* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Soul Eater: New Earth  (Read 55128 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater: New Earth
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2015, 12:19:47 pm »
Warren leaned his chair onto its hind legs, his feet on the edge of his desk to prop himself up. The injury on his shoulder had healed over quickly, so he had spent most of the time chilling in the apartment (save the couple times Silene had dragged him out). "Back just in time for the new students, huh?"

Silene nodded, seated beside him, staring intently at the door. The first girl that walked in was pretty, with big round eyes and short chopped blonde hair, dressed in a mustard yellow button up shirt that barely contained her breasts. She introduced herself energetically, but was quickly shot down by Mortecai. Typical.

Warren whistled low in appreciation at her... figure. "Look at those..."

Silene crossed her arms over her chest huffily as the next student walked in. He was significantly less noticeable, though he looked considerably like Warren (except scrawnier). He said little after his introduction, shuffling over to his seat. The final guy that entered was as flashy as the girl, wearing an unbuttoned red shirt that showed off his rock hard abs.  Slightly as a joke, slightly in spite, Silene slyly commented, "Look at those ab-"

BOOM!

Warren's jolted to his feet, the smoking remnants of his chair in a pile beneath him. His normally relaxed disposition was gone, replaced by the threatening aura one would expect from his clan. He stomped down the isle hard enough that each footstep was heard, the students nearest to the edge flinching away from him. When he reached the bottom, standing eye-to-eye with Dagen, he smiled and shook the man's hand, leaning close to his ear and whispering, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Silene resisted the urge to follow her meister, on the edge of her seat biting her nails. She didn't sense the normal impending madness in his wavelength, he wasn't in real danger. This was pure, unbridled anger. She couldn't help him with that.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:21:25 pm by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2015, 12:27:22 pm »
WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP! Warren, maintenance!

Dagen looked back at his old meister with a slight smile. He enjoyed what was going on. Malencia looked on in confusion, but her hands clenched, preparing to fight if needed.

Simple, I heard there was a new school, and I figured someone with my skill would make a good fit. Besides, I'm not here for trouble. I just want to learn. Like you. Right Warren?

What could barely be heard as a maintenance from Mortecai, who's head was buried far into his lap it seemed. Everyone assumed he was talking to Dagen.

Dagen, is everything alright?

Another maintenance shout was heard. Malencia didn't care. Her weapon was in trouble. Dagen didn't hear her though. His hands seemed to get hot, as if a flame had been starting up.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2015, 12:42:17 pm »
The sound of an explosion made Alex look up from her phone with a heavy sigh. Now what did he . . . he blew up his chair and got maintenance to shake this guy’s hand? She stood up - and got maintenance for it - and walked over to the boys to see if she could find out what the hell was going on between these two. ”So.” She leaned up against an empty desk behind her.

”Hey, my abs!”

”Maintenance.”

”God damn it!”

Alex pushed Jessie out of her mind and tried her best to focus on these two. Not easy for someone with ADD. “So,” she said again, ”what’s the story between you two?” Whatever it was, it obviously wasn’t good. If eyes could actually shoot daggers, neither of them would have faces anymore.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2015, 01:06:50 pm »
Warren forcibly grinned, though he didn't look at Alex. It took all of his restraint not to let his wavelength loose and blast the smug smile off the arrogant bastard's face. Here to learn? Ha! Dagen couldn't learn anything if they glued a book to his face. "Dagen here was my weapon years ago," he grit his teeth as he spoke, turning his attention to Malencia. "He ever tell you about that? He's got quite the interesting past. His family sure did ki-"

"Warren, chill." Silene grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back from Dagen and inspecting his hand. There were small, light burns on his palm, but nothing that would severely bother him. She glanced back at Dagen, looking at him in a new light. So that was his weapon before her.

Frankly, she could see why Warren was pissed. The man just came off as arrogant, now that she was close to him. "I'm Silene, Warren's current partner. It's nice to meet you two."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 01:08:31 pm by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2015, 01:12:46 pm »
Dagen calmed himself a bit to respond to Silene.

Thank you Silene. I must say, Warren has always had good taste.

He quickly looked her up and down, then met her eyes again. Malencia looked a bit peeved from this, and tapped his shoulder. Dagen looked to her, and looked at his hand. It looked like a miniature blast went off, but he ignored it.

