* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Soul Eater: New Earth  (Read 55452 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
[RP] Soul Eater: New Earth
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:19:41 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

DWMA, a school for meisters and weapons has expanded outward, creating an identical school on a remote island located in the Pacific. The reason: Lord Death has been receiving an extreme amount of  applications in the past few years, and the old school is starting to get crowded. In an interview with the Shinigami, he stated "My establishment has been around for centuries, training warriors to fight the Kishin threat, teaching the three R's: Reaping, Raising, and 'Rithmatic, and above all protecting the lives of mortals across the globe. Death city simply does not have the room to house all of these applicants. That's when it dawned on me. Open a new school! With a new town! And now, six years later we have an exact copy of the city and school."

The school's headmaster will be Carter Faehald along with his weapon Merlin. He had this to say at the grand opening. "I hope to lead our first years into the path of greatness. Though the school may look the same as the former, I plan to take it to greater heights. I have selected an elite group of faculty, all regarded in their fields to take on the task of enlightening these young minds. If any of my potential students are watching, be warned: You have only to realize your true potential. I will see you all soon."

Will the new headmaster be able to live up the the DWMA's reputation? Who will these new students be? We will be watching closely as events progress. Stay tuned!

Plot You will be playing a pair of students (or student if playing a lone weapon) at the new DWMA. Each day you will be dealing with classes, and some nights missions. Your goal is to raise your weapon to death scythe level by collecting 99 kishin eggs, and one witch soul. During your time here, you might see the rise of a greater threat, or you might not.

Rules

All General Role play rules apply to this rp. However, the following rules are necessary for this RP

-You must write a full paragraph per character, or two paragraphs per post. You have two characters, you will be able to achieve this. You will receive three warnings before being kicked from the RP.

-In the case of lone weapons, you must have two lone weapon profiles to adhere to the previous rule.

-You have a maximum of three days to respond to any post. No response after the third day will result in being kicked from the RP. This will be excused so long prior warning is given for any prolonged absence.

-All arguments are settled by the GM. This will be enforced. Further note, all arguments are to be held in the OOC thread of the RP, unless the argument is dialogue by characters.

-Your character has a life in this world. That means maintaining a schedule that makes sense for them and the environment around them. This means READ ALL POSTS IN THE RP. This will prevent confusion for the most part.

-Have fun. Rules are meant to be a framework, but you still have freedom to write in any style you wish.

-Extra thing: Everyone must claim a color to use for dialogue. No copying anyone's color for their own character.

-Mature content is allowed so long as it is not excessive

Side Note

It's been a few years since I hosted an RP, and joined as well. Bear with me, even I can make mistakes.

BladesEdit: Approved.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:13:14 PM by Tickles »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater: New Earth
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 06:14:37 AM »
Rp has started. If ya want to join, there is still room.

Outside of the new DWMA, a large amount of students recently accepted into the school gather around a podium, ready to meet their headmaster and teachers. Carter was preparing mentally behind a curtain set up to hide him from any person that missed his tv news debut.

Carter, how long are you going to keep them waiting?

Just a little longer. Speeches are dreadfully stressful, and I want to make this as perfect as possible.

Well, fine. I'm going to scout the crowd and see if I can fin...

You will do no such thing. I need you to stay here with me. I don't need another mishap this week. I'm still trying to forgive you for the three headed cat running amok in the aquarium.

Merlin laughed at his last venture. The crowd outside waits.

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 06:41:00 AM »
"How long are they going to keep us waiting?"

Alex was toying with the end of her long, braided hair when Jessie spoke. "Hmm?" she asked and looked up at her sister.

Jessie rolled her eyes and sighed briefly. "When are they going to do something? We've been standing here for ages."

"I don't like it any more than you Jessie," she replied and leaned in a bit closer to her, speaking a bit softer now. "You know I don't like crowds."

She smiled and wrapped her arm around Alex. "I know Sis. Tell you what, when we get to our dorm room I'll let you just chill for a bit while I see what's here."

Alex smiled. "Thanks Jessie."

