* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: I'm Baaack!  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Shining Darkness

• Beginning Trainer
  • Lloyd is da Main!
    • View Profile
I'm Baaack!
« on: September 02, 2014, 04:32:40 AM »
Hello, people of the Pokemon Universe! I am the Shining Darkness, and I hope to be a great asset to the entertainment here!

But on a more serious note, I am actually PkMn Trainer Black (if any of you remember). The reason I made a new account was because I couldn't access that account for a while (and I've been trying hard!) and any attempt to remake my password was void because it went to an account I lost a long time ago. So, here I am, 18, and planning on starting to make videos on Youtube (as soon as I can get a decent mike and camera.)

Another thing, I plan on bringing back my Pokemon Chronicles: The Gifted Ones Back up, along with 2 other stories I've been working on. So if you want me to involve you in some way with those (and if it possible to Reopen that topic or just allow me to start from scratch altogether), please, let me know.

I hope to be the New and Improved Version of my Old Account!
It just wasn't your day...

My YT name: Daverio Carter
McLeogGaming Account Name: Sacred Grass

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Baaack!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 06:26:35 AM »
I think I remember you. You were in Omnicide and some of the other early RPs here right?

It's good to see even just one person come back, the forums had a small spike in activity and then kind of died again over the Summer. Hopefully more people will start to come back, although I think nobody is really going to bother until the game is finished (It's almost there though, from what I hear).

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:40:18 AM »
Welcome back! Do you want me to change your password and PM your new password on this account?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 02:00:08 AM »
I remember you. Welcome back. If you want some tips on making vids, I can provide some. Just started myself and people tell me I've improved since the first few attempts. Will be cool to see what you do.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Shining Darkness

• Beginning Trainer
  • Lloyd is da Main!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 03:08:51 PM »
Yes I was, TrainerX, though I was mainly stayed within the Pokemon RPs.

Jerry, that would be appreciated, thank you. Since I wanted a fresh start in the first place, I'll still probably be using this account more than my original.

Xetroc, advice would be appreciated, thank you. I'll probably start off with something I'm used to, like singing or playing some games. If I get a decent run after that, who knows?
It just wasn't your day...

My YT name: Daverio Carter
McLeogGaming Account Name: Sacred Grass

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
Ok, password done and sent to you via PM.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...