* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts Universe  (Read 12453 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Kingdom Hearts Universe
« on: June 14, 2014, 09:33:47 PM »
This is the out of character chat for the Kingdom Hearts Universe RP.
GM: foodonfloor
Sub-GM: Gameboy Advanced

RP Thread: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,5056.msg132820/topicseen.html#new
Profiles Thread: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,5057.0.html

WORLDS

Station of Awakening- A mysterious location that is seen by very few people, made up of four large, floating columns, or floors, decorated with incredible pictures. It is unknown what exactly this world holds. Each of the floors are depicted below in the order that they appear in.

UPGRADING SPELLS
Scrolls, which contain the data for new spells, can be bought from shops. They can be bought at any level, as a spell may not be available after the shop restocks. By reading the scroll, you will learn the magic contained within it. This same process goes for upgrading spells, although you CANNOT learn a level 2 or 3 spell unless you have learned the previous level. There are three levels to each spell. The first level of a spell is consistent, but the second and third level of a spell branch off into offensive and defensive forms. You can only choose one form to learn, and you cannot upgrade a level 2 defensive fire spell to a level 3 offensive fire spell, you must stick with the type you chose to initially learn.

SPELLS

Spells can be submitted to me by way of PM. Before accepted, the spell must be tested in a debug, and I must be present, whether as a participant or spectator. I am the sole judge of whether or not the spell is accepted, and if so, it will be made available for all RP'ers to use.

Level 1:

-Fire: Shoots a sizzling ball of fire at the opponent. Low cost.

-Blizzard: Shoots a freezing ball of ice at opponent. Lost cost.

-Thunder: Shoots a bolt of lightning. Low cost.

-Earth: Requires great physical strength. User slams weapon into the ground, dealing damage to enemies and riddling the ground with small cracks and craters that enemies may trip or get stuck on. For keyblade wielders only. Moderate cost.

-Aero: 2 different uses. 1. Shoots a sharp blast of air at foe. 2. Provides cushion of air to weaken damage dealt to user. Low Cost.

-Water: 2 different functions depending on user. For keyblade wielders, summons a long water whip that is made from moisture in the environment. If it is raining, or in a wet environment, the whip sustains itself and grows slightly in power. If it is raining heavily or if in an extremely wet environment, it can be summoned with a much smaller amount of MP than normal, but it does take slightly longer to appear. If not in a wet environment, the whip slowly drains moisture from the user's body, and after a while may dehydrate the user. For mages, this spell sends a powerful jet of water at enemies, dealing damage and soaking enemies, making it harder for them to move. Moderate cost for mages.

-Dash: Produces quick jets of air for increased agility and maneuverability. Moderate cost. (Submitted by Gameboy Advanced)

SUMMONS AND DRIVE FORMS
It is possible to achieve a character from a Disney property that you can summon to fight alongside you in either of the RP's two universe's. The same goes for drive forms, a mysteries overdrive that taps into a keyblade wielder''s ultimate potential. Summons are only available to mages, and drive forms are exclusive to keyblade wielders. More info will come about these as the RP progresses.

SPECIAL SPELLS AND ABILITIES

These spells and keyblade skills can only be unlocked through special means, and is generally given as some sort of reward by the GM or special NPC characters. The special spells are not leveled spells, and so do not have upgradable forms.

Special Spells:

Holy: A beam of white light bursts from the ground, causing damage to everything in range. Completely drains all MP. The more MP available, the wider the beam and its radius.

Meteor: Call blazing meteors from the sky to deal massive damage to everything it hits. Completely drains all MP, and if MP is not full, it slightly drains some HP. The amount of meteors that fall are equivalent to one fourth of the user's level, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Evolve: Greatly heightens all of the five senses: sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. The longer it is active, the more MP it drains. If MP is completely drained, it deactivates, leaving the user stunned (in a state of being unaware of your surroundings) for five seconds. If manually deactivated before losing all MP, the stunning effect will not take place.

Special Abilities:

Strike Raid: Throw your keyblade at enemies and have it return to you. After learning this skill, it can be infused with magic at any time by re-learning a spell (with the use of a scroll) that you already know. You can relearn as many spells as you want in this manner and can fuse the skill with any spells that you have relearned, but can only infuse it with one spell at a time.

Sacrifice: Expend HP to perform a single, powerful attack with the keyblade.

