* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Revolution Online  (Read 81751 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Revolution Online
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2015, 03:02:11 am »
I got the bike by selling nugget, star pieces and maybe other rare stuff to the guy at Cerulean Cape around my 5th badge to get access to bike pass.

Also thanks, I really don't know how I won that one, still a bit in disbelief x3 In any case, here are the stuff I remember (not in game right now):

- Eevee
- Glaceon
- Lapras
- Magmortar lv100
- Togekiss
- Shiny Wooper
- Jynx
- 400k pokedollars
- 2 leftovers
- Grey winter set clothes
- 1 month Membership medal (that I'll probably keep until I unlock more things)

And maybe a few more items held by the pokemon. These are not really PvP geared, but I didn't even expect that much! I was hunting Lapras when the guy contacted me and I didn't realise it was the same guy doing the giveaway. I was telling him about me hunting Lapras without luck so far, then he asked me about how far I am in the game and if I got the event exclusive Pokemon. After a while of chatting, he told me the purpose of talking with me and then gave me that bunch of stuff ^^;

Otherwise yep, got the santa hat and the stantler's antlers. I'm going to use part of that cash to get HM02 then victory road.

Also: don't go for Mew right now. There are frequent server crashes and lots of players are already complaining that they have lost Mew because of the crash. I'm in their IRC so, I see lots of these stuff :s
Sharing is nice. :D (hint, hint)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 06:58:07 pm »
Lol. For sharing, I'd have to first find you online at the same time.

*hint* *hint*
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 10:04:51 pm »
I've actually given up. I haven't been able to get online. Same error. I'll just wait until the game is a little more stable.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2015, 12:32:16 am »
They have a huge increase in members this month so servers are sometimes full. Just keep logging in.
They are in the process of upgrading servers to deal with the increase in members.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2015, 03:33:53 am »
Lol. For sharing, I'd have to first find you online at the same time.

*hint* *hint*
My name on there is Missxatu, I was just joking about the sharing xD you deserve it :)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2015, 11:39:49 pm »
Indeed and the server is even harder to get in in weekends... that together with the fact that you're better safe than sorry to logout after getting something you don't want to lose in fear that the server crashes and you lose it to a roll back, it's pretty tough to play.

And MissWednesday, we should all really meet up sometime :P Where are you at anyways? I'm trying to get a nocturnal feather right now. Been working on an Eevee and Buterfree for Covet and Compoundeyes respectively today, then it got daytime ingame, so I've gotta wait tomorrow to start the hunt. Still haven't gone through victory road.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2015, 03:18:41 am »
You can get a teddyursa for covet. I use it all the time on my ursaring. We are both at the e4 but are still hunting pokes at the Xmas event. I've caught 2 dratini so far but they had wrong ability :(
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 07:27:02 am »
Yea, it's hard getting the rare ones with the right ability. And they wiped out all friend lists in the updated client... I'll have to catch you again online to add you again.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2015, 02:45:24 pm »
that it is. But get yourself a poke with syncro and the correct nature you want and use it to catch pokemon. it gives a 50% chance to give the wild pokemon the same nature of the syncro pokemon.

Thats how I caught my gastly last night. Timid with 29 spd and 30 sp atk. Now to just ev train it and level it.
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2016, 10:06:59 am »
Reached Goldenrod City last weekend. Level gap is huge :s

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2016, 05:58:31 pm »
Awesome. Miss and I have beat Johto already. I've caught 4 epic pokes so far. But only 1 is EVed and level 100, the other 3 are halfway EVed and not even 50 yet lol. When I get them to 100 I'm going to attempt to do some of the bosses in game. Like Red, pumpkinking, Brock, Deathwing. I think I should be able to beat them with 4 epic level 100s but I'm not 100% sure.

Bold regenerator slobro with 31 def and 31 hp
Brave scizor with 28atk 27def 29spdef 31hp
Timid Gengar with 30spatk 31speed
Calm Blissy with 28spdef and 27hp

Some of the next pokes I will be looking for is Yanmega, heracross, gyrados, dragonite, snorlax, tyranitar, machamp and conkeldurr.

I don't know which ones I should go for first though.

On another note. I'm liking that they got the servers fixed. No more crashing whooooo. And they release updates crazy fast lol. They release new stuff like every other week. 2 days ago they just released headbutting trees and you can get chimchar from it.
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »
Huh, are you sure Regenerator works? I know some people are getting them for when the ability starts working... but yea, they release updates fast enough and while crashes are not as frequent, they do still occur. People complain at least once a day on IRC xD

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2016, 01:54:17 am »
Yeah, they occur about once every 12 hours or so. But it's not always a crash, its sometimes a server take down so they can add new code.

Regenerator doesn't work yet but it will soon. Red said it would be in either the next patch or the one after because it's a saught after ability for pvp.
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2016, 11:13:50 am »
Got my 6th Johto badge. Heading to get my last 2 and get Johto E4 soon :)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2016, 02:33:38 am »
Awesome. You'll catch up to us sooner or later.  :P
Damage Calculator