* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: How do you make your teams?  (Read 31449 times)

Offline Hyakko

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make your teams?
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2010, 07:58:54 PM »
I make a team based on what I find effective, Ok since blue and red a magikarp i leveled the hard way to gyarados, have my gyarados learn 4 differend moves, A move against dragons like twister but they nerfed that move so badly it does almost nothing in damage anymore so i don't even use that instead i keep something like dragon rage, have Blubblebeam, Aerial Ace and Hyperbeam. That way i can affect many types with him alone, my gyarados is my gym leader basher even at a disadvantage, I can face electrics with it. Next i  will pick other pokemons to balance out my types and effective ness as a team, but each pokemon can face its weaknesses with the move set i use on them. But i go for tough pokemon with good type mixes, And i always get a spiritomb since diamond/pearl. That type mix is the best however i don't feel like getting rid of my team with Gyarados and spiritomb in it.

some times i use legendaries and when i can't get certain ones I make a non legendary team. In red blue my venusaur could level a fire pokemon any day since i though it a move that works well on fire pokemon.

Offline PokeBlue358

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, I choose.... Oh. I see your upset.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2010, 01:06:36 AM »
When i choose my team, i have conflict. Basically, each pokemon has another ones back. Like if i started with a water, heres how it would work:

water type --> electric type --> ground type --> grass type --> flying type --> rock type

and basically, each pokemon, yeah. i already said that.
With my pumped up Pokemanz, I can't lose!!!

Offline drpepper245

• Beginning Trainer
  • <(o.o<)c=(^^Q)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 04:28:01 AM »
For my teams, they have to be Metagame material, since I tend to get competitive with some buddies that also play. Otherwise, it has to be the water starter and just whatever I can HM to make things go smoother.

Nothing makes me feel better than utterly annihilating them.
"What can one do when one loses what matters most?" - Valkyrie Profile

Offline power20

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »
I set up mine by having mostly the types of the four elements. (water, fire, earth, and wind)-(water, fire, ground, and flying) I also like to have multiple types on my team so i'm ready to fight of any enemy. (i prefer lv.100s though) :D
A world without Pokemon is no world at all. :)

Offline Level5Pidgey

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • Use Gust!
    • View Profile
    • Pidgey's Philosophical Game Design
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 03:15:58 AM »
I go along the game pick up Pokemon I like and who can fulfill a role on my team - and as I go I evaluate my team and change it to eventually lead up to the Elite 4.
Right now I'm training up a Mr Mime as I have some poor type coverage on my team, and he can learn what I need.
Read my Game Design Blog!

And that one, lone, distressed flying Krabby went on to become the most powerful being in the Universe.

Offline fjm14

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 06:52:34 AM »
Ok. What I do to make my teams is I try to get my favorite pokemon... but the catch is that I try to have a well rounded team by trying to level up my pokemon equally. I also try to have my pokemon not only know offensive, but defensive moves. I also try to have at least most of if not all types of an offensive move. If I can't get that, I either have a legendary or a special sweeper on my team!

Offline AlexDeathwind

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »
I try to get pokemon I like while at the same time balancing my team. I also like to put surprise moves on them such as Golem with some sort of fire attack to throw my friends off when we dual.

Offline Tohero212

• Beginning Trainer
  • Let's all get along guys!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »
I usually just try to balance my team out. But through all the versions I played, I played with many different types of pokemon. I really don't breed pokemon for better moves or good natures. I kind of just go with what I have and make the best of it. Also I do use legendaries but only for a little extra punch while fighting the elite four because  I don't grind my pokemon a lot and they usually end up being around level 45 when I fight the elite four.
I'll put a new sig up when I feel like it...

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 03:48:15 AM »
So here is das team!

--

Swampert @Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
---
MixPert

This is a standard mixpert, with SR instead of Hydro pump.
With leftovers and EV´s in both defense and HP makes this guy a beast, able to sponge quite a few attacks while being able to hit back pretty hard himself.

Earthquake is probably not a surprising option seeing as its STAB and has good coverage, and I don't see any reason explaining it any further.
Ice beam is there to take care of Dragons and flying types, and same goes here, the move in itself is pretty much self explanatory
Now on to the key move of this set; Roar.

Protect now replaces Roar. Works as a scoutting move, but also for some free Leftovers healing.

