* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 435404 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #1080 on: November 06, 2011, 08:42:50 AM »
The two Fraxure were blinded, then took the electric shocks and were finally hit by Hex's attack while they were still dazzled.

- Hmm that was unexpected. Fraxure, use Dragon Tail on Zebstrika!
- Use Dragon Claw on Umbreon!
- Zebstrika, use Stomp! Hex, use Faint Attack!

Zebstrika waited for Fraxure to come near and as it did so, she veered round and gave it a hind kick straight on the Fraxure's head, sending it against the wall.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 06, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »
I disappeared, and came up behind Fraxure. He heard me coming, and turned around to strike, while I tackled him. I hit first, but Fraxure still landed a hit.

-Jerry, try coming up with a combination attack.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 06, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
- I was coming to it. Hex, use Assurance! Zebstrika, combine your Flame Charge with Hex's attack!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 06, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
(Assurance? Time to be vague...)

I ran forward preparing to attack Fraxure. Zebstrika then charged up next to me, and gave me the Flame Charge. I then landed a direct hit on Fraxure.

(I'll let you decide what happens.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 09, 2011, 03:33:56 PM »
((It's okay, I initially wanted Zebstrika to hit, then you bit for double damage, but hey, thinking of another way now))

- It isn't going to be that easy, the trainer said grinning. Fraxure, dodge and use Dragon Rage!

The Fraxure disappeared at the last second with amazing speed, probably thanks to the initial dragon dance it did, and veered to attack the two pokemon with blueish flames.

Zebstrika was hit, but the attack needed more power if the Fraxure wanted to faint her. ((I'll leave you to describe your part here, be hit or not))

- Hex, use Quick Attack! Zebstrika, use Spark!

But as Zebstrika was charging, there was something different, the sparks twitching on the surface of her body changed to blue and started cracking wildly around... it was Wild Charge.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 10, 2011, 12:50:16 AM »
Fraxure dodged the attack, and tried to use Dragon Rage. I wasn't going to have any of that. I shot a weak Shadowball in his face, just enough to disorient him. Fraxure started to veer off course, but the edge of one of it's tusks managed to hit me.

-Hex, use Quick Attack! Zebstrika, use Spark!

I prepared to use Quick attack, but then I looked over at Zebstrika. She had blue sparks around he instead of the normal yellow.

-...I just thought of something...

-Hang, on a second!

I used quick attack, and hit the Fraxure who had tried to hit me with Dragon Rage. After striking, I went back to Zekrom, who was floating next to Jerry.

-Alright, what's you're plan?

-Jerry, let me direct the next attack.

-What are you talking about? The TRAINER is the one who directs the attacks.

-I know, but I have a theory! This could either help in my revival OR give Hex more power.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:43 PM »
Hex hit Fraxure and the latter toppled backwards. Zebstrika was still charging her attack; it seemed that as a first time, she required more energy to be able to channel the power.

- Jerry, let me direct the next attack. I know, but I have a theory! This could either help in my revival OR give Hex more power.

Jerry wasn't sure what Zekrom had in mind, but there was no time to lose. The Fraxure had gotten up and was running towards them

- Very well, but I hope you're right. Underestimating the power you two might hold can have huge consequences
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:01:34 PM by Jerry »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 11, 2011, 12:54:06 AM »
-Alright, if I'm correct, when Hex absorbs Wild Charge from Zebstrika, it should give him a fair amount of electrical energy. Just enough to do a weakened adaptation of my strongest move.

-Are you crazy? Do you know how much electricity she's holding? I'd be fried to a crisp in a second.

-I know what you're thinking, but one thing you should know is your body has a couple of my attributes. One of them being my resistance to electricity.

-Okay, now it sounds like you're lying to get me to do this.

-Okay, I am, but just try this, you might be surprised.

-...Fine.

-Do I have your cooperation, Jerry?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 11, 2011, 03:53:07 PM »
-Alright, if I'm correct, when Hex absorbs Wild Charge from Zebstrika, it should give him a fair amount of electrical energy. Just enough to do a weakened adaptation of my strongest move. I know what you're thinking, but one thing you should know is your body has a couple of my attributes. One of them being my resistance to electricity. Okay, I am, but just try this, you might be surprised. Do I have your cooperation, Jerry?

- Okay... but only if Hex is fine with it.

((Fraxure for some reason has been running towards you for an eternity :P ))

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 11, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »
I thought for a minute, then shook my head.

