* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Quest suggestions  (Read 2381 times)

Offline MacNutt

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Quest suggestions
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »
Here is some ideas for some minor side-quests that I think can add a nice variety to the Pokemon trilogy.

-(This is taken place in my idea of having a downtown area) As you walk by, you see a lady that seems concerned about something. You ask what is wrong and she tells you that her friend went missing and that she last saw her by a certain location (you choose). You go and investigate the area and you find her friend being harassed by a criminal. He keeps telling her to join him and his group of friends to go tour around a park (His backup story can vary). She keeps saying no and that she needs to find her friend to go to dinner (or something). You interrupt the man and he gets very annoyed. "Back off and mind your own business" he says and he starts challenging you to a Pokemon battle. You win and he backs down, the woman is happy and gives you her gratitude. You go back to the woman who was worried and she gives you a reward.

I will add more ideas in reply in the same post once I have thought about it more :P

Level Required: Moderate 10-20
Pokemon: 3 in hand (you can choose)
Reward: (your choice)
Exp: (your choice)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:43:08 AM by MacNutt »

Offline MacNutt

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Quest suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »
- (Quest starts in a house on some village) A mother finds you with surprise and asks you to check up on her husband because he hasn't came back from work in 2 weeks. You go and find a hidden lab where you will find a lot of enemy members preventing you from entering and they may be a little challenging at first. After you beat the 5 guards and enter the second room, you will find that there will be a long hallway with 6 doors on each side. After trying many doors and finding nothing but weird experiments you will find a man on the 5th door on the right. Sure enough the man is the one that you are looking for and he has gone mad! He talks to you saying that he "needs to finish this subject for the greater good". The man is experimenting is his so-called "ultimate life-form of any Pokemon in history". He then challenges you too a Pokemon dual to buy some time for his test to be completed. After you beat him, you both discover that the subject has disappeared and the man dashes out of you sight. Head back to the mother and she gives you her thanks. (Part one over)

Reward: (exp) (your choice of item)
Time-line: (your choice)
Difficulty: (medium-hard)
Pokemon used: (thunder type) (rock type)