"Anytime."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:45:43 AM »
"Hey Warren, what do you think the new headmaster is like? ...Warren? Hey, are you listening to me?" Silene glanced over at her meister to find him with his hands shoved in his pockets, staring off at nothing. "Hey, wake up you lazy bum!" She shoved him lightly.

Warren barely stumbled, glancing over at Silene through half-lidded eyes. "I dunno, I heard one of them's pretty goofy. Other one's a bit of a hard-ass though, if you believe the word of the street." He slouched, looking back up at the clouds and absent-mindedly chewing on his gum. "Why don't you just chill until they come out to greet us?"

Silene shook her head, bringing her hand away from her mouth to rest at her side. "You're so lazy! Do you get excited about anything?"

He half-grinned in response. "I like blowing things up." Before she could respond, he held out a stick of gum decorated with cartoony skulls."Chew on this, it'll help calm you down."

Silene sighed, then smiled and popped the piece of gum into her mouth. He was right, it really did help.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:53:42 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 07:06:32 AM »
Hason

...Welcome to hell. That's the only thought that persevered through my mind as I walked through here. Guess it's not too far off, huh? The only solace is I'm assured food and 'safe' refuge, but... I don't know. I know it's fear talking, that much is obvious. It's just, I guess I'm not too keen knowing that if I slip up once... Well, I'm gone. Dead. My story's over. I know have Soul Protection, it just... Feels off. It doesn't hurt. But it's almost like a numbing sensation. I know what it's doing; It's suppressing my magic, both causing my soul to appear normal, and locking my abilities down. It even disabled my sense of electricity, though, I have to say, that's actually nice here in the city.

Why... Why are we gathered here, just... Waiting? This is an Academy, shouldn't he be finishing his speech so we can get to 'witch and kishin killing classes' or something? I mean, I don't really want to go to a class about my kin being killed, but if I'm here I want to learn damn it... Guess I'll go find my partner, see what he's up to, huh?

Steven

Steven was near the back of the crowd, a bit ironic since he had shown up fairly early. That was... Out of character for him, he was never one to get places early, but, circumstances can change when you can't sleep. It wasn't the atmosphere, it wasn't the lack of warmth from cats, no, that had already worn off, after all, they had been there for about a week at this point. What had gotten to him, and was causing him to cease sleeping, was that he was genuinely nervous, unsure as to if he would be able to make it here, that, is what kept him awake at night, and was currently eating away at him.

However, I wouldn't say he really looked nervous. No, I'd say quite the opposite, as he looked rather excited, like he couldn't wait for it to get started. This was exactly like him, wasn't it? To never show the fact that he was terrified, or that something was bothering him. Hell, if it got too bad, he'd just run away, like he always did. Either way, he would soon lose any opportunity to run, as his partner had approached him, speaking shockingly calm, and laying out her thoughts and points with ease... Jeez, how was she not nervous?!  "Hey, Steven. I figure since we're partners, maybe we should travel together, don't want you running away after all. Also. Heard anything about the guys who run this place? I've not heard much, but you're bound to have heard something."

Shit, she had him. He had his chance, and didn't take it, and was sure to pay for it now. "Yeah, I've heard some stuff. A little bird told me one of them was pretty chill, possibly even as relaxed as I am. The other... Not sure on him. Word is, he's strict as hell, not really looking forward to meeting him, to be honest."

The girl merely smirked at the first, however she didn't refrain from voicing her opinion on the second, her voice having a hint of... Actually, he wasn't sure what it was a hint of. It was like... Anger? No, that wasn't it... It was like, Sarcasm, detest, and disappointment all had a baby. That was her tone, at least from his point of view, though, he wasn't sure he understood why her tone was that. "Ah... I hope he's not too bad, or else I'll have to be right there with you in not wanting to meet him."

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:10:10 AM by Desbear »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 07:09:30 AM »
Carter stood up finally, ready to give his speech. He had the focus of a thousand warriors in his mind. He stepped out and looked upon the students, the crowd silencing once they seen him. Just beside him appeared Merlin, and some cloaked figure. Carter stepped up to the podium.