If all goes according to plan Swampert will roar away a threat and make something it can kill come in, of course that only forces a switch, but given
SR and a Hydro Pump even the things resisting the latter will lose a big chunk of HP.

--

Dusknoir @Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
---
Sub Punch

Thanks to Dusknoirs many immunities and of course the ability to take a few hits allows him to setup Substitute,
and then deal large damage to the opposition from Dusknoir's often underestimated Attack stat, and its impressive physical move pool.
This set often comes as a surprise to most people who I fight. Often switching in something thats weak to fighting, or even Gengar to counter it.
Gengar is OH-KO´D by Sucker punch, Tyranitar is OH KO´D by Focus Punch.
WOW now replaces Fire Punch, and im looking forward to seeing this in action.

--

Porygon2 @Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/40 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Psych Up

---
Defensive Duck

So here is my Gardevoir replacement. Using its near exclusive ability, Trace,
Porygon2 copies Intimidate and cuts Gyarados' and Salamence's Attack on the switch in, allowing it to easily take the beatings.
Discharge does a minimum of 75% to Gyarados, OHKOing after Stealth Rock.
But the fun doesn't end there. It can safely switch into Heatran, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, with ease, thanks to Trace.
It is immune to Fire when it switches into Heatran and forces a switch.
Also boasting Recover for self healing, and one interesting move Psych up.
This move allows me to come in on something that is trying to set up, steal it stats boosts, use recover and hopefully come out on top.
Ice Beam is there for coverage, making short work of those nasty dragons

--

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 28 HP/252 Atk/228 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Thunder punch
- Explosion
---
Offensive Choice Scarf
So yes, a pain train coming your way!
MetaScarf is really useful, and brings some speedy power
to a generally slow team.
Working part-time as a semi tank, since it´s pretty bulky.
I chose Meteor Mash over Zen Head butt just because I know the move better,
I also felt that MM has better coverage than ZH.
Earthquake is great as always, and should be used on every
pokémon able to use it.
Thunder punch work great for me, if my other Gyara counter is
out of commission this one seals the deal. It also takes a pretty
OK chunk of HP from the ever-present Skarmory.

With the scarf this guy reaches a quite impressive speed, it out speeds all base 130speed pokemon.
I'm not gonna lie guys, I freaking love Explosion!
There is few things that are as satisfying as blowing up in the
face of some fragile sweeper! :).

I wish I could give you more info about this awesome poke, but I feel I would just be quoting from smogon since I haven't had the time to play with this guy to much.

--

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Roar
- Protect
--
Loud vaporeon
Ok, so thanks to you guys here on smogon, this guy now replaces my former team mate Jolteon.
He basicly uses the same setup.
Wish is a given to provide a "free" switch onto the correct counter.
Now I have placed roar on this guy over HP electric since this is a Wi-Fi team, and not only for smogon.
Im thinking of going with SUB instead of Either protect or Roar, but I cant really descide.
I really need the roar on this team, as many of my poke´s are easy to set up on, and with protect replacing Roar on swampert, this guy is my last hope of getting some sort of phazing move.
Protect does on the otherhand have a lot of perks, mainly getting a free heal, or just as a scouting move.
What sets this guy appart from Jolteon is his bulk, and side by side with swampert, this guy works hard as a damage spounge.
Since I just added him to my team I find it hard to be any more precis about his exakt role, and how well it works.
But have a look at the Moveset for me will ya?

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP/6 Spd/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Grass Knot
- Sludge Bomb
---
Standard

Even if I said it in the beginning of my post, I'm gonna make myself clear.
Don't underestimate this guy, hes a valuable asset to my team,
and brings a lot to the table seeing as this guy is the only means of dealing with a strong grass type hence, he carries Sludge Bomb.
You are welcome to help me improve my team, but just saying "switch Venusaur for Roserade" ain't the kind of help I'm looking for.

So this is how it works; Put something to sleep, Leach Seed on the switch, assuming SR is up (which is usually is considering my lead)
the pokemon that decides to switch in has already taken some damage, and in some cases healed venusar some as well.

Some might also argue that Celebi does this job a lot better, and there for think Venusaur should be discarded entirely.
But the thing that puts venusaur above Celebie in my eyes are the ever increasing presence of bug moves such as U-turn and X-scissors.
Celebie also fears Pursuit and Shadow Sneak, which Venusaur shrugs of.

