Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Misty - will she ever return? Zubat

<< < (2/26) > >>

NostawDNA:
whoever the new character is I don't want them to be a new trainer, I want them to hve at least a little experience under their belts

Amphi:

--- Quote from: NostawDNA on April 01, 2010, 10:57:33 PM ---whoever the new character is I don't want them to be a new trainer, I want them to hve at least a little experience under their belts

--- End quote ---
yeah like let them have their start to like second evolution along with maybe 1 more pokemon on their team

Shiranui:
I didn't really like Misty, she was too loud and obnoxious. As well she has a secret crush on Ash but she never told him... except when she said him and her were gonna get married one day. Yes she actually said that. So in the end she will eventually come back.

Nando:

--- Quote from: Shiranui on April 01, 2010, 11:08:24 PM ---I didn't really like Misty, she was too loud and obnoxious. As well she has a secret crush on Ash but she never told him... except when she said him and her were gonna get married one day. Yes she actually said that. So in the end she will eventually come back.

--- End quote ---

In the beginning she was really annoying, but she's matured. If you watch her in the cameo appearances she made last generation, you'd get a good sample of what I am talking about. She's matured in many ways - especially battling. :)

DarK_SouL:
when did she say that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version