* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: my quests by:tex(also known as cloud92)  (Read 2540 times)

Offline tex

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
my quests by:tex(also known as cloud92)
« on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »
Low level quest remake:
Hi new trainer.My name is Tad. I had a pidgey and we were playing in the middle of the forest. when we were outnumbered by bug pokemon i droped him in a pokeball in the middle of the forest. Can u go and help him please. He should be near the end of the woods behind a tree (so players can look for it a bit longer  ;) ).Then when u find the pokeball u sudenly get attacked by caterpie and weedle(because this is a low lvl quest).Later u bring the ball back and u get an empty poke ball some money and 5 potions.

Now i high lvl quest:
Hi brave adventurer i see u are looking for the legendary pokemon. Then you say "yes".Then he says: first u must find a golden GS ball .It is located somewhere in the sea northwest from here in a pillar of sky, but beware it is guarded by 1 legendary pokemon .Now i know i said it is found in the heavens but how about we make a sky pillar that has 15 floors and on 15 u have to fight rayquaza for the ball (with GS ball u cacth Celeby or mew who is better). then when u get the ball u bring it to this old man and he says to you: So you have the spirit to carry out the golden GS ball now to find the legendary pokemon (if its celeby) u have to find the temple of time in the ruins of some town (because celeby is a time pokemon) but if its mew u have to go to a cave that is very deep with ultimate lvl pokemon i dont know where to put this cave because i dont have a map:P but i hope u manage to do something p.s. this quest is for 150 lvl+

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: my quests by:tex(also known as cloud92)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
Spirit already commented on the first one... so.

For the second one, note that Legendaries will not be catchable.

Apart from that, the quests are ok, simple, even the high level quest.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
Re: my quests by:tex(also known as cloud92)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 06:33:01 PM »
Low level quest remake:
Hi new trainer.My name is Tad. I had a pidgey and we were playing in the middle of the forest. when we were outnumbered by bug pokemon i droped him in a pokeball in the middle of the forest. Can u go and help him please. He should be near the end of the woods behind a tree (so players can look for it a bit longer  ;) ).Then when u find the pokeball u sudenly get attacked by caterpie and weedle(because this is a low lvl quest).Later u bring the ball back and u get an empty poke ball some money and 5 potions.

As Jerry noted, I already commented on this one (albeit on a different thread), so here is a copy of what I said:

It's not a bad start, and is definitely possible, and I could probably come up with how it would be done, but I don't want to. When people make their own quest submissions, I don't like reading a concept, and then coming up with the whole thing myself. Please understand, this is nothing against you, I'm just trying to get some more out of you.

I agree that something like this would be very simple, and early in the game, but is it possible for you to expand a little? Where is the pokeball? How do we find/acquire it? What potential problems could we run into? That sort of thing.

Also, I would suggest next time, you post your idea's in a new topic, that way, you don't interrupt someone else's ideas, and people can give you feedback in the most organized way possible.

Anyway, I hope this didn't sound like I'm shooting you down, cause I'm not trying to, I'm just trying to get as much information as I can, and give you as much feedback as possible so that I can get the best idea's out of you possible.

Now i high lvl quest:
Hi brave adventurer i see u are looking for the legendary pokemon. Then you say "yes".Then he says: first u must find a golden GS ball .It is located somewhere in the sea northwest from here in a pillar of sky, but beware it is guarded by 1 legendary pokemon .Now i know i said it is found in the heavens but how about we make a sky pillar that has 15 floors and on 15 u have to fight rayquaza for the ball (with GS ball u cacth Celeby or mew who is better). then when u get the ball u bring it to this old man and he says to you: So you have the spirit to carry out the golden GS ball now to find the legendary pokemon (if its celeby) u have to find the temple of time in the ruins of some town (because celeby is a time pokemon) but if its mew u have to go to a cave that is very deep with ultimate lvl pokemon i dont know where to put this cave because i dont have a map:P but i hope u manage to do something p.s. this quest is for 150 lvl+

I'm too lazy to write anything about this I thought you might benefit more from figuring out your own mistakes...
(lol, Kuhns joke)
...So I'm just going to link you to a topic I made a while back, hopefully you can learn from it, and fix some things; do that, and I might comment more.
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,543.new.html#new