* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: New Game (pokemon)/VGC's Dual Topic!  (Read 9317 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
New Game (pokemon)/VGC's Dual Topic!
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:40:21 pm »
OK some of you have already read this but this is a gamespot article about the new games i will post new things when they release them so you dont gotta go searching.

But i still can't believe 2 things
1.)Pokemon Black and White are the game names sounds kinda racist to me.
2.)I just beat Pokemon SoulSilver i mean good job Gamefreak but it's not been that long since HGSS.

Here's the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/6257462.html

Ok the other topic since i did not want to make another whole post is the VGC's*
*Pokemon Video Game Competition!

Well I dont know alot about this but i know there is a link so http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/championship-series/video/
Anyways read the rules if you shall enter.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Kuhns

• Pixel Artist/ Part-Time Lurker
  • Normal Trainer
  • I'm (almost) back! And Sexier than ever! >:D
    • View Profile
Re: New Game (pokemon)/VGC's Dual Topic!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:53:50 pm »
OK some of you have already read this but this is a gamespot article about the new games i will post new things when they release them so you dont gotta go searching.

2.)I just beat Pokemon SoulSilver i mean good job Gamefreak but it's not been that long since HGSS.

What's racist about it? That's like saying:

Person A: "Oh look, that piece of paper is white, and that piece of paper is black."

Person B: "White? Black? What are you? A racist?

That aside, I wonder what kind of new content the new "ground-breaking" games will have....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 10:13:51 pm »

What's racist about it? That's like saying:

Person A: "Oh look, that piece of paper is white, and that piece of paper is black."

Person B: "White? Black? What are you? A racist?

That aside, I wonder what kind of new content the new "ground-breaking" games will have....

I wasn't saying it was i was just saying its kinda weird.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Kuhns

• Pixel Artist/ Part-Time Lurker
  • Normal Trainer
  • I'm (almost) back! And Sexier than ever! >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 10:24:32 pm »
Pokemon Black and White are the game names sounds kinda racist to me.

:|

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 10:40:54 pm »
Personally, I like the simplicity of black and white. It kinda annoyed me how weird they were getting. I mean if you think about it SOUL silver and HEART gold? Aren't they a little bit weird, what have they actually got to do with the game?

Offline NostawDNA

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 03:39:07 am »
will this be gen 5 pokemon?
wise men talk cause they have someing to say , fools talk cause they have to say something

Offline Sch3rox

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 03:55:52 am »
yes its the 5th Generation..i think its the last game of pokemon...in my opinion it should be the last game...FINAL END

Offline shadowblade-E2

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 07:23:48 am »
i wonder if itll suck horribly

sig by mariijan2

Offline Sephiroth

• Beginning Trainer
  • Take that Nibelheim
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 08:13:00 am »
yes its the 5th Generation..i think its the last game of pokemon...in my opinion it should be the last game...FINAL END

I agree with this, it's definitely starting to get out of hand. It's too difficult to keep up with all the generations, you just can't get to know that many pokemon as deeply as people learn their first 150 or so
Come here, its a little... safer

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 09:45:15 am »

I agree with this, it's definitely starting to get out of hand. It's too difficult to keep up with all the generations, you just can't get to know that many pokemon as deeply as people learn their first 150 or so

Obviously you have never heard my story. Believe me, the story I so desperately wish to tell to Nintendo should be the end of the series (or so, I, and those I have told it to believe); it would span about 3 seasons, and 3 movies, as well as being one game (or two or three, if you include versions). Fortunately, as story writer for PU, I am able to incorporate some of my idea's from that series. That doesn't mean that you will get the same story as I came up with years ago, but my rendition of PU has some inspiration from there.

I should probably add, that the story I am referring to (the one I want to tell Nintendo, not the one I am using for PU), is a little more mature than the rest of the series (so that it appeals more to the fans of the original, in other words, it's target market age, is for those who were young when the series was), but not so mature that new children couldn't enjoy it, and it still would have the original feel that we so dearly miss.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:48:34 am by spirit »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 03:43:23 pm »
well personally i love that they're still releasing new games, i love the fact that they are still making new Pokemon(even though they are going overboard with legendaries, even though i can see why they did it for d/p/pt) but yeah  i love the games i play them, beat them, play for a month or so, transfer my Pokemon to a main game, sell all my other games to my friends for $30(cant believe they would do that)
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 05:09:16 pm »
Obviously you have never heard my story.
Tell me your story NOW!!!! I mean 'I would like to hear your story, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassseee'

Offline Envy

• New Trainer
  • poor pepsi....hahaHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 09:23:03 am »
Obviously you have never heard my story.
Tell me your story NOW!!!! I mean 'I would like to hear your story, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassseee'
Seeing as i grew up on the original, I WANNA HEAR YOUR STORY TOO!! TELL MEH!!!!!or die ;D jk...or am i ::)
2+2 isn't 5...IT'S 6..SIX!!!!!O_o
Silence!!....I kill you!

Offline Marissa

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 06:30:31 pm »

I hope they aren't so many legendaries on this game.  I wish Team Rocket would make a reappearance.  They're the only truly evil syndicates in the Pokemon games.

Not guys trying to create more land and sea.  Not people trying to create a new world.  Just mafia styled gangsters.

Offline Seveer

• Beginning Trainer
  • MY TREECKO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 09:38:21 pm »

Obviously you have never heard my story. Believe me, the story I so desperately wish to tell to Nintendo should be the end of the series (or so, I, and those I have told it to believe); it would span about 3 seasons, and 3 movies, as well as being one game (or two or three, if you include versions). Fortunately, as story writer for PU, I am able to incorporate some of my idea's from that series. That doesn't mean that you will get the same story as I came up with years ago, but my rendition of PU has some inspiration from there.

I should probably add, that the story I am referring to (the one I want to tell Nintendo, not the one I am using for PU), is a little more mature than the rest of the series (so that it appeals more to the fans of the original, in other words, it's target market age, is for those who were young when the series was), but not so mature that new children couldn't enjoy it, and it still would have the original feel that we so dearly miss.
NO! it sould never end, they just need to change it up a bit, give it a better multiplayer experence, and bring it to the XBox.
 And I dont care if its a nentendo game.
All who pass may never pass again. Or maybe they will!
I will one day become an official game designer, No Joke!
I’m a poor speller, so eat it.