Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

What is your Fav Pokemon Trainer ??

(1/18) > >>

Neos:
-What is your Fav Pokemon Trainer ??

- and can you say WHY ??

I ll satart My fav Tainer is Harrison :

Why ? Cause he is Cool , Use my Fav pokemon (Blaziken) and pawned Ash

more info : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Harrison_(Johto)

Amphi:
my favorite trainers would have to be
Allegra

she has my favorite Pokemon, infernape, i wish that she would make more appearances

my other favorite would be
Paul

i love his "i have to win or you aren't good enough attitude" probably because its the exact  opposite of ash's personality and i hate ash

Nando:
Mine is Nando.  :)

He's my favorite trainer because of his personality - Nando is a gentle and caring person - much like I am. Plus Nando is skilled in both Pokemon battles and Pokemon contests.

My second favorite Pokemon trainer is Jasmine.

Jasmine is my favorite gym leader, and like Nando, she has a very good heart and she is very skilled at Pokemon battling. Also, she specializes in training steel-types - which is one of my favorite types of Pokemon.

I have other favorite trainers, but these are my top 2.   

EDIT:

I remember back when I first joined PU, our very first sprite artist, Ilsu, was running out of ideas for sprites, so he asked me to give him any random picture and he would make a sprite out if it for the game. Naturally I picked Nando and he made this:

Pretty cool, huh? I'm not sure if we'll be able to use this sprite in the game, since this was done about a year ago and a lot has changed. Just thought I'd share with you guys.  :)

Level5Pidgey:
Is pwning Ash really an achievement?
Seriously he seems to have his ass handed to him by a really tough Caterpie every gosh-darned episode.

Ex3cuti0n_Sty1e:
I'd have to say Sabrina, I think she has the most interesting Personality. She is a Gym Leader yet she Dislikes Battling...those arent her only conflicts of course....PLUS I love Psychic, Ghost, and Dark Types. They best for players who are more strategic when battling.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version