* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread  (Read 116164 times)

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2016, 03:12:35 am »
It's been a while since I posted but I check in occasionally. This site holds a lot of memories for me too. I could tell from the start based on the development progress that this game would never get finished and if it ever did it would get shut down pretty much immediately by Nintendo, so I stuck around for the community on the forums. I met a lot of cool people through this website, joined a league team with the developers Urmel and Dark, contributed to the game in a small way, participated and casted the forum tournament,  and enjoyed my time here.

If anyone wants to contact me, my skype and email is [email protected]

Later all.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 12:54:01 pm »
Chugga chugga chugga:

All aboard the nostalgia train!

I'm not dead, also not a fan of soppy messages.
Let me know if you want to buy a poor student a beer sometime. (Currently in Bath, UK)

Adios

Offline spartandc

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pokemon,Dragons,Mechs, Supersoldiers! MUHAHAHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2016, 04:54:29 pm »
Though ive made a total of.. twenty two posts? thought it was less then that.. this place was still a great place to stop by and see what was going on with everyone and although i didn't really get to know many or really any of you, i know that all of you are amazing people. It's sad to see this place start to go into its eternal slumber after seven years, maybe one day someone will take up the passion that was and is still here.

Though this may be the end phases of this site as a pokemon game thing, i hope to see the beginning phases of this site being reborn or hatching from its old cocoon of a metapod that was once baby caterpie into a wonderful Butterfree.

What type of Butterfree will this site turn into i wonder, i hope to find out in the future. To all those who worked on PU, thank you for all of you volunteered hours on this game, site and forums.

Who knows what the future holds, only time will tell. Hope to see you all in the future and get to know you all.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2016, 07:13:51 am »
Potatoes.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2016, 09:08:12 pm »
Well then. This is quite interesting to come across. Not sure what to say but I guess I'll just say that I wish college hadn't made me disappear from this wonderful community. I enjoyed the year or so I was active on here and was very happy to be involved with starting the RP section on this board.  I have wonderful memories of sitting on irc during highschool and just chatting and learning pixel art. :)
Bit of an update on me. I now work on my own game design on the side of my career job and graduated with a degree in 3d modeling and design.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2016, 01:10:57 pm »
Ohh nice. Good luck with that :) Are you able to like, reproduce the latest pokemon 3d models? :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 05:45:47 pm »
Ohh nice. Good luck with that :) Are you able to like, reproduce the latest pokemon 3d models? :P

I probably could :)

Of course I could also likely just download them from various websites and mess with the ones officially used in games.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2016, 06:00:16 pm »
Badonkadonks.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 06:28:19 pm »
I probably could :)

Of course I could also likely just download them from various websites and mess with the ones officially used in games.

Oh okies. I'm coding a pokedex app (windows for now, not sure if it can cross platform but I believe it can with a few tweaks) in my spare time. The source is here. You can leave a message here or there if you want to contribute ^^ I mostly need help with the art at the moment though.

Work in progress:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:18:51 pm by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2016, 03:14:20 pm »
Oh okies. I'm coding a pokedex app (windows for now, not sure if it can cross platform but I believe it can with a few tweaks) in my spare time. The source is here. You can leave a message here or there if you want to contribute ^^ I mostly need help with the art at the moment though.

Work in progress:

What exactly are you looking to do? Get the game's models and put them into your pokedex? Or brand new, non nintendo owned models?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm »
What exactly are you looking to do? Get the game's models and put them into your pokedex? Or brand new, non nintendo owned models?

Either are fine. In the end, I just want pretty pokemon models xP