"Greeting students of NDWMA. I am Carter Feahald. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the opening ceremony, and out very first day of classes. I am sure there are bright minds and powerful warriors waiting to be realized among you. When Lord Death asked me personally to take on the role as headmaster, of course I couldn't refuse. I, as well as the faculty, have one mission in mind: Use any methods necessary to make you the top meisters and weapons in the world.

Each day you will be attending your respectful classes, and each night take on a mission to test your abilities, as well as acquire the necessary kishin eggs for weapon growth. These in combination with our new worldwide transport system should ease the tediousness of travelling between the island and the outside world.

Now, I know you have all heard some rumors about how I plan to use unconventional methods to train you guys. I assure you, these rumors are true. I ask nothing but near perfection from all of you. Anyone not willing to make the cut will simply be expelled. I will not accept any excuses. You will work until you break past your potential.

As for the staff, all of the faculty have been hand picked for their various skills. All are highly regarded meisters and weapons, some of which have agreed to forsake pay in the name of molding young minds for a greater cause. I have also taken the liberty of matching each and every one of you to a specific instructor, one who I feel is the best to unlock your true nature. If there are any arguments about your instructor, rest assured, I have a backup who would be more than willing to train you."

The cloaked figure seemed to perk up at the sound of that statement.

"Now to conclude this speech, and before I keep you any longer, I want everyone to report to their assigned classroom in the next fifteen minutes. Any lateness will result in punishment. Have a pleasant day, and make me proud."

Carter left the podium. There were barely any applause, let alone a golf clap.

(The players will be in Mortecai and Archie's Class.)

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »
It seemed Jessie dozed off on Alex's shoulder, who wasn't paying much attention herself. She elbowed her sister in the ribs when the crowd began to rustle. "Looks like we're moving."

"What? Did I miss something?" She scanned the people around her.

"Yeah, there was a big speech or something I think."

"What did he say?"

"I dunno."

"Uhh . . . crap. What do we do?" She tapped a black-haired boy on the shoulder, who barely stopped to look up at her. "What did the guy giving the speech say? I wasn't paying attention."

"Get to class," he said and hurried off with the crowd.

"He sounded pleasant," Alex said sarcastically.

"Hmmph. I hope everyone else isn't like that." Jessie shrugged. "I guess we should get going."

Alex nodded and let Jessie lead, shoving her way through the crowd in their effort to get to class.

"Hey Alex," she hollered over her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Where's our class?"

"I thought you knew."

"Have I ever been good with directions?"

"Have I ever been much better?"

Jessie let out a heavy sigh. "We're going to be in so much trouble . . ."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 07:47:00 AM »
Hason

As the headmaster and his band of goons... Is it proper to call them goons? I mean, they work for him, b-Ah, y'know what? Screw it. All that's important is that they left, and because they left, all the students, including me, had began to walk to our respective classes. Though, I guess I wasn't fast enough huh? As I walked, I noticed Steven was already ahead of me, staring at a piece of paper as he walked, as if squinting at the paper in disbelief. Naturally, I followed behind him, not even bothering to look at my schedule. After all, it was obvious that a Meister and their Weapon would most likely be in the same classes, right? 

As we walked through the hall, and neared our class, I noticed a sign on the door as we entered class... And in that moment, I felt all hope I had towards this not being true hell be crushed, ran over, stomped on, and for good measure, fed to the vultures. The name was so outrageous, that it even caused me to read the piece of paper we had been given for our schedules, and it was there. 'Mortecai's class of awesomeness. Any arguments will result in pain.' The time we had this class for didn't help either. I mean, this was our only class, but... Six hours? Seriously? The teacher better be damn good at his job. As I took a seat beside Steven, stuffing the note in my coat, I noticed that the teacher wasn't even here yet, so I couldn't even try to draw a conclusion of how this would be off of their appearance.

Steven

Steven was among the first to leave, and take off towards his first, and only, class. The look on his face when he read his schedule was priceless, as he was squinting at it almost the entire way as he walk. He noticed something as he walked, something that intrigued him. The entire school was built slick and nice, and everything looked so... New. It was entirely different from what he was used to, and while it did intimidate him, it was also rather interesting and exciting for him.

