* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Revolution Online  (Read 81990 times)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Revolution Online
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2015, 04:49:33 am »
Cool, see ya in game
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 09:31:56 am »
I'm not that far in the game myself. Got 4th badge during the week then my workload exploded. Had to do extra hours almost everyday... so didn't get to play since, but hopefully getting some progress today.

EDIT: I still can't figure out how to add people on that... Are we making like some guild btw?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:45:24 am by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 07:48:53 pm »
You add people through the forum. Took me a while to figure that out. I would be up for a guild. Only thing i don't like is no breeding system
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 10:59:23 pm »
There is a friends list in game. You can either click on the person you want to add and a menu will pop up for you to add or remove them or type in chat "/friend (name)"

Without the quotes and parenthese of course.

No breeding does suck but then rare pokes would be come stupidly common. It would take away value from pokes. All pokes are available in game and catchable without any type of payment. Excluding legends.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Zatir

• PU Developer
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2015, 08:34:32 pm »
I also took a look over there. It runs pretty smooth, just had 2 server crashes though... My name there is, ofcourse: Zatir
Zatir - PU developer
Current project: Creating the Pokéditor

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 01:27:08 am »
Yeah they just released an update. They said the smoothed out some things that should help with the crashes some. Lets hope.

I'll add you Zatir. If your interested, I believe they were looking for more programmers.
Damage Calculator

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »
Well, I'm still level grinding away. Unfortunately, in order for me to add you guys, we all have to be online. I tried it three times yesterday and it wouldn't go through. Got this message: "suchandsuch is not online"

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 06:41:04 pm »
Yeah I'm grinding for the e4. I'll try and add ya when I get on next.
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2015, 08:54:07 pm »
I'm in pu's irc channel when I get online usually, so it's easy to know with a few click's if I'm on or not, otherwise I'm generally online on weekends around 16:00-20:00 GMT time.

EDIT: I've been seeing Cortex online this weekend on the forums of PRO but not ingame :( Managed to found Zatir who had surprisingly about as much game progression as I have. Though probably overtook me by now xD. I'm currently grinding cash to get HM02.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:13:27 pm by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2015, 01:37:24 am »
Ive been grinding for the E4, got most of my pokes to 85.

Have also been playing with the Christmas event
Damage Calculator

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 03:12:15 am »
I've been playing on and off jerry. Guess it's hard to organize because we're on opposite sides of the earth

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 02:06:44 pm »
Yea, it's fine. Among other things, I'm in the christmas event area right now trying to get a Lapras, but I also found a map of Viridian Maze to get EV reducing berries here.

Trainers and dig spots get 'refreshed' every 4 days or so, which can be used to get more star pieces, or other rare items like fossils, TMs. A lot is about money in the game, so try not to lose any battles or waste on buying items that you might not use.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2015, 01:59:37 am »
I was wondering where the EV reducing berries were. I will have to find that map. Have you finished the Xmas quests, Jerry?

As a reward for finding the reindeer you get a hat that is basically stantlers antlers. And the other is a Santa hat. Not much of reward for me since I don't like Santa hat or stantler but I like quests none the less.

On another note I did find a decent gyarados to use. naughty with 22 attack and 28 speed. So thats something.
Not good enough for competitive play but very nice for using for PVE things.

Miss Wednesday is going to donate soon so she can get a shiny manectric mount. I am going to just buy a bike. I had the money for it once already but I decided that buying revives and heals for the E4 was more important. lol

By the way, Jerry, congrats on winning the secret event! What did you get?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:23:19 pm by Roloc »
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2015, 10:02:47 am »
I got the bike by selling nugget, star pieces and maybe other rare stuff to the guy at Cerulean Cape around my 5th badge to get access to bike pass.

Also thanks, I really don't know how I won that one, still a bit in disbelief x3 In any case, here are the stuff I remember (not in game right now):

- Eevee
- Glaceon
- Lapras
- Magmortar lv100
- Togekiss
- Shiny Wooper
- Jynx
- 400k pokedollars
- 2 leftovers
- Grey winter set clothes
- 1 month Membership medal (that I'll probably keep until I unlock more things)

And maybe a few more items held by the pokemon. These are not really PvP geared, but I didn't even expect that much! I was hunting Lapras when the guy contacted me and I didn't realise it was the same guy doing the giveaway. I was telling him about me hunting Lapras without luck so far, then he asked me about how far I am in the game and if I got the event exclusive Pokemon. After a while of chatting, he told me the purpose of talking with me and then gave me that bunch of stuff ^^;

Otherwise yep, got the santa hat and the stantler's antlers. I'm going to use part of that cash to get HM02 then victory road.

Also: don't go for Mew right now. There are frequent server crashes and lots of players are already complaining that they have lost Mew because of the crash. I'm in their IRC so, I see lots of these stuff :s
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:05:14 am by Jerry »

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 10:07:24 pm »
I havent gone for it yet. Havent even done or seen a quest for it yet.

EDIT

Just caught my first dratini. Naive with 30 spatk and 25 speed. Will make for a very nice special d-nite or a mixed d-nite.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:01:45 am by Roloc »
Damage Calculator