* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 428312 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #1140 on: December 04, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »
It was only a matter of time before he figured out I was trying to prevent them from getting hurt.

I zoomed over to the crowd, and used Iron Tail to launch the boulder back at him.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1141 on: December 04, 2011, 08:03:57 AM »
I dodged the boulder and flew a little bit closer.

-So you want to play this game? Then lets play! Just try and stop them all!

I flew as high as I could and then started launching Meteors at the crowd of people...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 04, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »
If he was going to act like a child, I'd treat him like a child.

I launched Shadow Balls everywhere. Most hit the meteors headed for the crowd, shattering them into small pieces, but 5 of theme were headed straight for Igneous.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1143 on: December 04, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »
I dived strait into the Shadow Balls and knocked them back with rapid fire Dragon Claws. I dive bombed and slammed into him. I grabbed him and took him into the air.

-This is the end for you!

Then I dropped him...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 04, 2011, 08:22:16 AM »
-Why?

I used Psychic to hold myself up up in the air. I started at him right in the face.

-You're becoming a monster. It seems you have your mind set on destroying this pokemon and anyone who stands in your way, but why? What's the use?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1145 on: December 04, 2011, 08:25:43 AM »
-You're becoming a monster. It seems you have your mind set on destroying this pokemon and anyone who stands in your way, but why? What's the use?

I looked at Hex, I saw the same look he had earlier. I could feel the fire in my soul was starting to cool, I couldn't even remember the exact reason I was going to kill Hex.

-Because,I could feel the fire starting to burn again because I am stronger then ever before!

I fired Flamethrower right at his face trying to break his consitration...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 04, 2011, 08:44:06 AM »
I sighed as he began to attack me again. I dodged upwards, and floated above him.

-That's what I thought.

I used Shadow Ball, then charged through it again, and slammed into his back, dragging him back down to earth with me.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1147 on: December 04, 2011, 08:47:36 AM »
He dodged the attack and slammed into me. If I was smart I would have simply barrel rolled and sent him smashing into the ground, but I was new to my wings. I smashed into the ground and said.

-Who am I?

Then I passed out...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 04, 2011, 08:58:34 AM »
I got up from the ground, a little dazed by my reckless moves.

-Who am I?

-You'll find out...soon enough.

I remembered Seviper. I walked over to the crater he was lying in.

(I hope it's okay that I control him for a while.)

-Why did you protect me?

-I wasn't protecting you.

-Then...why?

-I was protecting my friend. I don't want to see my friend lose his sanity to you.

I walk up right next to him.

-I don't know what you did, or why Igneous is so angry with you...

I got close to his face.

-But from what I saw in the anger in his eyes, you deserve worse than this.

I walked out of the crater, leaving the Seviper there. I probably wasn't going to be in the best shape in a couple seconds, so I went back in the direction of the gym.

(Jerry, you should probably say you came in just before this post:)
I was standing in the base of a large crater. I looked around and saw the Sevpier lying on the ground.  I walked up to him, he was barely alive. I put my foot where his head met his body. I started putting on pressure. I wanted to take his life with my own paws. Just then I felt eyes on me, I looked up and saw Hex.

-Don't try to stop me Hex, I am going to kill him whether you want me too or not.

I could hear the Seviper's spine popping under my weight, it wouldn't be long now...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:00:44 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: December 04, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »
When the two pokemon were down, Martha Handed them a Revive each. Kirlia and Gothoria then got up and thanked Martha for her kindness.

Gothoria-Thank you, human.

Kirlia-Indeed, thank you.

Martha- It's no...

She instantly realized that they were both using Telepathy.

Gothoria- What's the matter?

Martha- It's just that... I barely know any Pokemon who Talks. I'm only able to talk to pokemon in the Remedy World of Dreams.

Kirlia- I see. Well, Don't you think it would be helpful of us if we came along?

Martha- It could be. Why?

Gothoria- Me and Siriana(Kirlia) Have been thaining for about a year on our own.