As he entered the class, about six minutes to spare, there was somewhat of a smirk upon his face, masking the fact that he was terrified. The name had shocked him at first, but he had figured the teacher couldn't be too bad. I mean, the name was interesting, so maybe they had a sense of humor. Steven watched as his partner walked into the room, taking a spot beside him. He began to speak, but quickly stopped himself, noticing the fact that she seemed... Pissed off. Was it the name? It had to be the name... Or was it the fact that they had a single, six hour class? Truly, he would never know, as she quite obviously wasn't in the mood for a conversation.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 07:52:37 AM »
Warren's jaw dropped, his wad of gum falling onto the cement below with a 'splat'. "A mission every night? Are you fuc-"

He was cut off violently as Silene grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him towards the school. Her face was buried in a crinkled paper, but somehow she still navigated the crowd. "Come on, we have to get to class! It says here our first class is..." She suddenly jerked to a halt and the paper fell from her hand, drifting to the ground a few feet away. "... That's terrifying."

Warren shook himself free of her grip, walking over and picking up the discarded paper. Blowing a strand of stray hair out of his eyes, he glanced over it. In big, bold letters it read 'MORTECAI'S CLASS OF AWESOME: ANY ARGUMENTS WILL RESULT IN PAIN'. "I say we go hom-"

"Warren!"

"Fine, lets just get to class. It can't be that bad."

Following the map on the back of their schedule, they made it to class pretty fast. Surprisingly, it was nearly empty. The pair took their seat at the front of the class. This was going to be interesting.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 08:11:47 AM »
Time passed, and the bell rang. The students were waiting for their teacher to come in. Five minutes passed, and everyone was into a conversation, introducing themselves top each other, showing off their weapons. Then they heard a noise outside the door.

WHO THE FUCK LOCKED THIS DOOR

A loud thud was heard, and the door was launched across the room, through the window. A thin man wearing and blue bandana with an eye on it, and a really large man wearing full armor walked in.

Ok, I'm going to ask you little bitches once. Who in their now shortened life locked my damn door?

The entire room pointed to the kid on the corner of the class, closest to the door. Mortecai walked up to the kid, and choke slammed him through the desk.

You, maintenance, tonight. Report to the lab when class is through you little zit faced, no dick bastard.

Mortecai walked up to the board, and wrote in large letters 'ANY AND ALL STUDENTS IN MY CLASS SHALL NOT LOCK ME OUT! Also, THIS IS MY CLASS!'

Hello victims, my name is Mortecai, and this large man is Archie. We're your instructors. Now, I know that hardass Carter might have tried to scare you about who we are and what we do, but let me tell you one thing. Ain't no one in the world scarier than me. Got it? Good. Now, I don't want to hear your names, I don't want beginning of the year horseshit introductions. Instead, you're going to show me what you got. Now, follow me through this door. You're all getting your first kishin egg today. You have the whole class to kill the kishin you choose. Why am I telling you this now? Cause it's better to just tell you that half of you are going to fucking die. I'm not kidding. It took me a week to collect all of these things, and most of yesterday to get them in their boxes."

Mortecai opened a second door that led to a large field. On it were strong looking boxes, neatly in a row.

Here's how it's gonna work. You will take a key from that table, and go to a box. All the keys open all of the boxes. The kishin that pops out is your target. You are not allowed to attack your classmate's kishin under any circumstances, even if they are about to die. You do that, I kill you myself. And if none of you believe me, ask sleepy currently napping in his desk.

Mortecai gave the signal to go.

Last thing, I will be evaluating you all during this. Have fun.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:15:10 AM by Tickles »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »
Silene stared at the wreckage where the boy had been slammed through the desk, slightly concerned. "Is he alright?" The wood had been completely shattered, and she hadn't seen the kid move since it happened. She hoped he was just unconscious, he hadn't even done anything.

"Probably." Warren shrugged, popping a fresh piece of gum into his mouth, still sitting at his desk and listening to the teacher lecture about collecting kishin eggs. "I don't see why he bothered rounding them up, seems like too much effort." As the instructions drew to a close, he slowly rose to his feet."Lets get down there and get this over with."