"Venusaur can come in on some of the major physical offensive threats of the meta-game like Gyarados, Electivire,
and Medicham along with special stars like Raikou, Zapdos, Jolteon, and Suicune and foil any chance at a sweep.
Venusaur’s ability to sponge hits from both ends of the offensive spectrum while still maintaining his own offensive capacity with dual STAB sets him apart." - Smogon.com

I'm using BlackSludge instead of leftovers here, just because Venusaur is a pokemon many people would like to trick to equipping a choice item. But by trying this they will get a bad poison instead :).

Grass Knot is for coverage and of course STAB, which does surprisingly a good amount of damage to anything not resisting it.
And last but not least, Sludge Bomb.
Not only is this move my 2nd STAB move, but it also takes care of pretty much anything els that resists my grass attacks,
with Venusaurs great defenses I can even take on a celebi and come out on top.
---

So this is prolly something I will be using for casual pve and some pvp.
I have a couple of competative teams aswell, but I dont feel like posting those.

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2010, 05:12:23 AM »
Well, I choose my fav. 30 pokemon, then find which have highest sp. atk speed, or attack speed combos and EV train accordingly! I also try to teach my pokemon varying moves so each one can almost one hit KO everything! Go Speed!  8)

Offline FaridXZA

• Beginning Trainer
  • I wanna yellow remake!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 01:53:15 AM »
i like fire type pokemon especially the starters because they level up so fast... i like torkoal too as my pokemon emerald team..

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 04:00:17 PM »
i like fire type pokemon especially the starters because they level up so fast... i like torkoal too as my pokemon emerald team..

In fact, all three starters level up the same rate. It's only the type of pokemon you battle which determine the amount of exp you gain.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Counter Bug

• Beginning Trainer
  • online.gaming.expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2010, 05:02:21 PM »
So here is das team!

--

Swampert @Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
---
MixPert

This is a standard mixpert, with SR instead of Hydro pump.
With leftovers and EV´s in both defense and HP makes this guy a beast, able to sponge quite a few attacks while being able to hit back pretty hard himself.

Earthquake is probably not a surprising option seeing as its STAB and has good coverage, and I don't see any reason explaining it any further.
Ice beam is there to take care of Dragons and flying types, and same goes here, the move in itself is pretty much self explanatory
Now on to the key move of this set; Roar.

Protect now replaces Roar. Works as a scoutting move, but also for some free Leftovers healing.

If all goes according to plan Swampert will roar away a threat and make something it can kill come in, of course that only forces a switch, but given
SR and a Hydro Pump even the things resisting the latter will lose a big chunk of HP.

--

Dusknoir @Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
---
Sub Punch

Thanks to Dusknoirs many immunities and of course the ability to take a few hits allows him to setup Substitute,
and then deal large damage to the opposition from Dusknoir's often underestimated Attack stat, and its impressive physical move pool.
This set often comes as a surprise to most people who I fight. Often switching in something thats weak to fighting, or even Gengar to counter it.
Gengar is OH-KO´D by Sucker punch, Tyranitar is OH KO´D by Focus Punch.
WOW now replaces Fire Punch, and im looking forward to seeing this in action.

--

Porygon2 @Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/40 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Psych Up

---
Defensive Duck

So here is my Gardevoir replacement. Using its near exclusive ability, Trace,
Porygon2 copies Intimidate and cuts Gyarados' and Salamence's Attack on the switch in, allowing it to easily take the beatings.
Discharge does a minimum of 75% to Gyarados, OHKOing after Stealth Rock.
But the fun doesn't end there. It can safely switch into Heatran, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, with ease, thanks to Trace.
It is immune to Fire when it switches into Heatran and forces a switch.
Also boasting Recover for self healing, and one interesting move Psych up.
This move allows me to come in on something that is trying to set up, steal it stats boosts, use recover and hopefully come out on top.
Ice Beam is there for coverage, making short work of those nasty dragons

--

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 28 HP/252 Atk/228 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Thunder punch
- Explosion
---
Offensive Choice Scarf
So yes, a pain train coming your way!
MetaScarf is really useful, and brings some speedy power
to a generally slow team.
Working part-time as a semi tank, since it´s pretty bulky.
I chose Meteor Mash over Zen Head butt just because I know the move better,
I also felt that MM has better coverage than ZH.
Earthquake is great as always, and should be used on every
pokémon able to use it.
Thunder punch work great for me, if my other Gyara counter is
out of commission this one seals the deal. It also takes a pretty
OK chunk of HP from the ever-present Skarmory.

