Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Misty - will she ever return? Zubat

<< < (25/26) > >>

Sibley:
yeah they fly into the sky like every episode and nothing ever happens to them?

and why are they chasing a lil boy?

Ver-go-a-go-go:
Eh well, I read somewhere (think it was Bulbapedia) that an animator confirmed that Misty will never return as a main character, but hopes to feature her is select episodes from time to time, kind of like they've done with her recently.
I also read that the first few episodes of Gen 5 have been created, and both Dawn AND Brock will be left behind. Team Rocket is still there though, from the looks of the concept sketches.

So yeah, no more Misty. Seeing as it's been that way for a while now, I don't see it changing. As for May and Dawn, they're okay. Never really got attached to them like Misty (I've always been a sucker for the "starting group", for lack of a better phrase), but they haven't been horrible or anything. I'll gladly put up with the next female lead that comes along.
Brock leaving upsets me a bit though. He's been there for so long, it'll be weird without him. Then again, I'm looking forward to a completely brand new cast, all built up from just Ash and Pikachu.

xhizor8201:
I always thought it would be Ash and May. I thought it was pretty funny how big a wuss Misty was in the first generation.

Rhyden:
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-garychanseyoak-motivational.jpg

I voted Dawn; You should have put Garry Oaks Cheer Squad up there :D

C'mon, what'd you rather watch, Ash or.... Garry Oak?

Dkiddeh:
i hope misty will return some day. She is my favourite, yeah.. Oldskool pokemon.. i love it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version