"Oh, so now you're eager to work?"

Warren nodded in turn, eyes glinting darkly. "I'm not gonna work,." His wavelength suddenly took a darker, more violent vibe. "I'm gonna blow it to smithereens."

Silene laid a firm hand on his shoulder. "Warren..." Through their connection she felt the tempo of his wavelength slowly lull back into its normal tempo. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I've got it. Hurry up and transform, before we get called out." Warren held out his hand. In a flash of blue light she changed into her scythe form. Warren spun her expertly, kicking up a small gust of wind around him. The familiar feel of her soul pushed back the last of his clouded thoughts, leaving his mind completely clear. He selected a cage at random and took his place in front of it.

"Be careful, Warren."

"Will do."

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 08:59:23 AM »
"ShIt ShIt  ShIt ShIt ShIt..."

"We're going to be fine Jessie-"

"We're going to be late!"

Alex grabbed her sister by the wrist and brought the two to a stop in the middle of the empty hallway. "Look at me. We're going to be fine, trust me. Remember what the guy said?"

Jessie was bent over trying to catch her breath. She may be a demon weapon, but even she needs to stop running once in a while. "N-no."

"Of course not. He told us that there's always someone who shows up late to class - just like school at home - but Mortecai is one of the best teachers here." She gave Jessie a comforting smile. "We'll just explain to him that we got lost, we're really sorry and stuff, and we'll never do it again and he'll let us off the hook!"

Jessie smiled back. "Yeah. Yeah, we will be fine. But it doesn't mean I like being late."

"Same. Now let's get going."

And the two resumed their jog - which was faster than the average human's sprint.

---

"Why is this school so fucking huge?!?" Jessie asked the air like it actually cared.

"Look, there's the class!"

The two came to a stop beside an empty doorway.

"Where's the door?"

Alex shrugged. "Hmm, Mortecai's Class Of-"

Jessie grabbed Alex by the wrist and pulled her through the doorway. "Doesn't matter, this is his class. Hi Mister Mortecai! Sorry we're late!" she yelled as they entered the classroom.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:04:11 AM by Lunartic »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 09:21:58 AM »
Hason

I had been staring my schedule, when I heard a loud voice echo out. I looked up just in time to see a door fly off its hinges, hit the ceiling, and even slam through it. I even heard an audible 'OW' from the room above me... This would be interesting, or so, I thought. Sure I was right, It was interesting, however not in the way I had wanted. I had watched two people walk in; A shorter man, and a taller man, however, the mannerisms, look, and even... No, especially the speech patterns of the shorter, thin man who walked in made me uneasy. He immediately asked who locked the door, to which we pointed at a kid in the corner, who thought it would be funny to do so.  I felt my heart skip a beat when the instructor slammed the child's face through the desk... Did he kill the kid?

Not really wanting to find out for myself, I simply sat there, silent as he explained what we would be doing. It seemed we would be getting our first Kishin egg, and I noticed that Steven, who was beside me, was noticeably tense. It was only natural for him, wasn't it? After all he's shown me time after time that he's a bit of a coward, and I would be throwing him at our enemy for half of this. I couldn't help but grow a somewhat soft smile. Sure, this was going to be terrifying, it would hurt, and I could even possibly die here... But, it would quite interesting, would it not?

When the instructor gave us the signal to go ahead, I arose from my seat, nudging Steven as to get him to follow, which he did, though, I have wonder if it was willingness or fear that drove him to follow? After all, I'm sure he wasn't too keen on this situation. As we took a key, I motioned towards the field, speaking as so.
"Go pick a box, and then transform when I get there. Alright?"

His response wasn't verbal, which I found rather odd for him. He was really tense, wasn't he? I mean, I guess he did follow my instructions, but it's unlike him not to comment with sarcasm. As he picked a box,  I began to carefully select a key. Sure, he said they were all the same, and would open any box, but I at least had to check and make sure they were similar in nature. I picked up the key in my left hand, before walking towards the field, to the box Steven was standing in front of.

