* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: How is everyone doing?  (Read 29598 times)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
Re: How is everyone doing?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 06:45:27 am »
Thanks everyone!
If there are enough people wanting it and if they actually get on then I'll turn back on the po server.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 06:02:19 am »
Still alive :) It's just been too busy for me as well, with senior year and all this college stuff coming up, i haven't really had time to check on the site anymore. Lucky for me though, right after high school i have a guaranteed job as a translator in a hospital nearby, so that'll help a ton while im in college. Still havent forgotten about the site though! Joined before i started high school and ill still be here even after it. Literally the other day though the site crossed my mind and how i haven't been on for a while so i decided to sweep by and see how it's doing. Sad to see how super active this place used to be and how it is now :/ Hope you all continue to do well!

And congrats on the baby Miss Wednesday :D Ojala que tu y Roloc se la esten pasando bien! Los extraño mucho y todos los tiempos divertidos que tuvimos en PO :) Gracias por todo lo que me enseñaron y hicieron por mi!

See you guys around.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 07:03:25 am »
Still alive :) It's just been too busy for me as well, with senior year and all this college stuff coming up, i haven't really had time to check on the site anymore. Lucky for me though, right after high school i have a guaranteed job as a translator in a hospital nearby, so that'll help a ton while im in college. Still havent forgotten about the site though! Joined before i started high school and ill still be here even after it. Literally the other day though the site crossed my mind and how i haven't been on for a while so i decided to sweep by and see how it's doing. Sad to see how super active this place used to be and how it is now :/ Hope you all continue to do well!

And congrats on the baby Miss Wednesday :D Ojala que tu y Roloc se la esten pasando bien! Los extraño mucho y todos los tiempos divertidos que tuvimos en PO :) Gracias por todo lo que me enseñaron y hicieron por mi!

See you guys around.
I know I miss how it used to be too! y muchas gracias, yo y Roloc estamos muy bien y felices, y ya se yo tambien extraño como era antes pero ya nadie viene :C I hope you're having an awesome time! also, I love your siggy xD I remember that day lmao I miss talking to all the crazy people that used to be on here, that includes you, I'll be sticking around even though we're very busy with kids now lql C:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 11:49:52 pm »
Hope i didn't miss anything from the looks of it it's hanging by a thread.
Wish i could do something to help.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.