Siriana- No mater how many times Metsu-Denji(Gothoria) and I win against each other, We haven't been able to evolve.

Martha-I see. Then I'll Catch you.

After the two were confined into their pokeballs, Martha made her way to Opelucid City. When she got there, there were people who were hiding or running. She was confused.

Martha- Where is everyone going?

(I think I finally caught up with ya'll.)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: December 04, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »
((email notifications is back!!! :D))

The result of the combinations of moves was better than Jerry had expected. The two dragon pokemon were thrown to the ground before they could act. Fraxure was unable to fight anymore, but the Bagon was still standing due to the endure move he used right on time. Something strange happened in the process though. The faint attack of Hex changed somehow... and duplicated him for a short while. But then, Hex seemed to be tired and came to sit besides Jerry, before twitching his ears and rushing away.

- Darn... Druddigon go!
- That was spectacular. I didn't expect any less from such a trainer. But the match isn't over and it seems that your Umbreon here has left you and your Volcanora...
- Hex?

Jerry turned his gaze from the Druddigon to his side... Hex was no more there.

- I guess it'll be as if I lost one pokemon too then... New team! Volcanora, have some rest here. Monferno, Zebstrika, go!

Zebstrika materialised in front of Jerry, nervously tapping the ground with his right fore-hoof; getting impatient. But then, she charged right forward at the sound of the command, Nitro Charge. Monferno on his side was zooming towards the Bagon, knocking it out with a single Mach Punch. The Druddigon however wasn't as easy as its former teammate. With a swift movement, it swayed aside and pounced on Zebstrika with Night Slash. The latter was sent a couple of feet back, lowering her head, barring her teeth.

- Hang on there Zebstrika!
- Come back Bagon. Have some rest. GO Druddigon!

Now, there were two of them... two beastly dragons on the field which Jerry had to battle. Zebstrika lunged forward again at the command given to her, slamming straight into the chest of Iris' Druddigon. Monferno rolled into a ball of fire and was right behind Zebstrika, hitting into the Druddigon just after Zebstrika hit it. Drayen's Druddigon having none of the attention came round and slammed its tail onto Zebstrika, fainting her on the hit. But that wasn't all. Iris' Druddigon seemed to be grinning. With a straight punch, it sent Monferno flying and down on the field.

- That was more powerful than I thought... Come back Zebstrika. You did all you can... Archeops, go!
- Druddigon, use Dragon Tail on Archeops!
- Use Night Slash on Monferno!

What was good with Archeops, was the fact that he had Quick Guard, a move which proved its worth through the matches Jerry was faced with. It was the right time to make use of it and it blocked the two attacks just as expected. Monferno had all the time to get up and prepare his attack. He sent swirling flames at the two dragon pokemon, which trapped them.

- Druddigon, use Revenge!
- Make that two! Revenge!
- Archeops, stop them in their go with Dragon Breath! Monferno, use Close Combat!

Archeops aimed for Drayen's Druddigon. He waited until there was no way of it to dodge the move and fired. To his surprise, the dragon pokemon was more agile that he thought and crouched down just evading the greenish flames, before chaining with an uppercut. Monferno on the other side had a little more luck. With a single move, he was able to take down the dragon pokemon who had sustained several hits for the match now.

- I guess that was expected... Come back Druddigon. Haxorus go! Use Dragon Dance!
- Druddigon, get ready to use Night Slash!
- Monferno, use Close Combat on the Haxorus! Archeops, use Ancient Power on Haxorus too!

Shifting their attention to the dancing pokemon, they were both rushing towards it, when a Druddigon appeared in front of them, lifting a paw infused with dark energy. Monferno slid underneath it and did a back flip, sending himself right at the back of the Druddigon and slamming his fists into its back. This allowed Archeops to swerve aside without being touched and threw the rocks onto the Haxorus. Hardly had the Haxorus been hit that it jumped forward, hitting Archeops with small, but powerful fists; Assurance. Druddigon behind Archeops rammed its tail onto Monferno, sending him on the ground, and back into his pokeball.

