Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Gym/Trainer/Brutal five levels

(1/1)

HyperTyranitar:
I was wondering how levels work

Are the levels gonna go like this

brutal five (50-60)

gym (10-45)

and are there gonna be trainers like cpus(computers) or just regular online players

Kamaran:
As far as I can read, I think that you are talking about the new; player level.

We have yet to come up with a formula for that I think, and until we havn't, we can't deside how the gyms and brutal five should be like.

However, gyms will be in a level range from 20 and up to near players maximum level. (might be 100, might not be).
Then when encountering the brutal five, they will be brutal and hard to beat.
If beating them gets you something nice or if it is going to be a requirement for participating in the Pokémon League (PVP), is also yet to be desided when we get to it.

About the CPU's; of course there will be computer-trainers out there like in the regular games. The hard part is to make them see each and every trainer passing by, so everyone got to battle and can't hide behind some other player or just passing by while the CPU is busy.

Janus:
just a question on tournaments, is the format going to be elimination or swiss round like in the TCG? I hope for swiss round because it gives everyone a fighting chance!

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Janus on December 31, 2009, 03:04:19 PM ---just a question on tournaments, is the format going to be elimination or swiss round like in the TCG? I hope for swiss round because it gives everyone a fighting chance!

--- End quote ---

We don't know that yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version