Nice to meet you as well, Silene. I'm sure our boys can have a play date another time. Dagen, it's time to pay attention. She sat back, cross armed. Sure, they weren't together, but she wished he wouldn't hit on so many girls.

No problem. Silene... He winked. Warren, I hope we can all be good friends. He looked past them to see Jessie, and gave her a suave smile for good measure.

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2015, 01:24:23 pm »
Jessie fell out of her chair with a soft thud.

Alex turned around for a second to watch that happen. She’s not really sure why she hasn’t simply decided to pretend her sister doesn’t exist for the time being. Speaking of which, she wasn’t feeling very acknowledged in this conversation. ”I’m going to make sure she’s okay,” and got up from the desk. Of course she’s okay. She’s more than okay staring at Hot-shot over here. She bent down and shook her sister. ”Jessie. Jessie, get up.” She turned Jessie onto her back - and immediately flipped her face-down again so she wouldn’t have to look at that stupid grin she had on her face. ”I’ll never understand you sister,” she muttered under her breath.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2015, 01:50:56 pm »
Warren growled at Dagen. "Don't wink at her you son of a bi-"

Silene cut him off. "Yeah, nice to meet you too Malencia. Sorry about Warren, he's generally not like this." Without further ado she dragged her meister back to their row, taking her seat.

Warren slumped into the seat beside her, fishing into his pocket and pulling out three sticks of gum. When he bit down, the explosion was audible, and a few people around him jumped. He munched away angrily, ignoring them.

Silene elbowed him, whispering as not to attract Mortecai's attention. "Hey, what was that about?"

Warren shrugged. "I'll tell you after class."

Silene hesitated, impatient, but she settled for responding, "If you put that much enthusiasm into work, I'd be a death scythe by now, you lazy bum!"

Warren did his best to ignore her, kicking his feet up, his eyes drifting shut as his head lolled back. He was suddenly very, very tired and in need of a good, long nap.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2015, 02:04:02 pm »
Mortecai shot up from his desk.

I was going to take it easy on you guys today. I really was. I was going to take a nap, and let you all fuck around until the bell rang, or let you go early. I decided that is bullshit, and I'm tired of all of your faces, especially you, Tits. So, Archie is gonna be your instructor today. He may not talk, so I'll help him out. See that orange. You get it, you can go. Good luck. I'm outta here.

Mortecai walked out of the room. Archie looked in stunned silence, then looked at his orange. Did his best friend really tell the students to take his orange?

You hear that Malancia, it's an agility test. Judging from this guy's build, I would say he isn't fast, but he's hiding something.

This should prove to be enlightening. Although, I'm not sure if the skinny man is actually fit to teach. Did he really refer to me as Tits?

Be proud of what you got. Now, let's see how everyone else responds to this test.

Right.

The two took a seat, watching, waiting. The previous few minutes were far from their mind. The other students seemed to be at the edge of their seats.

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2015, 02:09:32 pm »
Alex lifted the limp Jessie into her chair and let her slump onto the desk, then sat down in her own. She stopped feeling embarrassed for her sister when she got maintenance. Wait a minute, Mortecai gave us double maintenance yesterday, which means we have maintenance today, and he gave us maintenance again so we’ll have it tomorrow too! She took a good, long look at Jessie, then sighed, stood up, and walked over to Warren. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a pack of gum. ”I’ve gotta cope with her somehow,” she said to a confused Silene, ”and I’m sure he won’t mind if I take a couple pieces.” She put a piece in her mouth on her way back to her desk and almost threw up right in front of her, but she kept on chewing. If it kept her mind off what a complete bimbo her sister was acting like, she’d do just about anything.

Dean, who had gone completely unnoticed throughout the entire class, transformed his limbs back to their proper form and placed them on the table. This is going to be an interesting class. He turned in his seat to look at the short, frustrated brunette going back to her seat, then down at his phone. I wonder if she’s busy after class...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2015, 03:43:01 am »
Hason

I watched from the back of the class as several new students were introduced; One was a rather tall, busty looking chick with a somewhat light build. The other was a guy who sort of... Angered me, even caused me to feel somewhat disgusted. He was really showy in the way he dressed, and something about him just... Pissed me off entirely. I would soon find out, that I wasn't the only one who disliked him. Or so I thought. I watched as Warren jumped from his seat, incinerating his chair, and began to stomp down to the guy. I had assumed he would do something drastic; Do something violent, even. But instead, from what I saw, he just shook the guy's hand, and began to talk to him... I was somewhat curious as to what they were saying, but I would find that out later. Didn't really want to risk getting maintenance again, especially since I already had to go to the Stranger today.