SHOPS

Shops are run by Moogles and are open during all RP times except during the night. Once the time changes back to day, the shops restock with new items. Moogle shops are not present on Earth.

EXP AND LEVELING UP

You start the RP as level zero. Each heartless you kill nets you a certain amount of experience points, based on the enemy you kill. It requires 100 EXP to get to level one. When you reach the next level, your EXP zeros out and is converted into munny, so, for example, if you just leveled up to level 1 and had 100 EXP, you now have 0 EXP and 100 munny. The EXP required to get to the next level increases by 100, so you now have 0/200 EXP. It is recommended, although not required, that you keep track of levels and experience in your sig here on the forum. The GM's will periodically check to ensure that there is no cheating.

TRAVELERS

Travelers are people who, by going to sleep in their world, can appear in another world in a totally different universe. They are not known to exist by the majority of the human population, and more will be revealed about them as the RP progresses.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:04:04 PM by foodonfloor »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts Universe
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »
Our current goal is to start the RP sometime during this coming Friday-Sunday. I'll have more info on that as the weeks goes on. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

EDIT: You may now submit custom spells. The rules for doing so are in the post above.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:47:51 AM by foodonfloor »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 12:07:18 AM »
RP will begin tonight. I have updated the first post here with the RP's first world. I have also updated the heartless files in the profiles section to feature the shadow. I am currently having issues with image url's, so if someone would like to copy the url for a Shadow and paste it (just the url, not the image) here, I would be rather grateful. Also, the RP will no longer be starting in California like originally thought, so I can certainly change your character's bio if you need. Also, for current RP'ers, if you would like to add a new character into the RP at any point, message me and we can try to figure something out.

As a last little note, all heartless spawns for the time being are GM controlled. Thanks.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:46:41 AM »
Just a few questions here.

First up; Are we all going to be seeing each other as we fall/Descend towards ground?

Second; Are we allowed to control what pose our characters are in when they wake up? asking for Comedic reasons.

Third up; Would they have any items they normally carry with them on their person? I.E; Earbuds or a wallet or anything.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 02:57:35 AM »
1. Yes, everyone is in the same location after falling "asleep" This mechanic will be explained in greater detail relatively soon, just know  for now that you cannot simply wake up.

2. Sure, but you can't move/change your position until your feel touch the floor.

3. Yes, everything that they normally have with them will be included here for the time being. Think of it as the last thing they were wearing before falling asleep.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:49 AM »
Think of it as the last thing they were wearing before falling asleep.

I swear to Mr. Dark, if my characters are the only ones in pajama's due to this...
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:54:21 AM »
Daylin's wearing a stained white t-shirt, pants, and his boots. He just crashed immediately.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 04:13:48 AM »
My characters wear a t-shirt and shorts when they sleep. Also, I didn't say, but it is early Summer in the RP.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 04:20:43 AM »
so if my character slept in the nude would he show up nude or in the clothes he was wearing before he took them all off

2 John 15/200
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:22:47 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 04:55:13 AM »
In that scenario he would be in the clothes he was last wearing.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 05:45:13 AM »
That took me over an hour to write.

I blame Jaden, who kept messaging me... And my Pro-Procrastinating skillz.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 02:18:21 AM »
Yeah, I meant to post again last night myself, but I fell asleep once I started. Also, everyone, once your feet hit the floor, feel free to move around. You can't see or get to any of the other floors yet, much like in the games. For floor designs, see the first post here.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »
New NPC for all y'all

Keyblade Wielder
Name: Nodding strange old man
Personality: 'Merica
Battle Technique: 'merica
Hometown: 'merica
Bio: 'merica

Miscellaneous: 'Merica
Appearance:
Keyblade Name: Red White and Blue PancakeBlade
Keyblade Appearance:

This is why we have the age rule
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:45:31 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 05:31:54 AM »
Alright, once Nex posts and everyone else's (mostly his and my) characters make it up the stairs, I'll will be able to move the RP along.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 07:24:38 PM »
As I often do, double posting to ensure that everyone is notified properly and gets the message. Like before, you are free to control the heartless that you fight, but do note that without a keyblade or magic, they cannot be hurt.

EDIT: Now that this newest GM post is up, you can now all summon keyblades. You can't learn magic just yet, so mages will have to hold off for a bit.  :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:51:43 AM by foodonfloor »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100