- Grrr... Excadrill, go!
- Time to finish off the Archeops. Use Shadow Claw!
- Haxorus, take it down with Assurance!
- Archeops, use Quick Guard! Excadrill, Sandstorm!

As the green screen stopped the Dragon pokemon in their tracks, the wind swept up raging sands across the field. Without notice, Excadrill stomped the ground, it was Earthquake. Archeops used the cover of the sands to send one more Ancient Power onto Haxorus. The dragon pokemon didn't seem to be surprised at all with the sudden weather change, though it was certainly bothering them to have reduced vision and that they were being pelted by the sands. It was too late when Haxorus spotted Archeops. He received the attack straight in the head and backed a few steps.

- Don't let your pokemon be confused Iris, remember your training! Druddigon, use Chip Away on Archeops!
- Right! Haxorus use Dragon Dance again!
- Dodge with Acrobatics Archeops! Excadrill, use another Earthquake!

The ground shook once more, taking its toll on the two dragon pokemon slowly. Archeops was nearing the Druddigon, seeing its silhouette through the sands, Archeops moved sideways to get at its back but the dragon pokemon knew better. Its tail slammed into Archeops, sending the latter right through the ground. Had there not been the Sandstorm, Archeops would have probably already fainted out of fatigue then.

- Archeops, quick use Endeavor! Excadrill, follow up with QuakeSlide!

Taken by surprise, Druddigon took some steps backwards.

- Quick, use Revenge!
- Haxorus, use Dragon Tail!

They barely had the time to attack when an Earthquake made them lose balance. Archeops had the time to rise up, and shortly after, a rain of rocks pelted the two dragon pokemon. The sheer tremor and crashing of rocks was devastating and when the Sandstorm calmed down, one could see the two dragon pokemon on the ground, both knocked out.

- Oh snap. I'm out of usable pokemon... Sorry dad...
- It's not over Iris. I still have one pokemon. Go Hydreigon!

The large dark Dragon appeared in front of them. It was slightly larger than the previous Haxorus they had just defeated and was surely much stronger. It was the last pokemon to face, there was no going back.
- Excadrill, use Swords Dance!
- Use Hyper Voice!
- Quick Guard!

Archeops pulled up the protective bubble just in time. The roar of the Hydreigon was painful to hear; the whole building was shaking. It was a relief that Quick Guard was standing firm. Jerry couldn't imagine how much it would have hurt his pokemon, and there was no time to think about it. Next move, Archeops was using Endeavor onto the Hydreigon whilst Excadrill used Rock Slide. The Hydreigon used Dragon Rush and knocked out Archeops before he could do anything, but got hit with the Rock Slides nonetheless.

- Daww come back Archeops. Monferno, you're up again!
- Use Hyper Voice!

That wasn't bringing good news and judging by the previous attack, it would be devastating if nothing was done. Monferno leapt forward at full throttle and punched the Hydreigon in the chest, making it lose its breath and be unable to attack. Excadrill took that opportunity to attempt a Horn Drill, but of course, Hydreigon easily dodged it now that it was free to move, without having to focus on any sort of attack.

- I see... use Work Up!
- We'll have to be quick... or it won't be good looking at all. Monferno, use Close Combat! Excadrill, use Rock Slide!

The Hydreigon used its hands to smash the rocks, and even grabbed one to throw at Monferno who broke through it and before he could slam into Hydreigon, he latter grabbed him with his paws.

- Mon... Monferno!!! Excadrill, use Horn Drill!
- Hydreigon, it's time... Outrage!

The Hydreigon started glowing, nothing not to be worried about. Excadrill was closing up to to the two pokemon, spinning when a huge ball of flame rammed into him, instantly fainting the steel pokemon.

- Excadrill!

