* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: quest 2 quests.  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Onizoku

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
quest 2 quests.
« on: March 12, 2010, 09:35:41 AM »
i was on Irc and someone was working on quest's and we talked for a bit then we where talking about quest's for like 3 minutes and i came with these ideas.

here one someone near a cliff and there dog pokemon fell down you have to jump down you pick it up but then you realize the only way out is via a "hard" way cave/forest/maze/ whatever. get out walk back to the person and give it to them. wen you get back he/she gives you a ball because he/she is afraid the pokemon may repeat the same thing again.

quest 2
the pokemon center power is out and you cant heal there until you visit a powerplant and wen you get there you "pass out" and wake up a bit farther away near someone who tells you evry pokemon that went near the powerplant fell asleep and that it must be the work of a pokemon.
you go to a town find a  a gas mask go in capture a grass type pokemon that made everyone inside fall asleep.  you use (don't know what the wake up sleeping pokemon item is called in english) on the people there. they wake up fix it and you can use that town pk center again.

quest 3
a kid is bored and wants to go on a quest. if you talk to a kid from the other town he tells you about his secret cave in the  woods between both towns. go back to the kid who wants to go on a quest and tell him about it. reward exp?

these ideas are only allowed to be used by pokemon-universe.com or myself.

if you need more ideas just ask me. i change my IRC name every now and then. so might be best to pm here or simply reply in this tread.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 09:40:01 AM by Onizoku »

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
Re: quest 2 quests.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »
quest # 1 - http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,386.0.html

owned dude.

quest # 2 - http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,580.0.html

like, it's right under your post.

quest # 3 - really? -_- Like, for serious?

and at least supply a little bit of insight into the ideas, you just essentially handed out an outline to the world, we need incentive to even judge a quest, but this is an outline, not quests -_-
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:22:51 AM by stephenkill2 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: quest 2 quests.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 01:56:13 PM »
Are they quests? The last two lines tell me that no... ???

these ideas are only allowed to be used by pokemon-universe.com or myself.

if you need more ideas just ask me. i change my IRC name every now and then. so might be best to pm here or simply reply in this tread.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...