When I got there, like I had instructed him to do, he transformed without a word, the hilt of the weapon appearing in my hand. The chain was limp, and the large chakram was laying upon the ground, waiting for me to sling it into the air, and at my opponent. I stuck the key into the slot, but, before I could turn it, I heard an audible voice from my weapon.
"Hey, be careful when swinging me at them, alright?

My response was quick, and had a hint of sarcasm in my voice. He knew I would take as much care as I could, but hey! I should have fun with this.
"I wont." And with that, I turned the key, quickly stepping back and dragging the chakram back as I began to await the box's inevitable burst.

Steven

He felt... Tense. The teacher hadn't even walked in yet, and he was already tense. The door flying off of it's hinges and going through the ceiling didn't help either. He watched the instructor intently, pointing at the kid who had locked the door when it was questioned, however, he couldn't expect what would happen next. He tensed up as the other, around the same age as him, was thrust through his desk, breaking the wood into thousands of pieces. He couldn't help but wonder if the kid was alive but... He wasn't going to say anything and risk the same fate.

Steven tried to fake a smile, however it quickly left his face as he realized what the instructor was... Well, instructing them to do. He knew it was going to happen when they signed up for it, but he still wasn't sure if he and Hason would be able to do it... But hey, he couldn't really run right now, so what could he do but obey? As his Meister nudged him, he quickly got up, following her over to the table with the keys, where she began to speak, a monotone voice coming from her. Ah, she was back to normal now, wasn't she? "Go pick a box, and transform when I get there. Alright?"

He simply nodded, following her orders and going towards a box. He felt his heart begin to pound, nearly bursting from his chest as he stood in front of one of the boxes. He wanted to run... He needed to run, but he couldn't very well do that, could he? So he simply waited. When Hason neared him, he quietly transformed in a flash of light, turning into his weapon form, having the hilt appear in her free hand. Before she could even open the cage, he spoke, a bit of a cautious tone to his voice. "Hey, be careful when swinging me at them, alright?

However, her reply didn't exactly reassure him. As she turned the key and quickly stepped a few feet back, awaiting the contents of the box to make themselves known, she spoke in a sarcastic tone that made even him uneasy. "I wont."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:26:25 AM by Desbear »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
Mortecai heard a voice behind him.

Did you really have the balls to come in the class late? And did you really think apologizing was going to save your sorry ass life today.

Mortecai walked up to the two girls, grabbed the two by the hair, and dragged them to the field. He flung them as hard as he could, and dual missile kicked them each right in the face. He then spoke, with pure rage.

YOU TWO. KEY. BOX. MAINTENANCE. LAB. KAPISH?

All of the students are lined up at their boxes. With a simultaneous turn of the key, every kishin came flying out.

Well children, you get to fight the most evil people in all of history. Have fun.

@Blades

Hitler, wearing what looked like a mech suit powered by souls. "ACH, YOU HAVE ANGERED ME, ZE GREAT HITLER!" He armed his cannon, and fired at the two battlers. He knew that if he tried to do anything else, he would come after them instead.

@Lunartic

Out of the box came Mussolini. "In all of great Italy, I shall turn you into my new pasta." He pulled out twin blades, which were attached to his arms. He was fast, really fast, He zeroed in on the one who opened his box.

@Desbear

Stalin, in an iron suit with red fists, came exploding out of the box once he heard the key turn. "By Mother Russia, all this school will bend to.." he looked at Moretecai, who was thrusting the air and pointing. "Nevermind, I shall kill you for my freedom. RED FIST" He let loose a massive punch.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 09:45:27 AM »
Warren whirled the scythe around, bringing the blade up and slicing straight through the missile. The two halves split off, flying to the left an right of the meister, destroying two chunks of grass behind him. "... That's all zhe great Hitler's got? I'll show you a real explosion. Silene!"

"Right!"

Warren pumped his wavelength through her, channeling it around the point of the scythe. He dashed forward, swinging the strike at Hitler's side.

"Explosion point!"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:48:20 AM by The-Blades-slave »