Monferno was probably too weak now to reverse the situation, sure, his Blaze ability is helping pump up his Fire moves... but then he started glowing with a white light. Before Hydreigon could move, Monferno's tail was blazing with a huge flame, and with a Close Combat, he broke the hold the Hydreigon had on him. Landing a few feet away, Monferno.

- Use Outrage again! (not that he can change... ^^; )
- Use Torment! Followed by Close Combat!

The Hydreigon seemed confused, and for an instant, it hesitated, unable to use Outrage again and Monferno had this timing to deliver a direct hit with Close Combat. Not losing any much time, Monferno jumped on Hydreigon again, but now... he was enveloped in a reddish aura. It was Flare Blitz! Aided by Blaze, the Hydreigon could no more sustain the damage and fainted, with Monferno landing besides it, panting heavily, before falling on one knee, closing his eyes in pain, gritting his teeth.

Monferno, you did it! You beat Hydreigon!

Jerry ran towards his pokemon and hugged him into his arms. The latter could only manage a weak smile and let himself go; he was worn out.

- That was an unexpected outcome and I congratulate you for that. I'm happy to hand you this badge. Do you know what that means?
- Gee! Thank you Drayen! That means I am now eligible to take on the league, yay!
- Indeed. Your pokemon are strong and I can see that they can only grow stronger. I will only wish you good luck on your journey.
- That was a splendid match. I'll be longing to face you once you're ready Jerry.

Jerry had completely forgotten about Alder. He had been there all the time and was confused at his statement.
- Thanks! I'll do my best to be up to your standards!

Alder drew a faint smile on his face. Jerry didn't know he was the Champion of the region and he still was confident. It was only natural  that the trainer would prove to be a worthy opponent, should be continue to go along this path. With a small gesture at the trainers, he walked out of the gym. Taking back Monferno in his pokeball, Jerry, Volcanora and Ruby followed the steps of the myterious Alder, only to have their mouth drop, seeing the deserted alleys and craters with rocks smoking here and there.

Hex was walking with a slight limp and there was a Salamence and a Seviper unconscious a little further away...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: December 04, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
(Holy hell, that was a long post!)

Jerry, Ruby, Volcarona, and some other person appeared in the doorway to the gym. Too bad for him, he missed the entire thing.

I saw my markings fade to black again. I didn't want to fall over again, so I laid down on the ground, waiting for the rebound.

(Rebound being the energy flowing back to Zekrom.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 04, 2011, 07:06:12 PM »
Hex seemed really tired too... it was probably best that they all have a rest at the pokemon centre. There was no time to lose, if there was going to be anything serious, he had to have his pokemon in top condition. Jerry picked up Hex and headed to the pokemon centre, handing his pokeballs and Hex to the nurse there.

- They'll be all energetic in some time. Have some meal in the meantime

The cafeteria was full, people had gathered here. Some had bandages, others were moaning in pain... seemed that something really strong had struck town. Jerry and Ruby managed to get a tray on which a simple meal was given to them and they went into the pokemon rooms. Monferno had sustained some serious damage and had pushed his efforts maybe a little too far this time. The usual healing didn't do anything significant so he had to get special care. The others were already up on their legs though, Zebstrika, Excadrill, Volcanora and Archeops. Hex on the other hand still had his black markings again. Jerry just hoped nothing was going wrong...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 04, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »
Martha- Snake!

Serperior materialized in from of her.

Martha- We need to find out what's going on.

As they slithered through the city, They seen a Salamence inside a crater. It looked like it was hurt. She put  a Revive in his mouth. She then wispered some words into the side of his head:

Martha- Beauty Controls the Beast Within...

With thosae words, Snake Slithered into the Pokemon center.

Martha- anybody knows what's going on here?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: December 04, 2011, 07:48:09 PM »
Again, I awoke in a pokemon center room. I was feeling a lit better this time, so I got out of bed, had the usual exchange with the Audino, and left the room. Jerry wasn't in the lobby like he normally was, so I assumed he went to his room. I had no idea where that was, so I decided to sit next to the counter and wait for him.