* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Quest Idea  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Killer9pie

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Quest Idea
« on: March 19, 2010, 02:55:55 AM »
I say try to make a quest that is made up of a lot of other quests. You can start the quest from a lot of places but it ends on one quest. One starting quest could be: You walk into a random house (doesn't matter where) and talk to the person in it (let's say it's a he). He notices that you are a trainer. He asks you if you can take his pokemon to his friend who lives far away. If you say yes he gives you his pokemon (doesn't matter which one it is) and tells you where his friend lives. You start going to his friend's house and about half way a message appears and says that the pokemon escaped from it's pokeball and ran away. you have to search for it and once you find it  you have to catch it. Once you catch it you bring it to the friend's house.

Once you get there you give them the pokemon and they ask you to do somthing for them for another quest in the link.

I hope you like the idea. I'm only 12 and that's why I'm just giving an idea. If you like it either email me at: [email protected], or post it on the thread.

Also if you have any other ideas for another quest in the link don't be afraid to post it.

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Quest Idea
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 03:30:03 AM »
moved to quests and plots,also, please try writing part of the quest instead of giving just generalizations, examples help get the point across much more clearly as well as draw a picture in our minds.

Offline Sch3rox

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 03:43:33 AM »
the idea is okay but it sounds a (little bit)like the quest from the edition gold/silver where you must catch that farfetch´d
and the bring him back to his trainer and he gives or teach you the VM01/Cut...

Offline Killer9pie

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 08:07:58 PM »
that was the first idea that came to my mind. also i just started gold and haven't seen anything about it yet (i'm at the dragon type gym).

Offline Killer9pie

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:40:58 AM »
has anyone read the book "Epic"? If you have i was thinking of having something like the Epicus Ultima.