* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon White and Black  (Read 10694 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon White and Black
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »
Well, the screenshots they gave up to now contain no overworld sprites of pokemon... :-\
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline SnowWolfAlpha

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 07:31:29 PM »
Hope they alter the battle system more which has remained mostly unchanged since red/blue or at least make it more 3D.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 07:36:03 PM »
What do you mean by the battle system?

They introduced held items, natures, new moves, double battles, changed the move animations...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Kalius

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »
can't wait for them myself, but sadly they prolly won't be out in English till next march

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 04:29:13 AM »
Well, the screenshots they gave up to now contain no overworld sprites of pokemon... :-\

If I uploaded a screenshot from the game I'm working on, you wouldn't see the ow sprites for any Pokemon either. I do, however, have the caterpillar script needed to set it and once I work the kinks out, they will be following you.

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it's not there. It was a single gameplay video and a few screenshots. They most likely are only showing off the graphics at this point. Or they could even have an option to turn them following you off and on. No one knows right now.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Chaos

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'm Still Here - I'm I'm Still Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 04:50:39 AM »
Probably going to go with Black :D
My thread had almost 1k replies, look!

http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,775.975

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 07:43:31 AM »
I'm gonna go with the game with the cooler pokemon on the front, same way I chose pearl when it came out.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Jacob

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 01:42:43 PM »
I'll go with the version that has the better move set for the legendary.

Also,  I was just thinking...  Next, Nintendo should come out with a version that allows the user to play through all of the poke'mon versions in a 2D and 3D (part time) viewpoint and allow you to catch all the poke'mon and defeat all the gym leaders. 

Sort of like Nintendo and there platforms that allow you to play all the versions of mario and luigi games.

I think this is a great idea, IF you could fit all the data required on a NDS rom, which I don't know if you can but it sounds like a lot of data. Keeping in mind that all the pokemon games already are big games. Hmm, but it's certainly a great idea. First you start of in kanto, go over to Johto, then sinnoh and the other ones. Anyhow it'd pretty much be like PU only offline and PU makes custom maps. :P

Yeah and you also have to think of the fact that if you have that much to do, you and everone you face at some point would be level 100.  Unless the limit were to chage.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »
I'll go with the version that has the better move set for the legendary.

Also,  I was just thinking...  Next, Nintendo should come out with a version that allows the user to play through all of the poke'mon versions in a 2D and 3D (part time) viewpoint and allow you to catch all the poke'mon and defeat all the gym leaders. 

Sort of like Nintendo and there platforms that allow you to play all the versions of mario and luigi games.

I swear two weeks ago (or something like that) my friend and I thought of that to I think a good ida would be name it pokemon classic and havei t where Red,Brendon,lucas,and guy from g/s/c,Green,may,dawn,and girl from g/s/c all meet with the female and males of the new games and they all have to awaken all the legendarys to stop a guy who it trying to take over the world and in the end all the professers give you a starter from each game.(and since it is the final game a talking red would be nice too!0
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 10:40:07 PM »
still can not wait til these games :)
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.