apartment."

His boss looked at him suspiciously, then shook his head. "Get that cleaned up then get to work, Vick needs a hand with that Mustang's engine." Daylin nodded, then rushed off to get his shoulder cleaned and get to work. He couldn't afford to think about that stupid dream right now, he needed this job.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:16:17 am by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 05:48:43 pm »
John Anderson

John shot up from his bed in a cold sweat, he looked side to side seeing he was back in his room. John flopped back down on his bed, feeling was exhausted and breathing ragged. John cringed in pain as he felt his side, there were claw marks on his side, when he flipped the sheets off himself to see the bed, there was a pool of blood around. John hurriedly got out bed running tot he bathroom. He found some gauze and bandages, and wrapped it around his  side. He splashed some cool water on his face, before dropping back into his bed reflecting on what must have been a dream.