-I'm not ready for it just yet. And we're not exactly on the brink of a loss just yet, let's try and practice it first before doing something crazy.

-.....Fine. We'll practice it later.

I turned around, and Fraxure was almost right in front of my face. As a last-minute attack, I borrowed a little of Zekrom's power and used a shadowball, knocking Fraxure back a couple feet.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 13, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
The Fraxure barely hit Hex, but at the last instant, it was the latter who delivered the hit. The Fraxure stumbled a few steps backwards in response to the attack. It surely hadn't been an all powerful attack, which probably meant Hex was not ready to use it. By that time, Zebstrika was fully charged up and zoomed at the still confused Fraxure hitting it hard with the head. Sparks were immediately sent onto the Fraxure body and the latter was sent flying and crashing into the wall of the gym. That powerful attack of Zebstrika had a recoil though, she seemed to cringe for a moment under the power of her attack, but she was okay after a while.

- That was close... but the outcome cannot be changed now. Good match, trainer.

The trainer retrieved his Fraxure into its pokeball.

- Now, you can proceed further on. My friend will probably be on the look out for you.
- Thank you for the match! It allowed Zebstrika to learn another move and grow stronger!

With that, they parted and followed the snaking route which lead deeper into the gym. A little further ahead, just like the previous trainer warned them, a trainer was waiting for them.

- I saw your battle from here and I must say that I'm quite impressed. I would like to challenge you to see how I can cope with your pokemon.
- Very well, consider your challenge accepted! Monferno, I'll give you this one.
- Good! Fraxure, go!
- More Fraxures? Oh well, Monferno, use Mach Punch!
- Use Dragon Claw!

As Monferno approached the Dragon pokemon, the latter's claws started glowing and it slashed at Monferno. With the speed granted by Mach Punch though, Monfernoswayed aside to avoid taking a hit and delivered an uppercut to the Fraxure, sending it flying a couple of feet upwards.

- Great! Flame Wheel now!
- Regain yourself and use Dragon Tail!

As Monferno leapt up towards the Fraxure, it suddenly revolved on itself and slapped Monferno with his tail. Both pokemon were sent apart, the Fraxure crashing onto the ground and Monferno back to where he had jumped from, but from the effects of Dragon Tail, he was sent back into his pokeball.

- That was inexpected... your pokemon was stronger than I thought. Very well, Druddigon go!
- What just happened?

Jerry was confused, but sent out Monferno again.

- Okay, Volcanora, you're next!
- Driddigon, use Revenge!
- Volcanora, use Quiver Dance then Silver Wind!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 13, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »
Volcarona nodded and flew to the ring, as she started dancing with some flames flying arround her as she used Quiver Dance, then turns to Druggidon launching Silver Wind stronger by the Quiver Dance
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 17, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
Volcanora dodged the attack of Druddigon dancing to Quiver Dance and unleashed the power of Silver Wind on the dragon pokemon which was sent back a few feet backwards.

- Druddigon use Dragon Claw!
- Now use Firey Dance!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 17, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »
Volcarona nods dodging the Dragon Claw backwards and starts to turn bright red, she starts to flap her wings realy fast, launching Fiery Dance from them directly at Druddigon
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 18, 2011, 05:00:05 AM »
When Martha woke up the next morning, she was feeling good. She decided to go to the pokemon center and set Gyarados in the PC. She then went to the gym to challenge Brycen. She attempted to walk over the ice until...

Random- STOP!

Martha stopped in her tracks and landed on her bottom. The random person came out of the glaciers.

Random- Two things: 1-the ice is still too thin to walk across. and 2-we must battle before you challange Brycen. Allow me to introduce a new pokemon. Glailie!

Martha- (groans) Fine. Drilbur!

Random-Ice Beam!

Martha- Dodge and use Sandstorm!

Drilbur avoided being frozen and whipped up sand out of nowhere. He was now twice as fast because of his ability.

Martha- Now, Metal Claw Combo!

Drilbur jumped at glailie with a diagonal "downercut", left hook, right hook, uppercut, then a skull-breaking chop, slaming Glailie into the ground. Drulbur's attack Rose.

Random-Giga Impact!

When drilbur Landed, he was Slammed into the wall. Glailie backed away to catch his breath.

Martha-drilbur?

her forehead glowed when the impact area did. Suddenly, the pokemon that jumped out was Excadrill. when he landed, he raised his refined claws nad the ground surrounded  glailie, fainting it.

Random-Dagnabit!

Martha-You Lose.

She left for the battlefeild.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness