Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

Pokemon Revolution Online

(1/9) > >>

Roloc:
I don't see a problem with this.
There is a relatively new pokemon mmo out there called pokemon Revolution online.

Miss Wednesday and I have already joined about a week ago. I have to say is pretty great.

If anyone wants to join us then add us as friends in game. Of course my name is Roloc and miss changed her name to Missxatu.

http://pokemon-revolution-online.net

Jerry:
Giving it a try and using my 2nd username Unknown008. Not idea if I'll be able to play much, but I guess I'll check it out first and depending on how good it appeals to me, might be playing it now and then. Thanks for sharing :) (downloading right now)

EDIT: Not sure how to add people. There are a few bugs here and there, nothing too big.

Roloc:
Yeah there are a few bugs but that's to be expected. The game is still beta and hasn't been out but a few months. They are looking for coding/scripting help so for those of you that know how may be able to be one help there and become admins.

I'm going to miss being an admin. I always pictured myself here looking at our mods and making sure they weren't abusing their power. Been on so many games where admins were always abusing power.

Jerry:
Yea, it does feel a bit weird to have been given privileges above normal users on a similar project and not having those :) I played just a bit so far and it looks like it will take longer to level up. I also got a badly IV'd starter, oh well, so much for a good start xD

Roloc:
Leveling is actually pretty fast. Miss and I had a few pokes each above 40 BEFORE lt. surge.
We are at Blaine now and have lvl 55+ pokes.

Yeah my bulbasuar had bad nature and ivs. Sucks cause I wanted to use my mega venusuar as an awesome dual physical and special tank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version