* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Probably the most depressing thing I have ever written.  (Read 3272 times)

Offline DaigurenHyõrinmaru

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Probably the most depressing thing I have ever written.
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:12:57 AM »
Hey guys.

I'm usually a pretty optimistic guy but lately I've been kind of down. You see, a while back my (ex)girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me. I was extreamly in love with her and . . .well I'm a wreck. Anyways, I've always liked writting but lately everything that I write comes out pretty depressing. This is probably one of the most depressing things I have written in a while and has absolutly nothing to do with pokemon but I would love some critisim. I'm not too great so you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings or anything.  :P So here goes.

The Truth of Hurt by Ronald P.

In the end, the only person who can hurt you is yourself. So if that is the case then why am I always in pain? This unrelenting, unbearable pain. Is it because I want to be in pain? Is it because I want to remember? Is it because I want to forget? Is it because I want to protect myself from it? That thing in which we all long for until it is gone. The thing that drives both men and women to tears. The thing that both seperates and unites mankind. The only feeling that can keep a man sane or drive him crazy. That which can bring us to our knees, blind us, lead us on. And what is this 'it' I speak of? Well if you have to ask then don't bother thinking about anything you just read or reading any further.
   Love. It is a funny thing. One can't live without it.  But sometimes I wonder, is it really worth it? When your in love it seems as though your invincable. Nothing can stop you, nothing can bring you down. Your on top of the world. But logically, why the hell would I want to be on top of the world? We all know that once you get to the top all thats left is getting to the bottom. And yet we still do it, fall in love. Regardless of how far we can fall.
   And then it happens. The moment that we all knew would come, but we all ignored, is upon us. The words come out but they don't sink in. Not yet. Your emotions take over. You cry, you beg, you pleed. You get on your knees. The pain you feel is terrible, but it is nothing compared to the pain that you are going to feel.
   After that moment has passed and the days ware on, you think things will get better but they don't. They get worse. The old pain has left, no doubt about that, but there is a new feeling setteling in. You realize that you are alone. Even in a room full of people, you are alone. And that feeling of being alone grows and grows until you can't bare it anymore. You might seek help from a friend or family member, desprately looking for someone to reach out to. But the more you try the more you realize that you can't be helped and it seems as though reality itself is fading away.
   Then, evenetually, bits of your former self will come back. You will act as if nothing ever hapened. You will assure everyone that you are fine. But you can lie to them all you want, there is no hiding the truth from yourself. You are broken. You will always be broken and as much as you try to fix yourself, no matter how many shiny new parts you get, you can't fix it. You can't fix yourself. And the lonelyness will follow you, it will look over your shoulder just to make sure you never forget. To remind you that there is nobody there.
   So why then would anyone want to put themselves through that? And why in the name of god would you do it twice? The only person who can hurt me is me. So why am I?
Halagren

Offline ghostman50

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
  • Blah Blah Blah.
    • View Profile
Re: Probably the most depressing thing I have ever written.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
great read

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:15:37 PM by ghostman50 »
Am I a ghost or a man? Or a man-ghost offspring that come from mi father's inexplicable penetration of mi mother's ghostly woman parts? Or am I a child imitating a man's ability to change into a ghostly form in order to preserve mi appellation?

"She's so sharp, depressed teenagers use her to cut themselves."  - Greg Gutfeld

Offline Sazhuy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dance, Boogey Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »
Great Read, but sorry you feel so down in the dumps good thing meh boyfriend and I are still together.
Rules FAQ Forum Etiquette
Read The Above Before You Begin

Offline DaigurenHyõrinmaru

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 01:49:48 AM »
Great Read, but sorry you feel so down in the dumps good thing meh boyfriend and I are still together.

Ain't that the truth, and thanks!
Halagren

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 05:01:27 AM »
It looks like you need a friend... :3?
I'll volunteer..! =^_^=!
Could you click my links daily?