As this went on, Mortecai began to speak, his words were loud, and angry as always... He said something about how he was done, something about how he would have let us just mess around, but they pissed him off or something, and that we could only leave if we got the orange. I assumed that he wasn't going to allow them to merely take it from him, but I did have to wonder... What would happen if we were to just... Ask for it? I guess doubt, is the only reason I didn't find out; Instead, I got up. No one else was going for the orange, everyone else just... Looked on in fear. All things considered, I should have just asked... But instead, I began to pace around, watching the orange... Waiting for the time to grab the orange from the instructor. As I walked, I noticed Steven was mirroring my pattern, and we were meeting on either side of Archie at each turn... About five rotations in, we made our move simultaneously; Both jumping towards him, and reaching for the orange, rather than continuing on the pattern.

Steven

Steven was sitting within the near middle of the class, a bit away from Hason. There wasn't a particular reason, he just sorta... Felt like sitting somewhere else. To his surprise, this was actually somewhat nice, as he got a better view of the 'action' that was about to take place. Mortecai had said something about three new students, however he only saw two. One of them, was a girl with a rather light frame, but was rather large in... Another area. He just sorta shrugged, and began to look around a bit to see just how many of the others were looking at her... Assets. The other, was a male, one who he thought was rather showy in his mannerisms and in the way he dressed. Steven himself, just sort of ignored what he had thought at first, figuring that maybe he should wait to get an opinion until he had met the guy.

One thing however, that caught his interest, was that Warren had jumped from his seat, the chair being left in a hulking mess. He watched as Warren stomped down, and was a bit interested to see the beating that he was about to give the guy... And then, he stopped. He gave the guy a handshake even. He watched as he began to tell the guy something. He couldn't tell what it was about, but they seemed to be getting a little... Heated. And then, Mortecai began to speak. Steven sort of... Slumped down into his chair as he said they had to get the orange from Archie. He watched as is partner walked from her place at the back of the class, and and began to pace at the front of class... No one else had gotten up, and he knew that she would most likely get annoyed if he didn't at least try to help her, so he did. He slowly got up, shaking as he did so, and began to mimic her pattern, going the opposite way... About the fifth rotation in, when they would have passed, instead, they jumped from either side of the large hulking man, arms outstretched to grab the orange... What fools to think it would be this easy.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 05:46:58 am by Desbear »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2015, 06:03:00 am »
Archie took note of the dual attempt by Hason and Steven. He spun on his heel, swinging his available arm into both of them, knocking them away. He then jumped back, keeping the orange in his hand. If this was going to be the lesson, then he might as well make it worthwhile. Dagen and Malencia stopped watching, and got up.

You see that Malancia?

I did. You have a plan?

It's a long shot. Hey, girl and guy, get up. Let's all go for it at once.

Some of the other students began to leave their seats. They surrounded Archie, circling him like sharks in the water. Dagen and Malencia were on opposite sides on each other, keeping an eye on the orange, and the area around them. Archie kept his guard up. At that moment, the tension rose tenfold.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2015, 06:28:38 am »
Hason

As we lunged for the orange, I felt a thick pain embed itself in my side, and fling both myself, and Steven towards a wall. As we collided with the wall, and then the floor, I watched as several others followed our lead, and began to circle Archie. I also got to watch, as Steven jumped up almost immediately like a dumbass, and started circling Archie again. As I slowly got up, I leaned myself back up against the wall, and just sorta... Watched. I didn't really feel like getting the fuck smacked out of me again, once was enough, y'know? I do have to say though, I would be lying if I didn't have the biggest grin as Steven once again tried to jump towards the orange. I mean, I guess he was hoping others would follow his lead, and they would get the orange, but still, didn't seem like the smartest plan.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2015, 06:34:21 am »
Alex put headphones in her ear, leaned back, put her crossed feet on the desk, and toyed with her phone. If this was supposed to be a lesson about teamwork or something, she wasn’t getting anywhere so long as Jessie acted like this. A dull thump went through her earbuds. She looked up at Archie, orange in hand, knocking Hason and Steven away. Other students stood up and began circling him. Alex shook her head and resumed doing nothing in particular.