With the scarf this guy reaches a quite impressive speed, it out speeds all base 130speed pokemon.
I'm not gonna lie guys, I freaking love Explosion!
There is few things that are as satisfying as blowing up in the
face of some fragile sweeper! :).

I wish I could give you more info about this awesome poke, but I feel I would just be quoting from smogon since I haven't had the time to play with this guy to much.

--

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Roar
- Protect
--
Loud vaporeon
Ok, so thanks to you guys here on smogon, this guy now replaces my former team mate Jolteon.
He basicly uses the same setup.
Wish is a given to provide a "free" switch onto the correct counter.
Now I have placed roar on this guy over HP electric since this is a Wi-Fi team, and not only for smogon.
Im thinking of going with SUB instead of Either protect or Roar, but I cant really descide.
I really need the roar on this team, as many of my poke´s are easy to set up on, and with protect replacing Roar on swampert, this guy is my last hope of getting some sort of phazing move.
Protect does on the otherhand have a lot of perks, mainly getting a free heal, or just as a scouting move.
What sets this guy appart from Jolteon is his bulk, and side by side with swampert, this guy works hard as a damage spounge.
Since I just added him to my team I find it hard to be any more precis about his exakt role, and how well it works.
But have a look at the Moveset for me will ya?

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP/6 Spd/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Grass Knot
- Sludge Bomb
---
Standard

Even if I said it in the beginning of my post, I'm gonna make myself clear.
Don't underestimate this guy, hes a valuable asset to my team,
and brings a lot to the table seeing as this guy is the only means of dealing with a strong grass type hence, he carries Sludge Bomb.
You are welcome to help me improve my team, but just saying "switch Venusaur for Roserade" ain't the kind of help I'm looking for.

So this is how it works; Put something to sleep, Leach Seed on the switch, assuming SR is up (which is usually is considering my lead)
the pokemon that decides to switch in has already taken some damage, and in some cases healed venusar some as well.

Some might also argue that Celebi does this job a lot better, and there for think Venusaur should be discarded entirely.
But the thing that puts venusaur above Celebie in my eyes are the ever increasing presence of bug moves such as U-turn and X-scissors.
Celebie also fears Pursuit and Shadow Sneak, which Venusaur shrugs of.

"Venusaur can come in on some of the major physical offensive threats of the meta-game like Gyarados, Electivire,
and Medicham along with special stars like Raikou, Zapdos, Jolteon, and Suicune and foil any chance at a sweep.
Venusaur’s ability to sponge hits from both ends of the offensive spectrum while still maintaining his own offensive capacity with dual STAB sets him apart." - Smogon.com

I'm using BlackSludge instead of leftovers here, just because Venusaur is a pokemon many people would like to trick to equipping a choice item. But by trying this they will get a bad poison instead :).

Grass Knot is for coverage and of course STAB, which does surprisingly a good amount of damage to anything not resisting it.
And last but not least, Sludge Bomb.
Not only is this move my 2nd STAB move, but it also takes care of pretty much anything els that resists my grass attacks,
with Venusaurs great defenses I can even take on a celebi and come out on top.
---

So this is prolly something I will be using for casual pve and some pvp.
I have a couple of competative teams aswell, but I dont feel like posting those.

