* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Storyteller free for HIRE  (Read 3056 times)

Offline MacNutt

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Storyteller free for HIRE
« on: April 14, 2010, 03:36:02 AM »
I saw some of your work for the project and I was wanting to help you out by giving some plot ideas for missions, story, character behavior, whatever. I will contribute in any way I can for this project as long as you can update me on your plans for the story. ;D

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
Re: Storyteller free for HIRE
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 05:55:40 AM »
alright, you have my attention.
show me what you got, and i will consider it.

Offline MacNutt

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:49:30 AM »
I wanted to make something truly original and new but i didn't want to ruin the overall feeling of the Pokemon trilogy and I do not know any plans for your current story so here is my plot from scratch:

You play as a  student that just transferred from another location and you have just reached the point of a big Pokemon test. You however, have absolutely no experience of battling so your teacher lends you one (Choose a starter Pokemon). You battle and pass your test as your teacher becomes impressed with your abilities. (Tutorial Ends) The teacher will have a large number of missions available depending on your grade level but you will soon encounter a new gang called "Team Ultimate" which plans on using illegal items and Pokemon to capture all of the Rare Legendary Pokemon in order to accomplish their goal. As you progress, "Team Ultimate" puts their goal into action by attempting on controlling and hypnotizing all the Pokemon in the world to do their bidding. In order to stop them, you need to be able to access new areas and grade levels by collecting Gym Badges. At one point you will see "Team Ultimate" scattered across different lands holding different Legendary Pokemon and you will need to capture 1 one them in order to throw the gang off balance. Since "Team Ultimate" has already captured the Pokemon, you will need to get hold of a illegal Poke-ball that captures the opponents Pokemon in order to temporarily foil their plan. There will be many other side quests also that will contain individual stories attached to them.

Features:

- Player Customization
- Team Battle
- Hm abilities
- Trade Menu
- Black Market (sell illegal items for lots of $$$)
- Downtown area (Includes Criminals, Black Market & Hidden gang base)
- Illegal Pokemon (Pokemon that have unbalanced abilities)
- Illegal Item (Disables a Pokemon from fighting a battle)(can only be used once and only on a person with multiple Pokemon)
- Multiplayer Tournaments
- Walking Pokemon that follow you
- A separate story (Play as a member of "Team Ultimate")

Like I said, since I do not know your original plans I made a new concept to the plot while still maintaining the Pokemon feel to it.  :)

Offline Kuhns

• Pixel Artist/ Part-Time Lurker
  • Normal Trainer
  • I'm (almost) back! And Sexier than ever! >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:58:41 AM »
I wanted to make something truly original and new but i didn't want to ruin the overall feeling of the Pokemon trilogy and I do not know any plans for your current story so here is my plot from scratch:

You play as a  student that just transferred from another location and you have just reached the point of a big Pokemon test. You however, have absolutely no experience of battling so your teacher lends you one (Choose a starter Pokemon). You battle and pass your test as your teacher becomes impressed with your abilities. (Tutorial Ends) The teacher will have a large number of missions available depending on your grade level but you will soon encounter a new gang called "Team Ultimate" which plans on using illegal items and Pokemon to capture all of the Rare Legendary Pokemon in order to accomplish their goal. As you progress, "Team Ultimate" puts their goal into action by attempting on controlling and hypnotizing all the Pokemon in the world to do their bidding. In order to stop them, you need to be able to access new areas and grade levels by collecting Gym Badges. At one point you will see "Team Ultimate" scattered across different lands holding different Legendary Pokemon and you will need to capture 1 one them in order to throw the gang off balance. Since "Team Ultimate" has already captured the Pokemon, you will need to get hold of a illegal Poke-ball that captures the opponents Pokemon in order to temporarily foil their plan. There will be many other side quests also that will contain individual stories attached to them.

Features:

- Player Customization
- Team Battle
- Hm abilities
- Trade Menu
- Black Market (sell illegal items for lots of $$$)
- Downtown area (Includes Criminals, Black Market & Hidden gang base)
- Illegal Pokemon (Pokemon that have unbalanced abilities)
- Illegal Item (Disables a Pokemon from fighting a battle)(can only be used once and only on a person with multiple Pokemon)
- Multiplayer Tournaments
- Walking Pokemon that follow you
- A separate story (Play as a member of "Team Ultimate")

Like I said, since I do not know your original plans I made a new concept to the plot while still maintaining the Pokemon feel to it.  :)

http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php?action=announcement;aid=2

http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php?page=story

:|

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »
it isn't a trilogy it as more than three games.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.