Jessie crossed her arms and put them on the desk, then rested her chin on them and stared dreamily at the tall, muscular hunk of a man circling their teacher. She hoped he would smile at her again. And shirtless. Then her phone buzzed her back into reality.

Hey Alex. Are you busy after class?

Alex, she thought. I’m not Alex. Unless... she gazed over at her otherwise oblivious sister, a sly smile on her lips.

I think you have the wrong number. This is her sister, Jessie.

The next text was a bit delayed. OMG I am so sorry!

She giggled, thumbs tapping away. It’s okay, I’ll tell her you’re looking for her. What’s your name?

Thank you! Dean.

Jessie poked her sister in the shoulder. She mouthed the word What?, and Jessie showed her the screen. She read the conversation and immediately sat up and pulled out her earbuds. ”I did what!?!” Her hands were a blur when trying to send a text to him. Jessie almost fell out of her seat laughing.

Dean watched from the front-right corner of the room as Alex and a blonde girl, presumably her sister Jessie, reacted to the text messages. Alex seemed quite embarrassed while Jessie found it absolutely hilarious. Then he got a very apologetic text from Alex, explaining what happened the night before and why she wouldn’t be available after class.

What’s maintenance?

Trust me, you don’t want to know.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2015, 06:51:09 am »
Dagen, Malencia and the other students lunged for the orange as well. Archie wasn't going to get out of this with a punch. Instead, he showed off his speed, dodging and weaving through the crowd, student after student flying past him. Dagen was shocked at the behemoth's speed. Malencia wasn't phased too much, and went for a second try, jumping off the wall she flew towards. Archie seen it coming a mile away, and swatted her to the side with no problem. A couple of students attacked from above. He hunched down, and as soon as they landed on his back, he catapulted them to the far side of the room. Three more went for either side of him. He fell onto his back, and rolled out of the way. They collided into eachother. Dagen positioned himself by Malancia, who recovered rather quickly from the hit.

Attack pattern, 1!

Got it!

Dagen sprinted towards Archie, and Malencia jumped into the air. Dagen's hand was now the barrel of his weapon form.

Take this. BARRAGE SHOT!

Four grenades flew out of the barrel, exploding onto the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. Archie was on his toes, but Malencia dropped on him with an axle kick, surprising him. However, the hit wasn't enough to harm him. He grabbed her leg, and threw her towards where Dagen was. Dagen caught her, but the force alone sent them both flying away. They got up again, continuing the assault. The other students were determined as well, using their weapons to get that damn orange.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2015, 07:20:00 am »
Silene absent-mindedly watched Hason and Steven scramble to get the orange, head propped up by her arm. She smiled; she was no strategist (that was Warren, for the most part), but their attempt was pretty comical. "Rushing up like that..." she whispered under her breath. Struck by a bout of curiosity, she shoved Warren.

The meister lazily craned his neck to face her, his eyes only half open. "What?" His voice was at its rawest when he was tired, the strange accent he worked so hard to hide creeping out. Silene preferred when he spoke like that; it was childish, but it was something only she ever heard and it made her feel special.

"They're just jumping at him to try for the orange. How would you go about it?"

Warren yawned loudly, stretching as he sat up. "I dunno, have they tried asking for it?"

"I'm serious, Warren!" Silene huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

Warren held up his hands defensively. "I am too. The guy's been nice enough from what I've seen of him, it might work. Plus, " he motioned to the classroom. A kid went flying past him, hitting the back wall of the classroom with a resounding 'thwump' and sinking to the floor, unconscious. "They're just getting manhandled."

Silene winced at the poor kid, an idea coming to her. "Do you have any orange gum?"

"I think a piece or two, why?"

"Give it here!" Silene took the two pieces of orange gum eagerly and stepped away from her meister, rushing down the aisle, dodging flying students. When she got close enough to Archie he had just thrown another group of students several feet away, leaving just her standing there.

She held out the piece of gum, smiling sweetly. "I'll trade you, Mr. Archie! This orange-flavored gum for that orange." She held out the two sticks, both of which said long-lasting on the wrapper with orange shaded Death masks decorating them. "Please?"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:21:55 am by The-Blades-slave »