* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Which one?

HeartGold
20 (32.3%)
Soulsilver
42 (67.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: pokemon soulsilver and heartgold (old info) /closed  (Read 29008 times)

Offline FireMaster

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon soulsilver and heartgold (new info)
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »
i love my SS game, the only thing that im having problem with is finding myself a chikorita.... lol and i dont know anybody who has one either...
Fire Master of the East

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2010, 09:23:22 PM »
i wil probably get the game but is this one all about johto region?? anyway i was hoping for a completely different series
If you want a different series (hell completely different game alltogether), try out the mystery dungeon ones.  I thought they were gonna be crap but I played my friend's one for a while and it's pretty fun. 

Also Rumble is a good choice.
I love MD myself good story with good gameplay and other things I found my version of Sky and am still playing my old file.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline mightygamer2

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2010, 08:53:04 PM »
in regards to the actual game of soul silver, i was kinda fearing the worse due to the last few games (diamond and pearl), but this game is actually a lot better than all the other pokemon games i've played, including the original silver and gold games. gamefreak really outdid themselves on this remake. i really suggest that anyone who has a ds (which if you don't have any of the new games and are on this forum, posting things, i don't understand how you could do that)
get this game. i personally loved the silver game better, but they're essentially the same game since you can get both ho-oh and lugia.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2010, 01:00:03 AM »
shouldn't this thread be closed? its kinda not new info anymore
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 11:58:06 PM »
shouldn't this thread be closed? its kinda not new info anymore
And you want it to be closed?
Anyway, I've beaten my Soul Silver game (except for Red) and I am now working on getting a great pvp team ready. So far, I think I'm going with a Dusclops for a tank, Togekiss for a Sweeper, and maybe an Umbreon?
I don't know, but I really want a good team.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2010, 04:31:30 AM »
On both games i spent 24 hrs on each, i have versed ash 2 times on ss and ash once on hg.  I have the proper games but i used my other ds to transfer the starters from hg to ss then restarted hg.  And i transferred pokemon from my platinum, which is on a ttds.  I only have two cheats on my ttds platinum and that is extra experience and unlimited master balls, i transferred pokemon from platinum at lv70 with a master ball once i received the first lot of badges.  Once i finished off the elite four with my 6 lv70 they were pretty much at lv100.  And once i had gained all badges and again finished off the elite four again, i started transferring lv100 pokemon to my ss and hg.

I then chose my favorite pokemon and versed ash, my pokemon were rapidash, blastoise, torterra, mewtwo, snorlax, and luxray.

God i hate it when people make this mistake....

Ash is not Red. Red is a beastly trainer who defeated and disbanded team rocket, got all the badges, and beat Blue and became pokemon league champion. He then retired to Mount Silver where he made is pokemon stronger.

Ash is a poon who doesnt evolve his pokemon and returns them all to the wild eventually

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2010, 04:35:03 AM »
On both games i spent 24 hrs on each, i have versed ash 2 times on ss and ash once on hg.  I have the proper games but i used my other ds to transfer the starters from hg to ss then restarted hg.  And i transferred pokemon from my platinum, which is on a ttds.  I only have two cheats on my ttds platinum and that is extra experience and unlimited master balls, i transferred pokemon from platinum at lv70 with a master ball once i received the first lot of badges.  Once i finished off the elite four with my 6 lv70 they were pretty much at lv100.  And once i had gained all badges and again finished off the elite four again, i started transferring lv100 pokemon to my ss and hg.

I then chose my favorite pokemon and versed ash, my pokemon were rapidash, blastoise, torterra, mewtwo, snorlax, and luxray.

God i hate it when people make this mistake....

Ash is not Red. Red is a beastly trainer who defeated and disbanded team rocket, got all the badges, and beat Blue and became pokemon league champion. He then retired to Mount Silver where he made is pokemon stronger.

Ash is a poon who doesnt evolve his pokemon and returns them all to the wild eventually
i despise  ash he sucks at training his pokemon and refuses to train his pokemon to final evos then if he does he releases them
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.