@Swampert:  Boring smogon set. The standart is 252 def evs... Use Metagross as lead.
@Dusknoir: its better to use Brick Break for Focus Punch, cause theres not always the chance to use substitute. If you want a sweeper, there are better options. For example Salamence, which is often used, has a good resist and is useful in lots of situations.
@Porygon-2: Tbolt > Discharge imo. And use Tri Attack as stab move insteed of Ice Beam. I mean Tbolt will also do enough damage if Salamence etc. is switched in. Then the next moves can do it.
@Metagross: wtf, Wheres is Trick? Really useful on a choice-Meta. Replace it with Zen-Headbut, that move is chansey unusable. I'd use Choice Band, which also wears my Lead-Meta. Even if the oponent switches in a pokemon with resist, youll do high damage cause of the high attack.
@Vaporeon: why sdef evs?
@Venusaur: yeah, Smogon set, too

Btw you should give a pokemon Sleep Talk. Its always useful to have a sweeping pokemon with Sleep Talk. Also, you need Rapid Spin. Venusaur is able to remove Toxic Spikes as long as it can survive, but you cant survive the Stealth Rock and spikes...
PTT-Converter is out!
   Download:  *klick*
   Mirror:  *klick*
I am making a bot for Pokemon Battle Arena xD

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »
@Swampert:  Boring smogon set. The standart is 252 def evs... Use Metagross as lead.
@Dusknoir: its better to use Brick Break for Focus Punch, cause theres not always the chance to use substitute. If you want a sweeper, there are better options. For example Salamence, which is often used, has a good resist and is useful in lots of situations.
@Porygon-2: Tbolt > Discharge imo. And use Tri Attack as stab move insteed of Ice Beam. I mean Tbolt will also do enough damage if Salamence etc. is switched in. Then the next moves can do it.
@Metagross: wtf, Wheres is Trick? Really useful on a choice-Meta. Replace it with Zen-Headbut, that move is chansey unusable. I'd use Choice Band, which also wears my Lead-Meta. Even if the oponent switches in a pokemon with resist, youll do high damage cause of the high attack.

Btw you should give a pokemon Sleep Talk. Its always useful to have a sweeping pokemon with Sleep Talk. Also, you need Rapid Spin. Venusaur is able to remove Toxic Spikes as long as it can survive, but you cant survive the Stealth Rock and spikes...

@Swampert: Metagross is my only steal, seems like a waste to loose him so early on, also he has choice scarf set, and I badly need the speed, so making him my lead is a no go.

@Dusknoir; No... lol?  Focus Punch is there because it has 150 base power, while Brick Break only has 75. If you are going to  put Brick Break on something, put it on a poke with good attack stat. Thats not Dusknoir.

@metagrooss; Yeah... Blissey aint exactly a problem, and im not using trick lead set-up, its not good imo, id rather save meta for later and sweep.

@Vaporeon; Spdef ev´s? Where....

@Porygon2. Since this is a defensive spread, no T-bolt is not better then discharge. Paralysis ftw, its a matter of taste.
The problem with removing ice beam is: it does not 1shot slalamence, and salamance is faster then Porygon 2, so I wond have a chance to hit it one more time, and will just be OHKO´d by it.
And ice beam also has alot better coverage then Tri attack, and combined with electric few things fully counter this set. So no, you are wrong.

@Venusaur; Its actully the set straight from advance version. And its pretty standard, yeah... there is a reason for it being standard you know.

Offline Level5Pidgey

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • Use Gust!
    • View Profile
    • Pidgey's Philosophical Game Design
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »

@Swampert: Metagross is my only steal, seems like a waste to loose him so early on, also he has choice scarf set, and I badly need the speed, so making him my lead is a no go.

@Dusknoir; No... lol?  Focus Punch is there because it has 150 base power, while Brick Break only has 75. If you are going to  put Brick Break on something, put it on a poke with good attack stat. Thats not Dusknoir.

@metagrooss; Yeah... Blissey aint exactly a problem, and im not using trick lead set-up, its not good imo, id rather save meta for later and sweep.

@Vaporeon; Spdef ev´s? Where....

@Porygon2. Since this is a defensive spread, no T-bolt is not better then discharge. Paralysis ftw, its a matter of taste.
The problem with removing ice beam is: it does not 1shot slalamence, and salamance is faster then Porygon 2, so I wond have a chance to hit it one more time, and will just be OHKO´d by it.
And ice beam also has alot better coverage then Tri attack, and combined with electric few things fully counter this set. So no, you are wrong.

@Venusaur; Its actully the set straight from advance version. And its pretty standard, yeah... there is a reason for it being standard you know.

Not enough Bidoof as well dude.
Where did you learn to make teams? >:[ lol

(This is the angriest Bidoof has ever been!)
Read my Game Design Blog!

And that one, lone, distressed flying Krabby went on to become the most powerful being in the Universe.